• Published 21st Jan 2016
  • 232 Views, 4 Comments

OCs cross into equestria - Game-Sketcher



Twilight brings OCs into equestria with a new spell

  • ...
9
 4
 232

Chapter 1: A New Arrival

"Today's the day, Spike!" Said a muffled voice. "Today I learn a spell that creates portals to new, unknown worlds!" Said the voice while a book is magically removed from a shelf, revealing the voice as none other than Princess Twilight Sparkle. She turns around and walks to a desk in order to read the book. "This spell is supposed to be really hard to do, but I think i'm ready." She said while reading the book with a look of excitement and determination.

"Uh, are you sure this is a good idea. I mean, opening portals to new worlds could potentially be very dangerous! What if you bring somepony from their world into ours!?" He said a tone of fear and concern.

"Don't be silly, Spike. Everything will be perfectly fine." She said with a smug look of certainty.

"That's what you said last time, and we know how well that went." Spike replied while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I know, you turned into a monster and almost destroyed half of equestria." Twilight said while rolling her eyes. "You really need to have more faith in me."

"That's kinda hard when you've destroyed a castle, created a blackhole, and helped Trixie almost take control of Ponyville." Spike said with a serious yet sarcatic tone in his voice.

"Sure I did those things, but it all ended up getting fixed in the end." Twilight said walking to the shelf to put the book back. While she walks toward the shelf, the book starts emitting a faint glow. The glow gets brighter and brighter as the book gets closer to shelf. The book then shoots open violently. The pages start turning until coming to a sudden and complete stop on a certain page. The book projects many lights into the air. Each light spelling out words or making symbols and pictures.

"Whoooaaaaa!" Spike said while in awe about what happened. "H-How'd you do that, Twilight!?" He asks.

"I-I didn't. It was the book." She said in confusion about what happened.

"The book!?" Spike asked. "But how!?" He continued.

"I don't really know, Spike." Twilight replied. She started reading what the light wrote out in front of her very carefully and thoroughly. It only took a few sentences for her to figure out what it was and what it said. It was the spell she was learning today except this one went to a specific world. It went to a world of creativity and imagination. The world of OCs.

"Spike! Do you know what this is!?" Twilight asked in excitement. She continued before Spike could say anything. "This is the spell I'm supposed to try today!" She exclaimed.

Spike looks at words then back at Twilight. "You seem pretty sure about that." He said. "Well, since you seem to think to this is a good idea, might aswell give it a shot." He continued. Twilight turned around and pointed her horn forward while closing her eyes to concentrate. An orb of light shoots out of her horn into the air. The orb expands until in engulfs the whole library. A hole then appears and absorbs all of the light into it. Twilight opens her eyes and looks and the hole. "Did it work?" Spike asked.

"I don't know." Twilight responded while staring at the hole. Out of nowhere a pony flies out of the hole and crashes into bookshelf.

"Ow! That always happens." Said the pony. As the pony gets to their hooves Twilight just sits and stares a for a few seconds before saying something.

"H-Hello there." She said nervously.

"Hi!" The pony exclaimed. Twilight looks at the new pony and examines carefully. She notices that it's a stallion pegasus with a dark blue coat and purple mane that has a big pink streak down the middle. Twilight then stops examining him to ask him a question.

"W-what's your name?" She asks nervously.

-To be continued-

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed

Who's the new guy? You'll see next chapter.

Will there be more new ponies? Yes, there will, you'll see more of them next chapter.

I'd like to give special thanks to Calm Wind, who allowed me to use one of his characters. You'll see him next chapter aswell. I recommend reading something by him. He's an extremely talented writer.

Again, I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading!