• Published 17th Mar 2016
  • 879 Views, 13 Comments

Skylight Dash - Midnight Lunar Bolt



Rainbow Dash and Soarin have a foal shower where all their freinds can meet their new baby. A shock runs through them as they see what baby they have.

  • ...
8
 13
 879

Home, Sweet.... WHAT!!!

Tired from their day of excitement everyone agreed to stay in Canterlot overnight. As everyone made their way back to the castle and the few ponies out bowed at the two Princesses. After saying goodnight to their friends Soarin went inside the room and left Rainbow to say goodnight to Skylight.

"Goodnight, my little moonbeam." Rainbow whispered as her daughters soft snoring met her ears. Rainbow closed the door softly and slipped into her own room.


Rainbow turned the lights on and lay on the be, only to be pounced on by Soarin. She smirked and pushed her head upwards, their lips connecting softly. As Soarin sucked on her top lip, he felt Rainbow's tongue push his lips. He allowed her entry but met her tongue with his. Their tongues pushed in battle and Rainbow explored her way down to Soarin's flank. He laughed and she flipped them over, breaking the kiss.

They climbed off the bed and Soarin smiled. He grabbed Rainbow and threw her back on the bed. He flung himself on top of her and she gasped. At this point Soarin had an erection and he started to grind it between her ass cheeks. She flipped over and pushed him off the bed. He landed softly on his hind legs. Rainbow ran at him and leapt, kissing him as they fell to the floor. Their hooves ran wildly across each others bodies. Their tongues fought and so did their wings. Their bodies fought to dominate the other and finally, Rainbow had Soarin pinned.


The next day, the train slowly chugged into Ponyville station. Everyone said their good-byes and Skylight flew hone with her parents. Soarin sighed as Rainbow unlocked the door. Tank the tortoise wasn't there, he was at Fluttershy's place, to Soarin's glee.

"Aahh," Soarin sighed, " home sweet... WHAT!!!"

....to be continued....

Author's Note:

I know I'm a bitch. Cliff hangers.. Sorry my updates have been slow please leave feed back I could really use it

What happened to make Soarin freak out so much?!?!

Hehehe you'll see, you'll see