• Published 13th Jan 2016
  • 788 Views, 17 Comments

FiO: Hooked on a Feeling - Cool writer



A series of encounters between a sad man, and digital ponies. (ADD TO HUMANS AREN'T B******* PLS!!!)

  • ...
10
 17
 788

WAKE UP!!!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Adalson's alarm clock went off. It was time to get up again. Another day, another...

"Turn on the news." Celestia's voice said. The human sat up. The pony pad was on in the dark, sitting on the kitchen table.

"What?" He asked.

"Turn on, the news. I promise, you will be satisfied." She said. Adalson got up, pulled on some pants, and walked into the tv room, where he turned on the tv (rather slowly). Celestia told him to flip to a channel, and he did. It was a news station, fox news. He groaned. He'd seen the report on bronies for this channel (surprisingly enough), and with his new insight he had lost some respect for this brand of news. After making dinner, he spent most of the night researching bronies, and what they'd done. He'd seen so many positive things! Like charity movements, who could say charity was bad! They were so nice!

... well, apart from some specific images...

... and one animation, called "Smile HD"... he shuddered, remembering the horrors of that abomination. Those (had they been even close to the first thing he'd seen) would have turned him away from his research... only for him to come back again, fixated on how nice they were, and wanting to prove to himself that they weren't these... perverts that they were made out to be.

"I can't believe I"m going to say this..." A news reporter groaned. "... And now, a press announcement from Horpvarpnier's own, Celestia." He said, the disdain for the word "Celestia" in his voice.

He watched the news cast.

He heard her message.

He saw her truth.

He changed.

Forever.