• Published 27th Feb 2016
  • 991 Views, 16 Comments

Scootaloo & Sweetie Belle: The Thousand Year Door - Mister Phoenix



A few weeks after Scootaloo's and Sweetie Belle time adventure, Scootaloo finally trust Diamond Tiara right before she gets kidnapped and bought to another world.

  • ...
7
 16
 991

In Between Chapter Part One

Diamond Tiara got dragged by two nameless Shadow Bolts into a large, future like room. Inside was a throne that is way too big to have a normal pony sit on that.

"Let me go you creeps!" Diamond cried out, causing the pegasi to drop her.

"Dude. I mean King Sombra dude, we got the princess." The Shadow Bolt on the the right said.

"Princess?" Diamond questioned.

A large, dark stallion arose and looked at the small, pink coated filly.

"Ah, Princess Diamond. We meet at last." King Sombra said, bowing.

"Who's Princess Diamond!? I don't know what you're talking about!?" Diamond Tiara questioned.

"A brave one I see." King Sombra stated, another Shadow Bolt landed in with a cyan coat and half of her mane red, yellow and blue, but the other was gray.

"Hello Commander Lightning Shadow. Where is my map for the Crystal Stars?"

"Well, some fillies took it. A unicorn and a pegasus, both with the same cutie marks-" Lightning Shadow started.

"Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle!" Diamond cried out, which King Sombra heard.

"Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle have my map. Lightning, get me that map!" King Sombra ordered, causing the Shadow Bolt to fly away.

"Take Princess Diamond away!"

"I am not Princess Diamond!" Diamond cried out.

Sombra pressed a button, which caused a screen to appear with a Shadow Bolt on the it.

"What's up dude? I mean Sombra dude." The Shadow Bolt questioned.

"Bring me the sirens." Sombra ordered.

"What?! I mean, but of course King Dude Sombra Dude. Shadow Bolt out." He said before the screen disappeared.

With three sirens entering the room, starting with the leader of the group Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk

Their razor sharp teeth displayed in grins or sneers. Their spiny, dorsal fins protrude from their arched backs and their transparent gossamer material shines in the light they’re emitting, as well as any other light they happen to pass under.

Their hooves are more akin to horses than to ponies, including the stallions and their knees possess their own fins similar to their dorsal ones as well as the sides of their necks.

Just below their throats lies a brilliant gem, the source of their power, or rather their ability to absorb negative emotions around them.

Their whole bodies are covered in scales, though their tails that take up half of their structures are smoother and of a darker color than the lighter shade of the rest of their scales.

"Yes King Sombra." Adagio Dazzle said, her gem stone glowing.

"Oh! Are we having Tacos?" Sonata Dusk questioned before Aria Blaze slapped her.

"Ignore her. Sonata is an idiot" Adagio stated.

"No I'm not." Sonata said in a whisper.

"I have a job for you three. There are two fillies, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle." King Sombra started.

"Where do you want us to go?" Aria asked.

"The Great Boggly Woods." King Sombra said with a cruel and evil smile.

The Shadow Bolts threw Diamond in a small room with two metal doors on both of the far sides of the room with a red light on both of them.

Until the door at the bottom glowed green, Diamond looked at in confusion before walking through it to see a shower with a yellow curtain.

Shrugging, she went inside the show and closed the curtain. The water sound was the only sound in the room. After a few minutes she out from behind the yellow curtain. Stepping out with her wet mane, she went back into her prison room to see the other door glowing green.

Diamond walked into the large room, curiosity in her eyes. Before the room brightened up with something Diamond Tiara had never seen before.

“Greetings Princess Diamond.” A voice said, causing the pink filly look around.

"Who talking? Show you're self!" Diamond Tiara ordered.

“All you need to do is turn around Princess Diamond.” The voice said with Diamond looking at the weird screen.

"What are you?"

“I am Tec, a Super Computer. I have been watching you Princess Diamond.” The computer known as Tec said.

"What?" The young filly questioned.

“Well it's hard to explain. I don't think I know what this is. It's something I haven't learned, to be the best I'll have to know more about this. I feel different but the same. If you help me, I shall help you. Do we have a deal?" Tec wondered.

"Deal. You let me send mail to some ponies," Diamond said. "And in return I'll teach you about love." She finish with a eye roll.

“Love? I know of the word, but not the feeling. Love sounds wonderful. This will surly help me be the best Super Computer to King Sombra. Go ahead, send you message.” Tec said with Diamond typing her letter and soon sending it.

“Good night Princess Diamond.” Tec said to Diamond Tiara before she left.


Far far away in a deep, smelly swamp where the lake had a green color to it. There is a large hive, the home base of the dangerous Changelings.

The throne room is where two armored Changeling guards stood by until opening the door for their leader. The queen, Queen Chrysalis.

"Oh yeah. Queen Chrysalis is there!" She said, walking through the halls.

Her eyes locked on a statue of her self, two more down the hall.

"Wow, I just look too good. No one can match my beauty." Chrysalis said before she saw two Changelings talking to each other.

"So the other day I saw Queen Chrysalis gazing longingly at a photo of Princess Diamond." Brad started.

"Uh, you may want to put a cork on it man..." John said, his eyes lock on their Queen.

"Hoo! I tell you the look on her face when she was mooning all over that thing." Brad said, Chrysalis getting angrier by the second.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Queen Chrysalis!!!" Brad yelled, seeing her glaring down at them.

"Well? I'm dying to hear the rest of your hilarious story, Mr. Comedian." Chrysalis said to them, waiting.

"I'm not funny!" Brag stated.

"Yeah, he's not funny, my queen" The other Changeling said, bowing.

