• Published 27th Feb 2016
  • 991 Views, 16 Comments

Scootaloo & Sweetie Belle: The Thousand Year Door - Mister Phoenix



A few weeks after Scootaloo's and Sweetie Belle time adventure, Scootaloo finally trust Diamond Tiara right before she gets kidnapped and bought to another world.

  • ...
7
 16
 991

Chapter One: A Rogue Welcome

Chapter One: A Rogue Welcome

Ahem. Today I'm going to tell the story about the Thousand Year Door.

Long ago, there was once a strange pony wearing a red cap on his head with the letter 'M' on it.

This hero came to the new land in hopes on saving the mare this stallion was in love with.

Him and his trusted friends journey far across this land. Searching to stop the evil group of ponies from opening The Thousand Year Door.

The Strange mute stallion thought he did and returned to his unknown land. Little did he know that the magic he used to stop The Thousand Year Door, wasn't strong enough to destroy the magic just hold it until somepony comes to repeat history once more.

"Ahhh!" Two fillies screamed before they hit the docks of an new town. Sweetie Belle stood up slowly to over come her dizziness.

"Scootaloo, I don't think we're in Equestria anymore." Sweetie Belle stated before she notice her friend looking at an sign.

Welcome to Rogue Port, with twenty percent more scum and villainy

"H-h-help!!" A voice cried out in terror sounding like it belong to a filly.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle ran to the screaming filly. She had a pink coat with a yellow mane and a flower for her cutie mark.

In front of her is a black coated pegasus mare wearing an strange looking uniform. He turned around, locking eyes with the two fillies.

"What do you kids want?" The strange pegasus questioned.

"For you to stop bullying this filly!" Scootaloo said, standing in front of the Earth pony. Sweetie Belle doing the same a second later.

"Oh no. The danger of two fillies and-" The pegasus said before Scootaloo stomped on his hoof. "Ow, this is going to ruin my day. Shadow Bolts destroy them." he ordered

Hundreds of pegasi known as the Shadow Bolts charged onto the three fillies.

"Psst, over here" The filly said while Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle followed her away from the Shadow Bolts.

"WAIT! Where did they go? Oh come on! I was trying to be all evil and stuff!" The Shadow Bolt leader said.


The filly smiled at the pegasus and the unicorn.

"Thank you so much for saving me. I'm Flower Teller, I know all about this world!" Flower Teller said proudly.

"Oh, there you are child" A deep voice said, causing Flower Teller to moan.

"Dad!" She said with an eye roll.

"Thank you for getting my daughter out of trouble. I am Flower Break" He said, greeting the pair of friends with a bow and a smile.

"Umm... Do you know where we are?" Sweetie Belle question him.

"Well simple Rogue Port a small town in Equestria" Flower Break answered.

"Daddy, can they come to our house please?" Flower Teller asked, jumping up and down.

"Sure thing sugar cube." Flower Break said causing Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle just to look at each other.

"Sugar cube?" Sweetie Belle question.

"Equestria?" Scootaloo wondered before they followed the father and daughter home.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle sat down next to Flower Teller. With the two just finishing telling Flower Break what happen.

"An alternate Equestria? That's amazing, well not right now since your trap here," Flower Break said, changing his answer noting Sweetie's and Scootaloo's faces.

"Can you help them daddy?" Flower Teller asked.

"Maybe."

"Well we have to save our friend Diamond Tiara first before anything else." Sweetie Belle said.

"Well there was a legend about these crystal stars. They could help you, plus you'd be traveling across the land so you should find your find your friend on the way." Flower Break said, getting out a map.

"This should help you. I found this and for cheap to." Flower Break said.

"Oh daddy, can I help them? Please!" Flower Teller pleaded.

"I don't know-"

"Please daddy, I know everything about the monsters in the land. I can help." Flower Teller said, now on the ground and giving her father the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Also Sweetie and Scootaloo your counter parts will be in this world also, so be careful. I don't want to know what will happen if you met." Flower Break said.

The two crusaders nodded and grabbed the map.

"Well Flower Teller your a Cutie Mark Crusader until this adventure ends." Sweetie said with a smile.

"Yay, I have no idea what that is." Flower Teller cheered.


The three fillies walked though the under ground with Sweetie Belle watching where she stepping.

"So in your Equestria who am I?" Flower Teller asked breaking the silence.

"Our friend Apple Bloom" Scootaloo answered

"But apples don't bloom they grow" Flower said causing Sweetie to roll her eyes.

"No that's our friend" Sweetie corrected

"Apple Grow, strange name" Flower stated

"Apple Bloom" the two said together.

"But apples don't bloom. Come on you girls just tell me" Flower said.

The three walked into a large room, a giant door with a giant circle on the ground with piece where the stars should go. Flower Teller, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle walked into the middle of the circle.

The map began to glow causing Scootaloo to let it go. The map open by itself, with a star forming in a small town just east from Rouge Port.

