• Published 17th Mar 2016
  • 879 Views, 13 Comments

Skylight Dash - Midnight Lunar Bolt



Rainbow Dash and Soarin have a foal shower where all their freinds can meet their new baby. A shock runs through them as they see what baby they have.

  • ...
8
 13
 879

The new Princess of Hope

"Don't let them get in my way. Don't let them throw me down. Show them who I am. Rise up to the sky. We are all together we will fly forever. I trust you and you trust me. We live as friends and never will part." Skylight sang as she walked down the coronation aisle. Her voice caused everypony to look up with hope as lightning crashed above their heads.

"Skylight Dash has shown that she can bring hope through her beautiful voice. With this voice she lights up the sky. She has proven that she is ready to be crowned the newest Princess. Please welcome..... SKYLIGHT DASH THE PRINCESS OF HOPE!!!!!" Celestia announced. She placed a crown with a music note in the centre that looked exactly like her cutie mark. They even got the lightning bolts right. As the crown was placed on Skylight's head, Dash did her famous Sonic Rainboom which merged with the lightning created by Skylight's singing.

The party thrown by Pinkie Pie was fantastic and even Diamond Tiara came. "We just wanted to apologise for bullying you. We're just lonely. Sorry Princess." Diamond Tiara said and turned to walk off. Skylight stared and then something shone all the colours of the rainbow.

"DIAMOND TIARA!!! WAIT!!!" Skylight yelled. Diamond Tiara turned around confused. "Sure, you've been pretty rotten but... Even you deserve a second chance. I'll be your friend on the condition that you no longer bully anyone or call the CMC blank flanks. Deal?" Diamond Tiara nodded gratefully and hugged Skylight. "Here's your chance to apologise to my friends>" Skylight turned and pointed.

"Umm... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for calling you blank flanks. Can we be friends??" Diamond apologised with the hope that they would accept her friendship. Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom looked at each other before nodding.

"If you are truly sorry then we accept your apology and friendship!" Apple Bloom spoke. Skylight was watching and listening, she smiled and walked back towards the party. Now it had been a great day......


....To be continued.......

Author's Note:

this is the first half of a chapter. second half to come soon.