Queen Chrysalis continued walking, again looking at her statues. Her ego growing more each time until she sat on her throne.

The door busted open with a different looking Changeling with this one being much larger then others with his coat being more blue. The Changeling flew over to Chrysalis side.

"Ah, Aquamarine why did you call me here?" Chrysalis questioned.

"Well we learned that there are these Crystal Stars-" Aquamarine started.

"Crystal Stars? They sound powerful! I can so use them to take over Equestria." Chrysalis said.

"And that Skaterloo and Song Bird have been spotted to be also looking for them-" Aquamarine said, closing his eyes.

"What! Those no good fouls. That colt and filly beat me every time!" Chrysalis shouted.

"Then that Princess Diamond gone missing, most likely kidnapped." Aquamarine finished.

"No! That's where they cross the line! No body kidnaps Princess Diamond without my say so!" Chrysalis cried out in rage.

"I'm going to go and kidnap her back." Chrysalis finished.

Her throne soon turned into a small hover car called Change-Car. Laughing mad, she smashed a hole in the wall with Aquamarine following his Queen.


In Petalburg, the heroes came back with the dragon now defeated and Doomie's brother saved. Mayor Flutter Heart smiled at them.

"Thank you...ummm..." Flutter Heart said, just remembering she never got their names.

"Don't worry mayor. You were in danger and well, we just wanted to help." Sweetie Belle said, smiling.

"But we must know the names of your heroes!" Flutter Heart said.

"We're not heroes, but I'm Scootaloo and this is my best friend and trusted partner Sweetie Belle!" Scootaloo said, hugging the unicorn filly.

Doomie walked to the group with his older brother looking behind him.

"Girls?" Doomie started causing the three fillies to look his way.

"Yeah?" Sweetie questioned, with Doomie looking back at his brother.

"Well, you helped me save my brother from a dragon and well, I want to journey with you three. To become brave and strong and help you find your friend." Doomie said.

His brother, walked next to him with a smile.

"Stay in touch. Your going to make us all proud of you." He said to his younger brother.

"Well yeah, we should be going. Daddy is most likely worried sick!" Flower Teller said, looking down on the dirt road.

"Yeah your right. You coming Doomie?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there!" Doomie called out.

"Don't you worry. I'll be back better then ever!" Doomie said before he ran to catch up with the three other fillies.

The four friends continued their journey, sharing stories and telling jokes to one and other. The trip back to Rogue Port was long and hard, about an hour at the most.

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Doomie walked through the low down town with a colt and a filly.

The colt looking really close to Scootaloo, but with the cutie mark being a wheel on fire.

The filly has a music note for her cutie mark and her mane is pink and sliver.

"Oh hey, you want to hear our tale?" The colt questioned.

"I'm Skaterloo, but everypony calls me Skater and this is my friend is Song Bird." Skater said with the three shrugging.

So I was cooking a snack at home with Song Bird sitting in the living room, we were both waiting for a message from Princess Diamond, when a letter arrived. We don't get so much mail, so I was thinking: "Huh?" This is what the letter said:

"Madams! My name is Crepe. I am a cabinet minister in the far, far, far, far-off Waffle Kingdom. Our land has been attacked by the Chestnut King, who took our Princess Sliver.

I ask, nay, BEG for your assistance! The Waffle Kingdom needs your skills. I humbly request your prompt response, sirs. Sincerely, Crepe.

" ...Well, I don't remember it exactly, but I think it went something like that. With no pony else wanting to hear the call, it fell to me and Song Bird to answer this plea!

Hesitating only a teensy bit, we headed to the Waffle Kingdom to investigate. Oh, no, first I ,the great Skater, wrote a note to myself about what I was cooking.

Then I left. Once I reached the Waffle Kingdom, I met Minister Crepe, who filled us in, with me taking charge. The Chestnut King had kidnapped Princess Silver and vanished.

Apparently, though, some oracle said a Marvelous Compass could locate her. This Marvelous Compass had been broken into seven parts by an ancient curse...

...and those parts had been scattered across the land. Can you believe it girls? Each part of the Marvelous Compass was said to point to the next.

And since one of the parts was embedded in a silver spoon cutie mark of the princess... I surmised that once we collected all the parts, I'd find her! I mean we, yeah we'll find her.

Smart, huh? The minister gave me the compass base spoken of in Waffler fables... When it activated, the entire thing lit right up, indicating the deep south... It was pointing us toward Rumblebump Volcano on the Pudding Continent!

So yeah, here we are! Both of us are sailing out of Rouge Port for Rumblebump Volcano. It's probably gonna be pretty dangerous, but... We gotta rescue that princess!

Some time through the story Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle fell asleep with Song Bird giving Skater a hateful glare how how he think his the best of the best. When the story finish the pair of fillies awoke in a start, with Skater smiling waiting to hear what these two thought about how awesome he was.

"Well we gotta go to see our friend bye" Scootaloo said with her, Sweetie and Doomie running away.

"How strange?" Song Bird said, "Those two remind me of us. I don't know why?" She wondered out loud.

Author's Note:

So just to make it feel better the in between stuff like Princess Peach and Bowser will be in here I thought it would be easier and wouldn't make the next chapter 5,000 or some high number of words long. Yes Skater and Song Bird is Luigi. So any side missions I want to write about will be in these chapters.

Also I am surprise at your people I thought that the comments would be nothing but "How can you never played a Mario Game before!?" I never own a Nintendo before I had a DS but all I have was Pokemon. I'm not lying when I say I never played one I only seen walkthroughs. Next real chapter will be ehhh sometime when I stop being lazy and write it.