The map floated by down to the fillies with the crusaders looking at Flower Teller.

"Oh Petal Meadows, that where some Changelings live after leaving Queen Chrysalis" Flower Teller said, which made the others scared.

"Wait Queen Chrysalis is in this world" Scootaloo said, a bit confuse.

"I sure hope we don't run into her" Sweetie Belle said, pretty much shaking.

"Well there are monsters that you may have to fight" Flower Teller said, jumping from the circle with Scootaloo and Sweetie following her.

"Yeah I know, hurry up Sweets!" Scootaloo cried out, seeing her friend stopped.

"A black key?" Sweetie question to herself. Picking it up with her magic.

The young filly looked at just wondering why it was down here for no real reason. Until she was a black treasure chest when she tried catching up with her friends.

Hey you, yeah you. Look somepony trapped me in this box, there so cool stuff in here. All you need is a key. Like that one! The treasure chest said

Sweetie gave a shrug and placed the key into the lock. It was hard to turn with it being so old, but it soon clicked. The box open with the room getting cover a purple smoke.

Two black eyes with a big mouth appear in the sky, laughing evilly at her.

Fooooooolllllll. You have release me from my prison and now I shall put a curse on you.

Sweetie blinked not feeling any different from before. Even looking around her body to see a snake tail or something else.

Ha, ha, you have been curse now you can transform into a paper airplane. Only by stepping onto silver ground with a paper airplane sigh

Sweetie just roll her eyes and notice the silver piece of ground. She stepped on it to have it glow yellow.

Now every time you step on one of these you are forced to transform into a paper plane. Just to transform back to your pony self when land on normal ground. Be afraid of my terror

Sweetie smiled, holding back her laugh at this "curse" she have gotten.

Are you good? Do I need to explain it again? The Curse Box question

"No, I'm good" Sweetie Belle said.

Good, I mean beware of my evil curse, maw, ha, ha, ha, ha The Curse said, leaving the filly alone.

Sweetie Belle stood on a tall tower with a sliver plate next to her. Smiling at her new found "curse" she walked onto the sliver plated.

It began to glow yellow with the filly turning into a paper plane to fly back to her friends Scootaloo and Flower Teller are. She landed back on the ground turning back to her normal filly self.

"Oh hey Sweetie, where gave you been?" Scootaloo question

"Just the normal stuff" Sweetie answered with the three on the way back to Flower Break house.


The three stood in Flower Break house, with him grabbing a hammer from his wall.

"Scootaloo you may need this. I don't think Sweetie is the type to hold a hammer" Flower Break said, causing Sweetie to laugh.

"He's right" she said

"Also this bag is able to hold anything to items even your friends seeing your not able to have three on the field" Flower Break said with Sweetie putting it on.

"Here's the map" Sweetie Belle said giving the stallion the map.

He began to read it over, looking over the places and ways to get to one place or another.

"Yes the first Crystal Star is in a place call Petal Meadows. The fastest way there is through a pipe in Rogue Port Sewers" Flower Break told them.

The three nodded, knowing where a base idea where to go now.

"Don't worry daddy. We'll have the Crystal Stars and Scoots and Sweetie friend back, faster then you can say Flower. Bye!" Flower Teller said, running out the door with the pegasus and unicorn following her.

"Flower" Flower Break whispered to himself, before he sat on his chair.


The three friends journey through the Rogue Port Sewers with Sweetie telling the other two about her new paper plane curse.

Even with Scootaloo confuse about this curse that only works in only one place. Sweetie confirm that she's 50% sure that this curse will go away when they get back home.

Flower Teller stay quiet, feeling like the third wheel. Well until Sweetie asked about her.

"Come on Flower we're friends. No need to be shy" Sweetie said, smiling sweetly.

The two soon made it to the edge of Petal Meadows. When the sun brightly into a dark large shadow covered the land.

The three fillies look in horror at the large dragon flying over head. To a castle off in the distance.

"A dragon! Cool" Scootaloo said, getting pump.

"Not cool, Scootaloo are you crazy?! We're here for the Crystal Stars not dragons!" Sweetie Belle said

"Anyway the town close by anyway" Flower Teller said, pointing over to the town a short five minute walk.

The two made it to the town of Petalburg where a loud bang happen somewhere not too far away, with a black bug with blue eyes, an horn, bug wings and cheese like legs landed in front of the three.

"Are you alright?" Sweetie Belle asked

"What? Oh I'm fine, I was blasted by some weird force. I'm Doomie" The Changeling said, greeting himself to them.

"Well I'm Scootaloo and my friends are Sweetie Belle and Flower Teller" Scootaloo said.

"Glad to meet you all. I just wish that I could have a piece of that dragon" Doomie said in a mutter.

"What why?" Flower Teller question, just when the mayor a yellow coat mare with a short pink mane walk to them.

"Because Blue Scale has been attacking our town and worst she stole our Crystal Star" The mayor said, with Scootaloo growing grin.

"Not a word." Sweetie Belle said to her.

"We'll take it down for you"

"Oh thank you, I'm Mayor Flutter Heart, I'm would do it but I'm scared of dragons so good luck" Mayor Flutter Heart said leaving them alone.

"Well-" Scootaloo started

"Can I come with you?" Doomie asked

"Huh?"

"Well, my brother got killed by Blue Scale. I want to prove that I'm strong and brave" Doomie said

"Alright then, let's go!" Scootaloo said with Flower Teller being able to switch places with Doomie.

Doomie Joined The Party.

Doomie The Changeling is able to create a force field to last one hit. Blast a magical beam. He can also shape shift into a different creature each time.

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Doomie walked through the empty castle halls. Pieces of the walls broken and the windows smashed, letting in the cold wind from outside.

Then there were the roars. The loud and echoing roars. Powerful and strong, that they can only belong to a dragon of great size. Causing Sweetie Belle to shake in terror with Scootaloo able to keep her cool.

The three soon opened a door that made a loud noise that filled the room. With Doomie, Scootaloo and Sweetie seeing a gray pegasus colt, wearing a red cape.

"Who the heck are you?" Scootaloo question, causing the colt to cover his body with his cape.

"I am The Masked Crusader. I wear a mask so that my enemies may not see such beauty."

"What mask?" Scootaloo questioned.

"What do you mean? The one on my face." The Masked Crusader said, to the three. Wondering if they were blind.

"There's nothing there." Sweetie Belle stated.

"What?" The Masked Crusader questioned.

"Yeah, your not wearing one." Doomie said

He pulls out a mirror. "NO! I must have left it back at my grandma's house... I mean my secret lair." The Masked Crusader cried out.

The small colt jumped on the wooden boxes to stand by the window sill.

"So I bid you all a fair welllllll" The Masked Crusader said. He bowed and slipped on his cape, causing him to fall out the window.

"Is he alright?" Sweetie Belle wondered.

"Sure, he's a pegasus." Scootaloo said with a shrug, not noting the cricket jumping in her mane.

The three walked up to Blue Scale's main room, switching Doomie to Flower Teller to see what's up about this dragon.

The three entered the room with a large blue dragon. It looks like it belongs in a pop up book. It slowly opened it's eyes, noticing the three fillies and the mighty dragon roared at them.

"Watch it! Look, we got no battle plan, skills or any form of attack. You got this amount of time to give up!" Scootaloo yelled out, causing Blue Scale to laugh.

"That's your plan. Really? Mine is running away with my tail between my legs." Sweetie Belle said to her friend before the battle started.

Flower Teller got out her book, looked at the dragon and then back at her book.

That's Blue Scale!! It'll stomp and munch on you, and it has a more dragonish attack: stinky, fiery breath!

It's tricky, especially when it's losing, and it'll try to fool you into being merciful. Oh, yeah, and one more thing. It hates things that start with "cr" and end with "icket".

Supposedly, there's something related to that somewhere in this castle. Did we find it?

Scootaloo ran up to Blue Scale, hitting the dragon with her hammer. The vibration of her body caused the cricket in her mane to make a sound.

With Sweetie and Flower jumping on the dragon. Changing Flower Teller to Doomie to protect the group with the shield from the fire breath.

Then Scootaloo hitting Blue Scale with her hammer making the cricket noise again.

"Ahh! Crickets! I hate crickets!" Blue Scale cried out.

Letting Sweetie easily jump on the large dragon and Doomie to finishing off the dragon with a magical blast.

Blue Scale fell to the ground with a Crystal Star and a Changeling falling out of the beast's mouth.

"William!" Doomie cried out.

"Doomie." William said with a smile, Doomie using his magic to bring the Crystal Star to the two fillies.

"Thanks Doomie" Sweetie said.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle bumped each other's hooves, doing a little dance to hold the Crystal Star.

END OF CHAPTER!!!

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and friends finally got a Crystal Star in the castle after defeating Blue Scale. Doomie even reunited with his long-lost brother, whom he thought was dead. Yet they were unable to learn anything about the whereabouts of they missing friend. Where could Diamond Tiara be? Yes... Scootaloo's & Sweetie Belle's adventure has only just begun.

Author's Note:

Yes in true Paper Mario ways every chapter ended with an end of chapter so that's what I'm doing too, I find it little fun. Anyway I hope you all enjoy how I'm laying my stories now. I'm updating to the time with me still listening to music from the 1950 - 1980's. But that's how the chapters will end of the next I think six chapters since I'm doing two chapters in one chapter if that make any sense. But what I'm talking about is I'm writing in two Paper Mario chapters in one here it was the Prologue and Chapter One and that's why it called A Rogue Welcome.