• Published 17th Mar 2016
  • 310 Views, 11 Comments

Sky Blossom - SnoringDragonProductions



Sky Blossom was a girl... until she became a pegasus. Stuck in a magical world, she is forced to accept help from a strange voice she does not even know. Can she get home? Most importantly, is home worth returning to?

  • ...
 11
 310

Pegasus

Sky Blossom stared in shock at her hooves. She then arched her head around in an attempt to get a better look at her body. A mirror was quickly pressed in her face by the pink pony in front of her. Her vision had cleared a few moments ago and she had been shocked by what she had seen. A light pink pony with bouncy pink hair was talking to her. Sky Blossom would have screamed about that if she had not already been screaming about the fact that she was a PONY!

She took a few steps back so she could get a better look at herself. She was now a limber pony with a pale yellow coat. Her mane was a light green color. It flowed down her back in voluminous waves. Her tail matched. It was so long that it gently brushed the ground. Her light blue eyes widened in shock as she saw her flank. There were three light blue flowers of various sizes adorning her.

"What the flowers?" Sky Blossom exclaimed as she felt herself slowly rise into the air. That was the moment she realized that she was not just a pony... she was a pegasus. Her legs flailed around wildly as she felt herself go higher and higher.

"HELP!" She screamed.

"Wow! You are good!" The pink pony yelled out.

Sky Blossom covered her eyes, the pony had looked like an ant.

Suddenly she felt her wings snap to her sides. Her eyes opened in shock. "No." She whispered. Her body began to plummet down to earth. Air whipped around her and caused her mane to cover her eyes, blinding her for the moment. She began to gag on her own hair as she tried to call for help. It seemed like all was lost. Her heart beat faster and faster as she prepared herself for impact.

Something soft broke her fall. It was curly and warm underneath her. Opening her eyes slowly, Sky Blossom realized that she was lying down in the pony's mane. She didn't know how it was possible for a mane to brake her fall but considering where she was, she didn't question it.

"I like you! My name is Pinkie Pie! What's yours?" The pony said.

"Um... Sky Blossom." Sky Blossom answered quietly.

"I have an idea! Let's go meet my friend..."