• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 1,131 Views, 17 Comments

Where's the Pony Memes at? - Narcissistic Writer



Bronies. Twilight wishes she could leave that word where it stands. But a computer and five enthusiastic friends drive her curiousity to its limit.

  • ...
2
 17
 1,131

What The Hay Is A Brony

Twilight sat down at her desk slumping as she placed her hoof on the mouse and began pointlessly scrolling across research websites just looking at how to order books she already had seven copies of. But as mentioned before it was pointless she had nothing to do and that was strange. This wasn't her. She was the nerd I mean the egghead I mean....um the very intelligent one her friends adored so she had an idea. She would set out to find friendship and save Equest- oh who was she kidding she literally couldn't be bothered today she just wanted to relax and as Rainbow Dash said "chill-out" huh that was it find something entertaining and relaxing like uh listening to Kanyeigh West's new album so she searched it up and played the first song and before she was even twenty seconds through the song she heard a yell from the other side of the wall.

"Don't be listening to that sh-" Twilight immediantly butted in.

"Um Rainbow we are TV-Y do you understand" She whispered worriedly.

"But we're not on air" She huffed.

"No but we live our lives that way too so deal with it" She shouted loudly.

"Fine" Rainbow replied.

After finishing her argument she sat back down to close the music app and huff and puff some more. As her computer session came to an end and she was about to close the open tabs until she thought of something maybe her friends had done something interesting so she quickly moved the cursor to the back button held down left click and began to browse the search history.
What met her eyes was hundreds of websites she had never seen mostly because she mostly only went of Wikipedia and E-bay but still. This filled with excitement until she remembered her time was limited and her session had come to an end. The disappointment on her face as Fluttershy came in to have her hours on the monitor mainly looking at animal care websites and donation pages. Walking out the room was harder than usual for Twilight it was like a new world had opened she had seen things like Hooftube Marebook so many medias it was fantastic.As she walked down the hall of the castle she heard shouts and laughter from Rainbow Dash's room so she peered in and saw Applejack and Dash sitting down chuckling at something. Twilight got curious and asked what the scenario was.

"So what are you two laughing at" Rainbow Dash turned to reply but struggled with the amount of laughter coming from her mouth.

"Well ha ha ya see we're watching BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA" Twilight grunted slightly annoyed at Dash's incompetence to speak clearly.

"Me and Dash here are watchin a video one of Dash's friends sent over called one hundred hilarious fails and it's funny I'll tell ya that" Twilight raised an eyebrow.

"What are you watching it on?" Rainbow's laughter died down a bit.

"Heh only the best website eveeer" She let out a breath.

"Well what is it?" Twilight said.

"Hooftube, of course" Twilight's eyes widened and sparkled with joy

"Why. You never heard of it sugarcube?" Twilight smiled.

"Oh I've heard of it or read it I guess but anyway can I watch too?" She squealed with excitement as she flopped onto the floor to co-watch the video but just as she landed the video ended.

"Awwwwwww man that sucks anyway I wanna find out who made this. You guys in?" She looked at them both.

"Sure" Applejack said calmly.

"SURE!" Twilight said not calmly.

"Let's see Ah ha The Amazing Brony. What?" She said puzzled at the username.

"What's a brony sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"Ah maybe it's a bro who you know likes knees or something."

Twilight face hoofed " Really? Rainbow just-just really?

"Hey it's the best I got you got anything better" She said as a smirk appeared.

"Nothing is a better answer compared to what your opinion was" Twilight then smirked.

"Is not!" Dash shouted.

"Shush you two ya'll are actin like yer five just look it up and find a definition or somethin"

"How about Wikipedia" she smiled and looked to her friends they just looked in boredom.

"Clearly Twilight's mind is becoming more and more eggheady I'm telling you it's true" Twilight growled.

"Okay so What The Hay Is A Brony and search heh easy" Rainbow Dash put a hoof to her mouth but in couldn't stay in she burst out laughing.

"BWA-HA-HA-HA ha did you really just put in the search bar what the hay is a brony pff how pathetic do you even type ha" Before she could stop laughing a robotic voice adressed the results.

"Two-hundred-thousand results for What The Hay Is A Brony" Rainbow Dash shrugged.

"Whatever." She said annoyed with her defeat.

"Right. Brony a male fan of the show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" A silence had begun.

Applejack stared.
Twilight stared.
Rainbow stared.

The text they had read was an absolute shock through there minds. They played in a show for little girls who are seven but their also appealing thirty year old's who are men. They were all taken aback it didn't make sense at the bottom of the page it said examples of bronies:

BlackGryph0n
LittleShyFIM
SaberSpark
ACRacebest
Watchpony.com
Eilemonty
Vannamelon
Paradox Theory
AnimatedJames
Nowacking
BronyDanceParty
WoodenToaster

Man that was a long list but there were thousands of names and examples the decided that someone must break the verlasting silence so the one to do this was Twilight so she said the only thing to say in the situation.

"What the hay!"

Author's Note:

Tell me if the story's ok and if i should continue in the comments plz