• Published 20th Jan 2016
  • 567 Views, 7 Comments

Moonlight Eclipse - TheDarkPonyEclipse



This story is about the royal sisters and main 6 in a adventure to find a fallen king and meet a new pony named Moonlight

  • ...
1
 7
 567

Like Father Not Like Daughter

Luna looked shocked at Moonlight Eclipse "M-m-mother.........!" Moonlight looked at Luna and slowly nodded "Yes, I am your daughter..." said Moonlight. Twilight looked at her friends then at Luna and Moonlight "H-how is this possible...." Twilight said not talking to anypony inparticulate " Ask the one I once called Father.. "Moonlight said in a grave tone looking away from the other pones, Luna still in shock ask "Is Sombra your father Moonlight Eclipse......"

Moonlight only kept her gaze the other way in shame of Sombra being her father. Luna sighed "Please tell me Moonlight..." Moonlight faced Luna "Yes, he is my father." Moonlight said and silently paused looking at the 7 shocked faces, well, only 6 shocked faces, Pinkiepie's face was more like a silent understanding "I see.." said Pinkiepie. Everypony turned to look at the pink mare "How do you understand Pinkiepie?" asked Twilight.

"Well, when Princess Luna was younger and Sombra wasn't so evil and stuff they were tottaly going out and they had Moonlight, well Princess Celestia was all like nu uh! And Princess Luna gave Moonlight to Sombra and Sombra turned all evil and stuff so Princess Luna couldn't kill him because they where in love so she juat banished him and so Princess Celestia got rid of Luna's memory and along with everyone who knew who Moonlight Eclipse was including Princess Celestia herself and so she grew up alone until Sombra came back then we killed him then he came back again and now is gonna try doing evil things again and it's going to be really really bad!" Pinkiepie said then had a huge smile.

Everyponys jaws hung open in amazement.

"Wha-" was all Moonlight was able to say before Applejack put a hoof to her muzzle.

"Don't ask how or why she knows this just go with it" Applejack said removing her hoof.

Everypony looked at Moonlight and just stared at her, then at Luna, then back at Moonlight. This was unbelievable, the resemblance was amazing, but what was more amazing than Moonlight looking like Luna was the fact that she looked like Sombra too. Moonlight Eclipse, daughter of Princess of the Night, Luna, and The umbreonic dark King, Sombra, that was almost too much.

"How do we know you speak the truth Moonlight!" Twilight asked looking at Moonlight.

"If i wasn't how did your pink friend come up with such a story?" Moonlight retorted.

Twilight blinked once, twice, three times before she realized that this had to be true, the Pinkiepie scence never failed! Twilight looked at her speechless friends, then to Luna who was pasting back and forth, thats how Luna thought. She looked up at Moonlight a few times before going back into her thinking session, Luna made little noises and after awhile she pasted faster then stopped all of a sudden. Luna looked at Moonlight and held her breath,

"We must talk with my sister and find out if this is true...." Luna said loudly sighing.

"Ok whats the problem with that?" Rainbowdash asked Luna looking confused on why this was such a big deal.

"Rainbow this is a HUGE problem! This is Luna's child that Celestia got rid of and doesn't know about anymore!" Twilight exclaimed at Rainbowdash.

"Fluttershy? Could you please get a cloak so we can cover Moonlight Eclipse?" Luna asked Fluttershy who was sitting in the corner talking to Rarity and Pinkiepie.

"Yes, it would be best" Fluttershy said looking at Moonlight "No offence!"

"A little taken" Moonlight said still backing into the corner, not of fear anymore, but of being uncomfortable around so many pones.

Fluttershy came back with a black cloak and the 8 pones headed out of Fluttershy's cottage. Luna called her night guards and they came with carriages and took the pones to Canterlot one eyeing Moonlight, probably trying to find out who she was. After a long flight to the castle they finial arrived, they all stepped out and thanked the guards, everypony but Moonlight who kept her head down trotting along side Luna. They trotted into the castle to find Celestia swiftly totting closer to the group, without a word Celestia embrassed Luna,

"Luna! When you go out for so long, tell me! You missed your duty in raising the moon so I had to, give me a good, and I mean GOOD explanation!" Celestia said scolding her younger sister.

"The truth?" Luna said gulping and giving a sheepish smile with a nervous chuckle, "And it has to be a good explanation..."

"Celestia looked at the group of pones, Twilight looking at her hooves, Rainbowdash whistling nervously, Rarity and Fluttershy messing with their mains, Pinkepie and Applejack looking around trying now to make eye contact and a new pony in a dark cloak. Celestia turned to her sister and saw her uneasy look, they were sisters and Celestia knew if Luna was lying or was really nervous,

"Luna whats going on....?" Celestia asked Luna with a questioning look in her pink eyes.

"Well...uh..eheh...so..I..well" Luna said trying to find the right words.

"Luna.....whats going on?" Celestia said with a more firm tone.

"Would it be better if we showed her Princess Luna?" Twilight asked Luna.

"Show me what? Im starting to get a little uneasy.." Celestia said looking at the pones now getting really nervous at there uneasy looks and movements.

Before anypony could do anything Moonlight took off the cloak and gave a audible gulp, her cloak fell reveling herself to Celestia. Everypony looked at Celestia who looked at Luna with a mixed emotion look in her eyes,

"Luna..........." Celestia said looking at her sister's turquoise eyes.

"Meet Moonlight Eclipse......my daughter..." Luna said completely looking at her sister now.

Author's Note:

I kinda messed up on this part and I am sorry, It didn't save and I thought I did so I published it then realized a lot of things were missing so i fix the issue sorry for the late chapter ill be uploading another chapter on Saturday or Sunday because im moving, I hope you understand. Anyways I hope this is a good story so far, the next chapter will be getting into the adventure part and I have many ideas for this!