• Published 27th Mar 2016
  • 3,086 Views, 38 Comments

Sonic/MLP: Equestrian Chaos - Penguin Lagann



(Being redone right now) Sonic and friends find themselves in Equestria after an accident caused by Eggman.

  • ...
14
 38
 3,086

Sonic Speeds in! A Chance Encounter with Twilight and Friends!

TV-PG-LV

Möbius, Present Time

The beautiful night of Möbius was shining throughout the sky. For many it was a gorgeous night to either take a peek at the bright stars glimmering constellations, or to take a nice walk throughout New Mobotropolis, and admire how the night can bring some of the most gorgeous and admirable things you could ever see. Things were indeed peaceful.

Well, they were if a giant fat man wasn't trying to take over, by sending in Egg Pawns to seize everyone within the city. The fat one was named Dr Ivo Robotnik, or as many like to tease him as, Dr Eggman, mainly because of his egg shape, and his fetish with naming everything he makes after eggs. Is there anyone who can stop this (egg fetish) tyrannical ruler? Well, there is. And he's speeding through the city now!

...

A blue streak speeds by the Möbians at the speed of sound. There was no time for relaxation for this hedgehog. He had to get to Eggman fast, or he would fail.

"Sonic, can you please slow down? My tails are getting cramped," said a two tailed yellow-orange-ish fox, who was using his twin tails to propel him into the air.

"Lighten up Tails! You can keep up with me even without using your tails," replied Sonic while he was running. "Besides, Eggman won't be hesitant to pull a trick if we don't get there quick!"

"I know Sonic, but considering he made dumb things like the Egg Dealer and how he actually thought a Ferris wheel with a giant eye on it would finish you off, I highly doubt he would do something that sinister."

"Well, when you put it that way. I just enjoy seeing Ro-butt-nik eat my dust before he even starts up his machines!"

Tails chuckled at that one. As soon as they got there, they would stop Eggman, and celebrate another victory with their friends.

...

"Alright Eggman, cough up your hands so we can eat in peace," said Sonic as he got to the Egg Carrier.

Suddenly, Eggman appeared in his egg mobile. "Ah Sonic, so glad you could make it. Meet my newest creation, the Egg-itmate Lifeform!" After Eggman finished, a giant robot covered in curtains appeared. He looked menacing to the normal person, but Sonic wasn't even surprised.

"Alright Egghead, enough with the fetishes with eggs and robots, and just surrender. I have a gym meetup at One, so make it quick."

Eggman furious. "It's Eggman! Now, witness the power of the Egg-imate Lifeform!" He flipped a switch, causing a giant white portal to appear. Tails grew very curious, while Sonic still looked cocky... until he saw the portal.

"What is it?" asked Tails.

Sonic was stunned. "I think it used to be chaos control. Now it's something else." The portal disappeared, leaving Sonic still in awe.

Tails waved his hand over Sonic's face to try to snap him out of it. "Hey Sonic? You there?"

Eggman grew a wide grin. "Impressed? I've also taken the liberty to capture all you friends, so if you want to see them, you'll hand over your last chaos emerald."

After getting back to reality, Sonic thought about it for a while, and then smirked back. "If only your plan wasn't as fake as your mustache Eggman!"

"I'll have you know d*** well that according to my doctor, my mustache is real and fully healthy. I've gotten many compliments during my childhood about how I was able to even... Hey!!!"

Sonic held up his emerald triumphantly. "Yeah well, while you were distracted by your mustache, I took the liberty to rescue Knuckles, who rescued Shadow, while Tails rescued Amy." Sonic paused for a minute. "Wait a minute, where's Cream at?" They looked around and didn't see her.

At the same time, Eggman's machine started flickering, putting out portals like crazy. "WO-oah! Not again!!!" Eggman yelled, as he was being pulled into one. The others ended up in other portals while Sonic grew desperate.

"Tails? Can you think of a plan?!" He worriedly asked.

"I can't hear you!" Tails explained. "The Miles Electric is going bananas with the amount of chaos energy!" His tablet exploded from malfunctioning, as the portal sucked them in.

...

Twilight Sparkle was sitting down on the Cutie Map, reading a book, although looking unusually bored. Normally, she'd love to read any book of any kind. But the thing is, she read all the books in her Castle (which oddly enough, was called the Crystal Friendship Kingdom, even though it was just a Crystal Castle), and her next shipment of books wouldn't arrive for another 2 weeks. That, and the fact that the map hadn't called her on a mission for a while. She took a long yawn, before stating the obvious. "I'm bored."

"You've been saying that for the last 4 hours," Spike said while mopping the floor. "Not that I don't want to help you, but I just don't know anything else to do on that." He put the mop he was holding back up, as he was done with his list of things to do from Twilight. "I finished mopping Twilight, could I go watch some Hoofball with Big Mac?"

Twilight nodded, as Spike grabbed his gear and left the building. She really had no idea what to do. All of a sudden, she heard a loud crashing noise. Concerned over what it was, she put her book up and galloped outside to see where it came from.

...

Sonic and Tails awoke from the crash, to find that they were in a crater, both appearing bloodied and bruised. They noticed that there was a purple horse looking at them.

"Is that a purple winged unicorn?" asked the blue hedgehog.

Twilight yelped as she heard the creature talk. She then got into a battle ready stance. "Who are you doing here?!"

Sonic brushed off dust that was on his torso. "I don't know where I am, nor do I know who you are," he grew a smirk, "but I'll give you a fight if you want."

Twilight fired a bolt of magic, while Sonic dodged it. "That the best you got?"

Twilight gathered up all her energy for another attack. "Firebird Powder!" She said while firing a fire blast.

Sonic merely deflected it with an air punch. "Kin Turnabout!" Twilight conjured up a shield to wear down the attack. After the attack, the two were panting out of tiredness.

Sonic stepped up. "To be honest, I don't think I've ever came across a talking unicorn Pegasus that looks as cute as you, yet can still hold up her own."

Twilight blushed. She wasn't expecting someone whom one moment was battling her, to call her cute of all things the next. "Thank you! And I'm actually an Alicorn."

"Alicorn huh? Has a nice ring to it!" Sonic held out his hand. "I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog! Fastest thing alive! And this is my buddy Miles Prower. But people just call him Tails."

Twilight held out her right wing. "Princess Twilight Sparkle of friendship. Also part time librarian." She then looked up at the damage to the library. "We're gonna have to fix it..."

...

"So what's with the mane? It's so.... straight," joked Sonic.

"What?! I like it this way!" yelled an angry Twilight.

"I was joshing you!" Sonic laughed.

Twilight blushed and laughed at the joke, while Tails had pulled out his mileselectric tablet Mark 2. "Thankfully I have a back up! According to the tablet, we seem to be in a world where science is replaced with magic. Frankly, I don't believe that."

"Science does exist. It's just, powered by, magic,' said Twilight. Tails facepalmed at that statement while Sonic snickered at the remark.

"Magic or not, it is science, so I'll let it slide. As long as you don't tell me you guys use magic to raise the sun and moon or something!" The saddened face from Twilight on that comment made Tails face palm once again.

"So do you ever cut your mane?" asked Sonic.

"Only when I can't see through the bangs."

"You know, I can style your mane for you. I took some styling lessons when I was eight! You'd look a lot better with jagged bangs."

"I'll think about it. But now, I think I should introduce you to my friends!"

...

Twilight had called a group meeting with her friends, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Starlight Glimmer so they could meet up with her new friends. Spike was watching hoofball with Big Mac.

"So Twilight," started RD, "who's these new guys you talked about us meeting?"

"I hope these guys are fabulous!" said Rarity.

"Ah reckon their gonna be strong like us," replied Applejack.

"Oh oh! I have a feeling these new people are gonna need a welcome to ponyville partay!" yelled Pinkie Pie.

"I hope they are really nice," said Fluttershy.

Starlight Glimmer didn't say anything, as she was currently drinking some water while reading, but her face spoke 'this better be interesting.'

"Ya know, you guys remind me of my old friends," said Sonic, as he appeared next to Twilight, alongside Tails.

The group had a collective gasp, while Starlight spat out her water.

"Oh my goodness! A talking hedgehog!" yelled Fluttershy. She galloped up to give Sonic a giant hug.

"Easy there Pink Lemon," said Sonic as he wiggled his way out of Fluttershy's hug.

"Oh, my name is Fluttershy."

Fluttershy was waiting for the hedgehog to ask for her to speak up. Instead, he actually heard her the first time around. "Oh, well hi there Fluttershy. Name's Sonic the Hedgehog!"

Everyone started gathering around Sonic, except for RD, who just came up to Sonic. "And you sure that your not some sort of mutant trying to take over the world?"

"Rainbow Dash, that wasn't very nice!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"Sorry," Rainbow reluctantly stated. "We've just dealt with many villains trying to do that, it's kinda an impulse now. So Blue, what's your talent?"

"I'm a fast dude, Dashie. Running at the speed of sound!"

"Think you could keep up with me?" Rainbow Dash flew off.

"Your on!" Sonic ran off.

...

Rarity noticed something going on with Twilight. She seemed to be blushing whenever she was near Sonic. "Uh dear, it seems your infautuated with Sonic there."

Twilight snapped out of it. "What?? No, he just seems.... cool, that's all."

Rarity rolled her eyes and went on her way to the Carousel Boutique, while stopping by Applejack. "Bet you five bits Rainbow Dash will win."

Twilight just looked on while Sonic raced with Rainbow Dash, while Tails walked up.

"You are in love with him? Aren't you?" asked Tails, smirking in how he guessed it so soon.

Twilight facepalmed. "Is it really that noticable?"

Author's Note:

Edit: 2/28/17

Overhauled the chapter, along with combining the other chapter with it, which I hope has better results.

Edit: 7/6/17

More junk added. No One will probably like it though.