• Published 27th Dec 2015
  • 1,581 Views, 36 Comments

The Twin Apples. - Sylif Daring Doo



The Apple family has a secret, one they never speak of to outsiders, even Apple Bloom does not know it, one fateful day however, this secret is revealed.

  • ...
6
 36
 1,581

Emotional havoc.

______*a week later, Ponyville, 3:00 PM*______

Applejack walked through the town, she was currently heading towards The Golden Oaks Library, she had something she wanted to discuss with Twilight, as she would probably be the only one who would know what she was asking.

It didn't take long to reach the library, she walked up to the door and opened it, and she watched as Twilight went from book to book out of frustration. "Are you alright?" She asked as she entered and shut the door.

Twilight took a breath and looked at her friend. "Yea, I'm alright, I'm just having problems finding a specific book." She answered with a twitch, her expression then calmed and she stacked all of the books she grabbed into a neat pile. "So, what brings you here?" She asked.

Applejack looked around subtly, or, as subtly as she could. "Is there anypony else here?" She asked.

Twilight shook her head. "Spike is out helping Rarity, it's just me today, why?" She wondered out of curiosity.

Applejack sighed and walked up to Twilight. "I need your help, I think something is wrong with Sarah." She said quietly.

Twilight blinked. "Um, ok, what would you say the symptoms are?" She asked.

"She isn't eating, she's very anxious, she spaces out a lot, and keeps talking to people that aren't there." Applejack replied.

Twilight rubbed her chin thoughtfully and then walked over to the medical books, she grabbed one with her magic and flipped through the pages idly. "Anxiety, hallucinations, boils?....no, wrong one, no desire to eat, loss of focus, anxiety, depression?.....nope." She paced as she continually eliminated illnesses and diseases. "Cannibalization.......no, somepony would have noticed, hallucinations, anxiety, refusal to eat, loss of focus, magical feedback?" She paused at that one, before checking the cause. "Nope." She looked at Applejack.

"I have no idea Applejack." She said.

Applejack paced a little, she then stopped and thought on the situation some before looking at Twilight. "Sarah has two magical cores or whatever they are called.....would that cause problems?" She asked.

Twilight blinked and looked at a different book, she flipped through it quickly, stopping at a particular page. "Here we go!" She stated.

Twilight walked over to the desk and placed the book on it, Applejack walked over. "What does it say?" Applejack asked.

"It's a rare occurrence for one to have two magical cores in this day and age, and it is widely believed that it cannot happen again, having two magical cores has been known to grant incredible power to those who have this condition, but at a terrible price, particularly on the mind, emotions will be heightened and lessened at random intervals, and the mind will turn against its master continuously." Twilight looked at Applejack. "It says it usually happens when two magical cores are forcefully fused together, and from what you told me, Sarah had one forced into her, so this is very likely." She explained.

Applejack looked at the page for a while then looked at Twilight. "Does it say how to fix it?" She asked hopefully.

Twilight read through the page thoroughly, and eventually looked at Applejack with a sad expression. "It doesn't say, the only thing I can think of would be to remove one of the magical cores, but that would almost certainly cause irreparable damage." She replied as she closed the book and put it back.

Applejack sighed and sat down quietly. "I just want to help her out, she's my sister after all." She chuckled. "This one time, I had fallen into a ditch, and she helped me out of it, only to fall in herself, then I did the exact same thing, we were stuck for hours." She laughed a little at the memory.

Twilight walked over and sat with her friend. "Applejack, I know you mean well, but if Sarah wanted help, she would say something, she doesn't seem to be the type of pony who would put herself through that." She said.

Just as she finished talking, the library door opened and Rainbow Dash ran in. "Hey! you used the door for once!" Twilight said happily.

Rainbow was breathing heavily, sweat was dripping off her brow, and she was panicking. "Guys! we have a problem!" She stated.

Twilight and Applejack stood up as a blue unicorn mare with white hair and pale blue streaks entered the library with an unconscious Sarah in her magical grip. "What happened?" Twilight asked immediately.

Rainbow rubbed her eyes as Minutte set Sarah down and fell to the floor from exhaustion. "We have no clue! we were just outside having some fun until she started feeling down, we decided to come here and visit, you know? we thought maybe it would cheer her up, and then she just collapsed!" Rainbow said in a panic.

Minutte cleared her the throat and looked at Rainbow. "Actually, she asked me to do a spell for her, and as soon as I cast it, she fell down." She said.

Applejack narrowed her eyes at Minutte as her left eye twitched.

Twilight quickly examined Sarah to find a cause for the issue, but she found nothing. "What spell?" Applejack asked angrily.

Minutte stood up slowly. "A small calming spell, all it should have done was relax her a little, I use it all the time but.....this is a first." She said as she wiped her brow and her breathing steadied.

Twilight stood up and picked Sarah up, she carried the unconscious mare over to the nearby couch and set her down. "Alright uh, Minutte go get some water, you and Rainbow need some from the looks of it, I'll try to figure out what the problem is." She said.

Minutte walked off to get some water, leaving Rainbow there to keep an eye on things.

Applejack did not like this at all, first Sarah looked like she was going insane, now she was unconscious because of a spell gone wrong. "This is why I don't put much faith in magic, something always happens." She said as she paced angrily.

Twilight finished with her more thorough examination as Minutte returned with the water. "Thanks." Rainbow said.

"Well, that's strange." Twilight said as she looked at Minutte. "Are you sure you cast the right spell?" She asked.

Minutte blinked, she thought about the spell she cast, and she soon sighed. "Now that I think about it, I may have cast a separation spell instead, they are VERY similar." She replied.

Applejack looked at Minutte. "What?" She asked angrily.

Minutte sighed. "Look, it's not like it was intentional, besides, at worst Sarah won't feel anything for a week, at best I got rid of whatever was bugging her, it shouldn't be that bad." She said.

Applejack had a look that could kill, and Minutte seemed oblivious to it.

Rainbow quickly stepped in as Twilight watched it unfold. "Ok look, let's all just calm down alright?" Rainbow said.

Applejack growled as Rainbow looked at her with her hoof reaching out. "Minutte didn't mean any harm AJ." She assured her.

Minute blinked as Rainbow looked at her. "Can you reverse the spell?" She asked.

With a shrug, Minutte looked at Sarah. "Nope." She replied simply.

Twilight watched as the three discussed the situation, Applejack even went so far as to call Rainbow Dash out on defending the one who did this to her sister.

And just before Minutte could retaliate with her own words, a bright flash blinded them all.

Twilight flinched as she raised her hoof to help block the light.

The light soon faded and Twilight was left completely bewildered, as were the others.

Where once there was only one, now there were eight, Applejack was very confused, Minutte cursed under her breath and Rainbow simply blinked. "Well.....that's not normal." She said.

Twilight walked over to one of the Sarah's and knelt down. "Hey, Sarah, you alright?" She asked, still bewildered by the new development.

"Get away from that one!" Shouted one of the eight as it tried to get up weakly. "It's Anger!"

Twilight looked down at the one she had been next to, and gasped as it growled at her and suddenly it's eyes went dark red and its fur became dark brown with black hair. "Back off!" It said as it shoved Twilight to the ground and flew off and through the window sending glass flying.

Minutte and Rainbow Dash avoided the glass, then looked at the others out of confusion and shock, Applejack helped Twilight up and then looked at the remaining......two? "Where did the others go?" Applejack asked.

"They ran out of the library and split up immediately." Said a practical copy of Sarah, but with dark green eyes and black pupils.

Twilight attempted to stay objective. "What did you mean, that's Anger?" She asked.

The copy stretched. "All eight of us are parts of Sarah, the one you got close too was Anger, the sleeping one here is Pleasure, I'm Memory, or Copy as I have been called." It said.

Minutte walked up along with Rainbow. "Ok, so how do we fix this?" She asked.

Memory knelt down to Pleasure. "Well, it's simple, i need to absorb them, some might go willingly, some might, but once we are all together, Sarah will be back." It said.

Rainbow knelt down to the sleeping pink Pegasus mare with white hair, she reached out, only for Memory to stop her. "Trust me, you don't want to touch her." It stated firmly.

"Uh?" Rainbow blinked.

Memory sighed. "If you so much as touch her, you won't let go, trust me on this, don't touch her." It ordered as it let go of Rainbow's hoof.

A soft sigh was heard, and they looked to see two beautiful blue eyes looking at them. "Please do, I won't mind." Pleasure said quietly.

Rainbow gulped and looked at Minutte, she then looked at Pleasure. "Sorry, I'm uh, I have a girl." She said.

Pleasure smiled. "She can join in if she wants?" She offered.

Memory sighed and placed a hoof over the emotions mouth. "Rainbow, please go, Pleasure? I need to absorb you so we can be whole again." It said.

Pleasure removed the hoof and pouted a little. "Already? but I just woke up, tell you what, I'll go willingly if you can bring little Fear back." She said.

Memory stood up. "Deal." It said calmly.

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "Is it really that hard to absorb them when they aren't willing?" She asked.

Memory shivered. "No, just painful, and it gets worse the more that resist, I would rather not have to deal with more than two at a time." It replied as it looked at Applejack. "We'll get Sarah back, but someone needs to stay here and keep an eye on the ones that we bring back, and attempt to keep them here." It said.

Applejack scoffed. "I'm going with you, if anypony is going to bring my sister back, it'll be me." She said.

Twilight sheepishly shook her head. "I might be needed out there in case they try to fight." She argued.

Rainbow's eyes widened as Minutte patted her shoulder. "You go with them Dashy, they need a fast flyer." She said.

Rainbow chuckled and then narrowed her eyes at Minutte. "You just want to have fun with Pleasure while I'm gone, don't you?" She questioned.

Minutte blinked and then smiled. "Yes." She replied.

Rainbow sighed. "You are pathetic." She said.

Minutte looked at the door and saw that it was already shut, leaving them alone. "And, we are alone." She said.

Rainbow looked at the door and growled. "Oh how I wish I could strangle Sarah right now for leaving us behind!" She shouted angrily.

Minutte rolled her eyes, she looked over at Pleasure.....and saw that she was gone. "That's not good." She said.

All of a sudden, Minutte was grabbed by a pink hoof, as was Rainbow Dash. "So, what do you guys want to do first?" Pleasure asked with a smile.

______*outside*______

Memory walked with Twilight and Applejack. "Well......we have officially lost Rainbow Dash and Minutte to Pleasure, let's just hope she lets them go before we are done." It said.

Twilight looked at Memory. "Can you see what they are doing?" She asked.

Memory shook its head. "Not really, i just hold the memories, but I can use that to help us find the others." It replied.

Applejack looked at Memory. "So, who are we looking for?" She asked.

Memory looked around, and then led the group to the center of town. "Joy, Fear, Insanity, Anger, Guilt, Love." It replied simply.

Twilight and Applejack followed Memory as they reached what appeared to be a.....dance party? "Is that Pinkie?......who is she dancing with?" She asked.

"That.....would be Joy." Memory said as it walked up.

Joy was bright blue with matching shoulder length hair, her eyes were pink and she had a big smile on her face.

Applejack raised an eyebrow at the confusing situation. "So uh, what do we do?" She asked.

Joy apparently noticed them and appeared by them at a moments notice. "Hey girls!" She said happily. "Come on, join us! Let loose!" She said.

Memory sighed. "Joy, we have been over this, I don't dance, you know that." It replied.

Joy grabbed Memory and began to drag it off, happily humming. "Doesn't matter, come on!" She said, completely oblivious to what Memory said.

Twilight blinked as Memory was dragged off with an annoyed expression. "I'm going to guess that happens a lot." Twilight said.

Applejack growled. "That airhead is very selfish, she's keeping my sister from being free!" She complained as she marched off to find Memory.

Twilight sighed, she looked out to the dancing ponies as saw something odd, a unicorn mare with white fur and hair was hiding behind a bush, watching everypony dance, and seemed to be enjoying it, but wasn't dancing with them, Twilight decided to walk over to see what was wrong.

As Twilight approached, the mare saw her and jumped, she hid on the other side of the bush. "Are you alright?" Twilight asked.

The mare didn't say anything.

"How come you aren't joining the others?" Twilight asked quietly.

"I um.....I, I don't want to be seen." The mare said timidly.

Twilight thought for a moment, she smiled and slowly approached. "Your Fear aren't you?" She asked.

The mare soon peaked out and looked at Twilight. "Yea.......that's me." She replied, her bright blue eyes showing surprise, until a long strand of hair got in front of the eye.

Twilight stopped approaching. "You come here with Joy?" She asked.

Fear shook her head. "No, I uh, I followed her......she just has a way of making others happy, I like that about her." She replied.

Twilight knelt down. "Pleasure asked us to find you and bring you back, but something tells me you aren't ready." She said.

Fear nodded. "Yea......I want to enjoy the real world for a while, I mean, not forever, but just a while." She replied.

Twilight chuckled. "Well, I can tell you this, you won't get to enjoy it when you hide from it." She said.

Fear shivered. "I know, but um, I haven't been able to move from this spot since I got here." She replied.

Twilight held a hoof out. "Here, let me help you." She offered.

Fear blinked, she looked at Twilight's eyes and saw the good intent in them, she shivered and very slowly, she came out of hiding and looked at Twilight. "Maybe if we just walk together?" She suggested.

Twilight stood up and nodded. "Sure." She said.

_____*meanwhile*______

Memory watched as Joy happily moved around town, completely carefree. "Joy, listen, we need to fuse and get Sarah back together." It said.

Joy appeared in front of Memory. "And we will! as soon as YOU loosen up!" She said adamantly.

Memory sighed as it glanced at Applejack, who was fuming at the seems. "Applejack, I know you are upset, but please stay calm, Joy will come around soon." Memory said.

Joy then appeared right in front of Memory and stared deeply into its eyes. "I am not falling for that trick again Memory, and I will not be going back until you stop being a stuck up party pooper!" She shouted before walking away.

Memory closed its eyes. "Joy, you do realize I can forcibly absorb you, right?" It asked.

Joy stopped moving, and for once, she looked at Memory with angry eyes. "Memory, you say Insanity Is the worst one of us, when it's actually you, all we want is to be free to do our own things, but you always ruin our fun, I was hoping Anger would say this to you, but I will say it anyway......your a bitch." Just after Joy spoke, she vanished, nowhere to be seen.

Memory sighed. "We will need to find her later, right now, we need to find the others." It said before standing up and walking off.

_____*back to Twilight and Fear*_____

Fear felt so much relief once she was out on the streets, she felt the stress and anxiety fade as she walked.

Twilight watched as Fear looked around with curiosity and wonder, she chuckled, Fear was as curious as a filly right now.

Fear and Twilight eventually reached the library. "You sure you want to be alone?" Twilight asked.

Fear smiled. "I'm not alone, I have my best friend in here." She said as she tapped her head and walked up to the tree.

Twilight paused at the words Fear said, she quickly walked up to ask her. "Wait, Fear, do you mean literally?" She asked.

Fear nodded. "Yea, why not?.....she's been talking to me the whole time, and she agrees with you by the way." She said before leaning up against the tree.

Twilight blinked and walked inside, determined to ask Pleasure a question.

Upon entering the library, Twilight was honestly surprised, she saw Rainbow Dash and Minutte sitting together on the couch, with Pleasure walking around holding a mattress and an unfamiliar blanket. "What are you doing?" Twilight asked.

Pleasure grinned. "Well, I'm setting this up so that when you bring the rest over, we can all just relax for a while." She said.

Twilight sighed. "Why don't I believe that?" She asked herself.

Pleasure chuckled. "Because you think I am planning something devious." She replied.

Twilight shook her head and looked at the mare. "I need to ask you something." She said.

Pleasure shrugged. "Ok, what?" She continued setting up the mattress and blankets.

"Do you have Sarah talking in your head?" Twilight asked.

Pleasure sighed. "Fear, please come inside." She said quietly.

Fear entered the library and closed the door. "Thank you."

"You see Twilight, Sarah doesn't trust Memory, and for good reason, that......thing, that lives in our mind, has been trying to get rid of myself, Fear, Joy and even Anger for a long time now." Pleasure explained as she continued working.

Rainbow and Minutte's ears perked up at this. "Why?" Minutte asked.

"To 'save our mind' it claims, but what it wasn't saying, was that it wanted complete control, I don't know what brought out such, hostility......but I will say this." Pleasure looked directly at Twilight. "Memory is the problem, it has been for a long time, ever since Sarah arrived at prison.

Fear laid down on the mattress. "When Sarah arrived at my asylum in our mind, I knew I had to stall, so I recruited Pleasure to help delay her, but Copy arrived, and I was forced to improvise." She said.

The door to the library opened and they all looked, they saw Joy, but she seemed pretty down in the dumps. "Can I stay for a while?" She asked.

Pleasure led Joy to the mattress and got the normally cheerful mare settled. "What did Memory say to you?" She asked as she slowly stroked Joy's mane.

Joy sighed and closed her eyes. "She reminded me just how powerless I was against her." She muttered.

Pleasure looked at Twilight and the others. "Before Memory showed up, things were chaotic, but we all worked together perfectly, or, as well as we could." She said. "Now, it's just us three and Love, Anger won't talk to us, Guilt doesn't even care anymore, and Insanity doesn't have any free reign to have fun, not to mention all the others, they won't even show up anymore." She explained.

Rainbow Dash and Minutte got off the couch. "Well, I think it's time we did our part, but we need an idea of where to look." Minutte said.

Pleasure nodded. "Hmmmm.....I have an idea, Rainbow Dash." She walked over and placed a hoof on her shoulder. "Can you make a rain shower over the town?" She asked.

Rainbow nodded. "Yea, I can do that." She said.

Pleasure looked at Fear. "Well then girl, looks like you get to have some fun in the rain after all." She said, making the unicorn smile.

Minutte raised an eyebrow. "How does Fear playing out in the rain help?" She asked.

Pleasure grinned. "You'll see." She replied.

______*outside*______

As Fear played out in the rain, happily humming a catchy tune, Pleasure explained her plan. "You see, Fear has a unique ability amongst us, because of her direct connection to Sarah, she can call all of us together, but she can only do so while it is raining, my plan is to bring all of us together and fuse before Memory returns." She said as she watched Fear.

"But won't Memory hear the message?" Twilight asked.

Pleasure sighed. "Unfortunately yes, which is why Memory has been trying to convince Applejack and the rest of you that we are the problem, I will need you to distract it until we all fuse." She said.

Minutte stepped forward and saw as a strange magic went into the sky and spread out, she looked at Pleasure. "How do you know they will respond?" She asked.

"Considering I'm here? that should be a given." Said a familiar angry voice.

The group watched as Anger walked up with a grumpy expression. "Pleasure, you are lucky I like Fear, or I wouldn't have shown myself." She said as she crossed her hooves and hovered.

Soon enough, the other parts of Sarah's mind came together, Guilt, Love, and even Insanity.

Guilt was an earth pony with purple fur and a dark blue mane and tail, her eyes were also dark green, she just stayed away from everyone else as she hid away.

Love was a Pegasus with tan fur and faded red hair as well as pink eyes, she had a very calm expression as she patted Anger on the shoulder, getting a grumble from the mare.

Insanity was very different, she was pale gray with white hair and white eyes, and a crazed grin that would not go away, pointed teeth that looked like they could puncture, as well as a hungry look in her eye.

Fear soon stopped and looked back at everyone. "Ok, I'm done, so, who's leading this time?" She asked.

Anger raised an eyebrow at Fear. "Is it just me, or did Fear get over her anxiety?" She asked.

"It's not just you." Joy said quietly.

Rainbow walked over with a confused look on her face. "May I ask what she meant by THIS time?" She wondered.

Pleasure chuckled. "Let's just say this isn't the first time Sarah got hit by a separation spell, but last time was much more fun." She replied.

Minutte cleared her throat and stepped into the center of everyone. "Maybe we should just save story time for another day? and get you all fused together before Memory shows up?" She suggested.

Pleasure nodded and looked around, they were all staring at her. "Why are you all looking at me?....I don't have a direct connection, Fear has the link." She said.

Fear felt all of her defenses drop and she suddenly felted overwhelmed as they all looked at her, she blinked and her heart skipped a beat. "Uh....um.....maybe Anger should do it again, she has a very clear connection if my memory serves." She suggested.

Anger shrugged. "I mean, yea, but it's not a very strong link, it's just clear." She argued.

Twilight walked up to Fear and placed a hoof gently on her shoulder, the mare looked up at her. "You'll do fine, ok?....you need to know that you have their support, just like they have yours." