• Published 27th Feb 2016
  • 2,807 Views, 42 Comments

The Captain - darius the brony



After his disasterous defeat in the battle of london, The captain finds himself in Equestria.

  • ...
3
 42
 2,807

Results

Ponies POV

"Girls what are you doing? Get away from him, he is dangerous!" Twilight desperately shouted looking preparing to levitate the girls away from the Monster when Applebloom spoke up.

"No he ain't, he didn't do anything wrong," Shouted Applebloom. She then looked back at the creature who was just standing there watching.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact he saved us from the Timberwolves," Sweetie belle said. Rarity's and Applejacks ears perked up at that.

"That may be true girls but that doesn't change the fact that is dangerous." Twilight persisted. "Plus it was choking Rainbow dash," Twilight finished. Not knowing what this creature was and what it was planning scared Twilight, the fact that the creature has been silent this whole time.

"Yeah because you all attacked for no reason," Applebloom argued back. Before anybody could continue 5 squadrons of heavily armored pagasi came from the sky and surrounded the whole group. Then came a group unicorns from out the bushes.

"hold it right there creature," Shouted one of the Pegasus in a gruff voice whose different armor implied a superior. 3 Pegasi immediately came down on the 3 and carried them away from the creature.


"Not again," Sweetie Belle pouted as they carried behind the group. A guard then approached the six mares.

"Are all of you alright," asked the guard.

"Yes sir, although 1 of our friends are hurt and can't stand on her hooves," Twilight said gesturing to Applejack currently to being held up by Rarity and Pinkie Pie. "We need help bringing her back to Ponyville so a doctor could if she is alright," Twilight said with concern.

"Don't worry princess we have medical pony with us who will be able check up on her," The guard said before calling the medical pony over to them. After telling the pony what happened the medical pony to over to treat Applejack.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are you doing in the Everfree forest? I never told anyone we were gonna be here," Twilight asked curiously. Yes there some patrols near the Everfree forest but they never ventured into the Forest for fear they wound never return.

"Celestia sent us. She said that there was talk of a disturbance here and sent us to be sure. While we were patrolling the area one of our patrols spotted you and others fighting the creature. He immediately sent out a distress signal and we all diverged to this location," The guard explained.

Twilight both relieved and worried that they came. She was relieved that she got more help to contain the creature but she was also worried about what would come next. So far she and others have been unable to even faze him as a matter of fact she is unsure if the creature has even moved from the spot they found him in. With all these guards here, she wondered if that would motivate the creature to act more aggressive. She prayed that it wouldn't come to that.

4 pegasi who looked more physically capable then the rest and wearing different armor approached the creature slowly while it continued to just stare them. The stare the creature was giving to the guards was starting to unnerve some of the guard, although they did there best to not show it. As soon the guards were close enough one of them spoke.

"Halt creature, as part of the elite royal guard to her majesty Princess Celestia and Luna, I demand that you surrender creature!" the Pegasus commander said in a demanding voice. He straightened himself up waiting for a reply. The Creature just stood there looking staring at the Guard pegasi like always. The ponies were starting to wonder if the creature could even understand equish. The Commander was really starting to get unnerved and impatient with the creature which just stood there.

"Well creature," shouted the commander. It didn't even faze the Creature that continued to stare at him. This continued for another 50 seconds. Just when the commander was about to lose his patient the creature all of a sudden the creature lifted up it's arms and presented it's claws to the commander startling him and the other ponies around them. The guard readied their weapons, expecting the creature to make an aggressive move. 30 seconds later nothing happened. The commander looks at the creatures claws then remembered back to arresting a Minotaur and then putted two and two together. He then face hoofed and brought out his cuffs and cuffed him. Everypony sighed in relief, some releasing breathe they didn't even know they were holding, happy things didn't escalate. Seeing the some of the ponies that were known as heroes injured really didn't make look forward to confront the creature.

"Alright, private send a message to Conterlot and inform them to send a caravan to our location in order transport a unknown creature!" The commander said pointing to one of ponies in the middle. That pony immediately took out a piece of paper, wrote the message, and sent the letter out via magic that is rarely known by unicorns alike. After that the commander turned to the other unicorns. "I need 4 ponies to keep over the creature and 2 unicorns to keep the Creature contained until the transport has arrived," The commander ordered. The two unicorns saluted and immediately put up a field around the creature while 4 ponies formed surrounded the creature spears pointed at it.

While all this was going on Twilight was looking on in complete confusion. Why was this creature surrendering so easily to the guards. He as just easily dodging one of the fastest Pegasus in Equestria like nothing and nearly choked them out without effort and judging from body language it looked like it could to do more damage. What was going through the mind of this creature.

______________________________

The Captain POV
The Captain was currently standing in front of a Pegasus Commander. He was preparing to flee from the six belligerent ponies before dozens of heavily armored ponies came out of nowhere surrounding him and carrying away the 3 little fillies that was about the deescalate the situation. After that the pony with the fanciest armor approached him and demanded his surrender. He was about to shove him over and prepared to defend himself until a thought came to him.

What was he going to do after this. He wasn't even in this world for 1 day and already he was about to go to war with it, like a true Nazi. However he had no knowledge of this world so everything here was going to be a surprise. These ponies looked more stronger then the orange pony with Stetson hat so they were probably gonna be trouble. He has no knowledge of the magic they are using, despite encountering magic before this magic looked completely different then the magic he was use to.

That and also he was curious about the rest of this world. So far he has seen nothing but the forest of this world and nothing else, and he didn't feel like fighting every time he wants to go sight seeing. He was also curious about these princesses named Celestia and Luna. Their names alone implies great power, and he is not talking about just political power. Perhaps he should surrender to these ponies, at least then he will be out of this forest and taken to authority figures who can sort this out.

Seems like a good plans: surrender to the ponies, meet some authority figures who should be able to sort this out and determine how to proceed from there. Perhaps if things go as planned these princesses will have a purpose for this Nazi werewolf.