• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 4,783 Views, 100 Comments

Sweetie's Little Accident - The Killer Legacy



Sweetie Belle have a nightmare that makes her wet the bed.

  • ...
25
 100
 4,783

Chapter 5 - Curiosity

After an afternoon with her Crusader friends, Sweetie Belle saw that it was getting late. She waved goodbye to her friends, leaving them behind, and going towards the boutique.

In the middle of the path, her belly gurgled. “Hehe, I was so focused on crusading that I forgot to eat! Sweetie, Sweetie,” She said to herself. “You gotta take better care of yourself!” With that Sweetie Belle decided to stop at Sugarcube Corner to fulfill her food wishes. Once there Sweetie took a seat and didn't waste time.

“Hello Mrs. Cake, can I have 3 cupcakes and 2 pieces of cake please?!” Sweetie asked eagerly for food which only made Cup Cake giggle. “It seems you are quite hungry, am I right, Sweetie Belle?”

“Yes. I kinda abused my time playing with the Crusaders and I went over my lunch time. Do you promise not to tell Rarity about it?” Sweetie pleaded with a blush.

“My lips are sealed.” Mrs. Cake nodded.

“Thank Celestia, it seems like you’re gonna save my life today, Mrs. Cake!” Sweetie exclaimed in relief.

“Well, actually you’re quite lucky,” Mrs. Cake replied. “Because you are our last customer for the day. Even Pinkie is sleeping from throwing too many parties. We were already closing, but you came and boosted inside before we could close up shop.”

“Hehe, sorry about that.” Sweetie apologized, now suddenly regretting her sudden snack binge.

“Oh it’s no problem Sweetie Belle. After all I’m always glad to feed one more pony, even more if it’s you, my favorite customer!” Mrs, Cake fondly told the filly. “Also, I’m prepared for hungry ponies because I live with Pound and Pumpkin. Speaking of them, I should see how they are doing. Carrot!” She called for her husband. “Could you make Sweetie Belle’s food while I go check on the twins?!”

“Of course, sugar plum!” Carrot Cake answered.

“Will you excuse me while I go check on my children, Sweetie Belle?” Cup Cake asked.

“Fine by me.” Sweetie answered.

With that, Cup Cake went to go check the twins. She went to check them in their cribs, just to see that they woke up and were ready to play once again. When she saw that they were, she took both foals with her so she could check them before attending to Sweetie Belle.


Sweetie Belle saw Mrs. Cake return but with Pound and Pumpkin with her. She put them in their playpen and let they play with their toys.

“I’m back, did I take too long?” Cup Cake asked.

“No, but Mr. Cake just gave me my cupcakes.” Sweetie Belle explained, chewing her much wanted cupcake.

“But it’s still missing the pieces of cake, let me prepare it for you, Sweetie.” Mrs. Cake declared as she went to do just that.

Sweetie Belle was just eating in her chair, while she watched the baby cakes play with their toys. “They are having so much fun in there, they are really lucky to play all the time. Oh and their diapers kinda makes them look even more cute than they already are. It’s kinda funny, because when I reach home I will be the one who will wear diapers, only at night tho…” Sweetie thought to herself, when she suddenly smelt something. “Uh oh!” She knew what had happened and could only blush at this.

“Who needs a diaper change?!” Cup Cake said in a sing-songy voice and after that question sweeping sounds could be heard by Pound and Pumpkin Cake, who raised their hooves at the same time with shy faces. Meaning they’d both used their diapers, and with that Carrot Cake went to take the twins and change them.

The process was quick due to Carrot’s abilities in this subject, soon he went to put Pound and Pumpkin down to play once again.

Sweetie thought for a moment, about the fact that the twins had needed to be asked if they needed a change. “Hehe. They were busy having fun and didn’t realize until their mother brought this subject up. That kinda reminds about myself wetting my diaper at the night and Rarity changing my diaper after that. Now that I think about it, it actually wasn’t that bad, I could even say it was comforting.” Sweetie Belle thought, and could only giggle a bit with that last thought, which only made her blush even more.

“Sweetie Belle?” Cup Cake asked.

“Huh?” Sweetie was brought back to reality as Mrs. Cake called her name. “Are my cakes ready?”

“Yes! Two pieces like you said, are you gonna eat here?” Mrs. Cake asked.

“Actually, I think I’m gonna be heading home now, it’s already late,” Sweetie answered. “I’ll eat on the way there. Thank you.”

“Well then, have a good night!” Cup Cake called

“You too! Bye Mrs. Cake! Bye Mr. Cake! And Bye Pound and Pumpkin!” Sweetie called, as she trotted home once again.

Reaching the boutique door, the filly saw a yellow colored paper note that read: “Sweetie Belle, I’m going to be out on late gem search since I saw in today’s Ponyville Express that tonight's moonlight is the best for finding gems. I will return late in the night, you can do whatever you want while I’m out, but don’t abuse your sleep time. ~Rarity.” After reading that, Sweetie was surprised to discover that her stomach was full. She wasn’t tired and she had nothing to do until Rarity arrived. She could have saved sometime eating in the boutique, but she hadn’t know that Rarity wouldn’t be at the Boutique, so Sweetie was destined to be bored forever?


After 5 long minutes in her bedroom, Sweetie was about to explode from boredom. That was when she remembered the events at Sugarcube Corner, and about Pound and Pumpkin Cake.

I couldn't stop looking at the them. They are always happy playing with their favorite toys and don’t even have to stop by going to the bathroom. It’s like, the diaper is their bathroom! So when they use, their parents change them, and they continue to play after this. So what if I would wear diapers and use only if I had a sleeping accident at night and act little again? I mean, what’s the problem? I will just see how it is like, I just wore diapers at sleep, so let’s see how it’s like to be in that a whole day. Rarity said that now I could use diapers, and there's nothing wrong with being little again. Yeah! I will do that!” Sweetie Belle mentally decided, having made up her mind.

Sweetie Belle then searched her bedroom for her older toys, spread them on the ground, and picked a diaper from the package Rarity bought her. “This is definitely going to be fun!” She excitedly exclaimed!

Author's Note:

For the ones who didn't get, the only thing that made Sweetie Belle be weird about wearing diapers at her age was because she thought like everypony else, that "diapers are just for babies", she was taught that way, but since she started to really believe Rarity then she would pretty much go for it since no pony is saying "no" to her. That's why the next chapter will be named "Innocence" and it will finally go deep into the subject of diapers.