• Published 5th Feb 2016
  • 297 Views, 0 Comments

Friendship Study - Shippofan2k



A story about Starlight Glimmer and my OCS as well as characters from MLP and their advenures

  • ...
 0
 297

Chapter 6: Trixie Part 1

Flare Spark flew through the sky since her friends all had things to do, she thought she would visit Starlight Glimmer and Sketch Melody since she decided to close up shop for the day and had nothing to do. She remembered that Sketch told her about Starlight wanting them to meet a friend of hers.

Hopping onto a cloud she saw Starlight along with Sketch Melody and a blue unicorn were walking together. With a grin on her face, she jumped into the air and swooped down tackling Sketch Melody and Starlight Glimmer on to the ground pulling them in for a big hug.

“Flare Spark, we were just about to go see you!” Sketch said with a grin.
“You were? Why?” Flare Spark said, tilting her head to the side.
“Trixie here was in town and needed fireworks, and we all know who has the best fireworks!” Starlight praised with a knowing smile.

“Me!” Flare Spark cheered her wings flapping with glee.
“Is she… always like this?” Trixie asked, not sure about that to do next.
“Yeah, but you get used to it,” Starlight assured her with a smile.
"I hope so," Trixie replied, still unsure of how this would go.

The four mares decided to walk to Flare Spark’s fireworks shop, Once inside Trixie was amazed at what she was seeing, Fireworks lined the many shelves and tables in the store, the walls were colorful and the atmosphere felt comfortable. She also seemed to admire the various fireworks, imagining herself using them in her act.

“Amazing,” Trixie said with awe.
“I know right?” Flare Spark squealed excitedly, showing Trixie around the store. "You're gonna love these Sparklers I just got in yesterday!"

Starlight looked over with Sketch Melody and laughed watching Flare Spark zoom around pulling Trixie in every direction possible showing her different merchandise that had been sitting on the shelves.

“You were right Starlight, it was a good idea to bring Trixie here.” Sketch said with a smile. “Perhaps she can join us all for lunch, Golden Reader agreed to do it this time.”
“Sounds wonderful,” Starlight said with a smile.
"You don't think it would make her too nervous do you?" Sketch questioned, not wanting to push Starlights friend.

"I'm sure she'll be fine," Starlight replied with a nod.
“Great!” Sketch giggled. “I’ll meet up with you guys later, Golden Reader asked me to pick up a few things.”
"See you soon!" Starlight replied, watching Sketch run out the door.

Starlight turned around to see how Trixie was doing with Flare Spark, Both seemed to be having a good time checking out all of the Fireworks together, Starlight was happy that Trixie was enjoying herself with Flare Spark. Deciding to join in on the fun, she trotted over as well, standing next to Trixie as she listened to Flare Spark talk.

"If you want a really big eye-catching firework, you want this one!" Flare Spark exclaimed, running over to a large upright box, matching Starlights colors with her cutie mark on the front of it. "I call it Glimmering Starlight, but I'm still working on the name."
"I'm guessing you got the inspiration from Starlight Glimmer," Trixie commented with a chuckle.
"Yep!" Flare Spark replied with a smile. "I've been thinking for a while about my latest fireworks, and I decided to make some based off my friends!"

"That's a great idea Flare Spark." Starlight agreed.
"Thanks, Starlight." Flare Spark said with a smile.
"The amazing Trixie would like to know if you also make smoke bombs to match my colors," Trixie commented, giving Flare Spark inspiration.
"Nope, but I'll be giving that a shot!" Flare Spark said, jotting down the notes in a notebook on at the counter where the cash register was. "I've always wanted the experiment with smoke bombs so this gives me a great excuse!"
"I'm glad I could help?" Trixie questioned with a smile.

After a few hours at the fireworks shop, Trixie and Starlight decided to leave so Flare Spark could get to work on the smoke bombs Trixie inspired her to make as well as getting together the fireworks Trixie had also purchased.

Thier next stop was to see how Golden Reader was doing with lunch preparations, and Sea Gazer was going to help her with getting a few items and bringing some sweets from Sweet Apple Acres.

The two unicorns soon made it to a yellow house with a brown roof and a chimney sticking out from the side of it, it didn;t take long for the two of them make it inside. once in the side, Trixie and Starlight looked around.

Golden Reader's house was warm and inviting, posters of her favorite comic book and book characters pinned to the wall. pictures of her friends and Family decorating the walls as well. The living room they could see from where the front door, had bean bag chairs and couches for everyone to sit in, including two new chairs. Starlight had a feeling that this would be for her and Trixie.

In the middle of those chairs was a coffee table, books and a music box sitting in the middle of it, and in the corner was a weaved basket with a sleeping kitten resting inside of it. Looking over to their left they could see Golden Reader at the stove, making a soup that smelled delicious.

Sea Gazer was at the counter, cutting veggies next to a plate of Sandwiches, she happened to glance at the doorway, her body half hidden by the counter as she waved over to the two unicorn mares at the door.

"Hey, Star!" Sea Gazer called out to Starlight from the counter her body half hidden from Trixie's line of sight.
"Hi, Starlight!" Golden reader greeted, trotting over from the stove and spotting Trixie. "Is this your friend you told us about?"
"Yup!" Starlight said, gestured a hoof at Trixie. "This is Trixie."

"Nice to meet you, Trixie!" Golden Reader said, taking Trixie's hoof and shaking it with a big smile.
"Nice to meet you," Trixie said as Sea Gazer came over, her eyes widening. "You have bat wings!"
"Yeah, I'm a bat pony." Sea Gazer replied, looking at the anxious unicorn. "Don't worry, I don't work for Princess Luna or anything."
"You don't?" Trixie asked, her laxity turning into curiosity. "What do you do?"

Seeing Trixie was more relaxed, gave Starlight comforting feeling that her friend was ok and hoping for her to get equated with her friends. She adored the idea of all of them getting along, imagining all of the things they could do and the adventures they could have all together.

"I'm a pirate!" Sea Gazer exclaimed with a grin, catching Trixie's eyes widening with wonder.
"Sea Gazer has all kinds of Stories, She can tell you at lunch!" Golden Reader said. "She's even had Sketch help her publish a few books filled with her stories."
"I like that," Trixie replied, a grin on her lips. "Perhaps I can do magic for you all!"

"Really?" Golden Reader asked, her eyes sparkling with glee. "That would be amazing!"
"Then it's settled." Starlight agreed. "I'll help Trixie get ready and we'll all meet back here at lunch time."
"I'll let the others know." Sea Gazer said. "I've done all I can here so, I might as well do that and give my wings a good stretch."

With that settled, The Four mares went on with what they had planned for that afternoon.

Author's Note:

Here's the next chapter Sorry it took so long :derpytongue2: have a good day/night! :3