• Published 27th Mar 2016
  • 3,087 Views, 38 Comments

Sonic/MLP: Equestrian Chaos - Penguin Lagann



(Being redone right now) Sonic and friends find themselves in Equestria after an accident caused by Eggman.

  • ...
14
 38
 3,087

Dreams of an Absolution! Love Birds?

TV-14-D

Authors Peread Note: Hi guys! Luna's in this chapter. 0_0 What's that?
Silver-Quill Luna Fanboys: Luna, Luna, Luna, Luna, Luna, Luna!
GAAAHH!

(Gets trampled)

I hate those types of guys. :twilightoops: Ah well, on with the chapter!

The royal castle in Canterlot wasn't very full at the time. At the most, there were a couple delegates complaining about how better they were, or asking for Royal privileges. The two sisters hated those kinds of people. They always got on their nerves to the point when Luna once suggested they 'release the hounds' on them. While all the idiots were yapping at the complaints center pony, (poor guy) Celestia was in her throne room worrying about her protogy. She hadn't wrote anything to the Royal sisters in weeks, and the last time that happened, Twilight nearly went insane about sending one, so Celestia was worried of an 'Lesson Zero 2.0' happening again.
"Sister, what impedes thee? Have thou still worry about Twilight Sparkle?" asked Luna.
When Celestia looked at Luna, Celestia had grew a very concerned face, which was normal, still made Luna cringe at the sight. "Do you not know what happened the last time Twilight went a while without sending a letter?! She nearly made all of Ponyville go nuts!!"
Luna shook her head. "Haveth you not known that Twilight is a princess now? With her own protogy? Not to mention, you seem to be the only one to continue that."
Celestia looked blanked eyed, then smiled. "Your right Luna. I'm getting worried over trivial stuff! Could you at least check on Twilight tonight to make sure she's alright?"
Luna nodded. She is the princess of the night. "Oh, and Tia, why does that notebook have the picture of a hooker on it?"
Celestia's frown widened. "Oh, um.. That's for, Royal business..."
Luna giggled. She enjoyed playing pranks on her sister.
...
Sonic and Twilight had came close to falling asleep that night when a majestic light had woke them up. "What was that?" he asked.
Twilight recognized the light. It wasn't an annoying light that kept you from peacefully sleeping, it was the light that signaled that the princess of the night was visiting. It was Luna. "Princess Luna! I'm so glad you came to visit!" She came up to give her a hug. Ever since she was crowned a princess, Twilight had become sister in-law with the princesses. Well, Celestia and Luna to be exact. She was already sister in-law with Cadence.
"A pleasure to see you too Ms Sparkle," replied Luna. She then noticed a blue hedgehog rubbing his eyes. "Whom might I ask is that?"
Sonic looked up to the lunar goddess and smirked. "Hmm. I've heard of a white princess who raises the sun, but I don't think I've heard of a dark princess who raises the moon. Tell me, is your name Luna?"
Luna's cheeks went red. "How did you know about my name?"
"Well it's quite obvious. This Celestia girl is someone who raises the sun. I figure someone who raises the moon is called Luna. Lucky guess?" spoke Sonic in a Japanese like voice. Twilight giggled at the joke, while Luna looked on.
"And I guess you two don't have a relationship."
Sonic and Twilight's eyes widened. "What, no!"
"No no no, we're just friends!" stated an embarrassed Twilight.
"We live together because I don't have a home yet!" Sonic defensively said.
"How about we experience your thoughts?" said Luna.
A cloud of smoke then appeared, with on one end, Twilight tied up. The fire under her was lit and started burning her. Twilight didn't know if it was a prank or not, but it wasn't a very pleasant one. "Help me!" said Twilight, as she started coughing in the smoke.
Sonic grew a worried expression. He didn't want to see her dead in his own eyes! He went up and helped her out.
"Sonic, why'd you help me out?"
"Twilight, you know I'd never leave you do die. I care too much about you to let that happen."
"And so, the lesson is learnt," said Luna. She then turned everyone back to normal as the basement of the crystal castle went back to normal. "I may not be Cadence, but I do'ith know about love."
"You really ment all that Sonic?" Asked Twilight.
"Of course. Who would I be to just leave you to die? An idiot, that's who."
"Oh just shut up and kiss me already."
The two then shared a kiss. 'The beautiful start to a relationship,' Luna thought.
They then noticed Tails and Spike watching them. Spike was gagging, while Tails was smirking in success. "I knew you two would get hitched up."
"You thought they do that after a week of meeting?" asked Spike sarcastically.
"More like a month, but eh, what'd ya gonna do?"
Luna then left the four to look on in happiness, but not before she asked Sonic an important question. "By the way, what is the name blue one?"
Sonic smirked. "I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog!"
Luna smiled, as she left for Canterlot castle.
"So, how we gonna break it to the others?" asked Sonic.
Twilight's eyes widened. "H..h..How?"
"This is gonna take a while to get used to."
...
"Welcome back Lulu. How is Twilight doing?" asked Celestia.
"She is doing fine. She's happy, has new friends, and a boyfriend of her own."
"That's nic... Wait WHAT?!"
Luna gulped in horror. 'This isn't Flash Sentry, whom she thought she liked, so this is gonna be a long night.'

Author's Note:

Part one of the intermission. Just a short and sweet chapter of SoniTwi finally happening. :twilightsmile: