• Published 21st Jan 2016
  • 233 Views, 4 Comments

OCs cross into equestria - Game-Sketcher



Twilight brings OCs into equestria with a new spell

  • ...
9
 4
 233

Chapter 3: Nightlight's New Crush Part 1

"Ok, I'm all ears." Said Nightlight while putting his hoof behind his ear. Nightlight sat there waiting for Shades to talk for a few seconds. Right as Shades was about to say something, a pony with a pink coat and mane swung open the door as she hopped into the library.

"Twilight!?" She screamed. "Do you have a book on frosting?" She asked Twilight. Before Twilight could say anything she began talking again. "I need for a party I'm throwing later!" She exclaimed.

Shades' eyes widen. "Uh oh." He said while turning looking at Nightlight. Nightlight's eyes widened and a big smile grew onto face.

"Party! Did somepony say party!?" Nightlight exclaimed while flying into the air. He began looking around spastically trying to find who mentioned a party. He then notices the pink mare standing and watching Nightlight scream and fly around. He flies down to her. "Did you say something about a party!?" He asked while in the mares face.

"I sure did!" She exclaimed in response. Her face quickly grew into a smile. "I love throwing parties for my friends!" She exclaimed with a big smile on her face. Nightlight began bouncing up and down in happiness.

"Me too!" He exclaimed while bouncing up and down. "Throwing parties is so much fun, especially with cake and balloons and bubbles and streamers...!" He went on and on about things that make a good party while bouncing up and down with occasional fireworks flying out around him.

"You wanna help me plan this party I'm throwing!?" She asked in excitement.



"Yea I do, new best friend!" He screamed in response. "What's your name!?" He asked.

"Pinkie Pie, but you can just call me Pinkie!" She responded. "What's yours!?" She asked him back.

"Nightlight! " he responded excitedly. "What are we waiting for? We have a party to plan!" He said while grabbing Pinkie's foreleg and flying away with her.

"Hey! This guy's cool and fun! Does he stay all the way through the story!?"

You'll just have to wait and see Pinkie. Why did you have to interupt the story?

"Oh sorry. Ok bye." Pinkie said while going back to Nightlight. "This is gonna be the best...party...EVER!!!!" Pinkie exclaimed with big emphasis on the word "ever".

"I know, especially with party ponies like planning it!" Nightlight exclaimed back right as they get to the town plaza. "Alrighty! Time to get stuff for the party!" He said excitedly. Nightlight and Pinkie spend 4 hours buying stuff for their party. "Is this enough!? I want my first party in this new place to be AWESOME!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

"It will be awesome! I pinkie promise!" Pinkie screamed with assurance. "And I never break a pinkie promise." She continued. They both make their way to Sugarcube Corner to set up for the party. "Okie dokie lokie, let's get the party set up!" She said while hopping over to a wall to hang up balloons and streamers.

Nightlight begins flying around the room hanging stuff up and decorating in different ways as he flies. Nightlight has been planning parties since he was only 8 years old, so he knows many good ways to decorate for parties.

A few hours later, Nightlight and Pinkie finished decorating and baking a cake for the party along with other food. "Yay! We're done!" Nightlight exclaimed. "This is gonna be EPIC!" He continued.

"Yea it is! I can't wait for tonight!" Pinkie said with confetti flying everywhere.

"I can't either!" Nightlight said with fireworks flying out around him.

-To be continued-

Author's Note:

Alright chapter 3 is complete!

I hope you enjoyed!

The next chapter will be uploaded either later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!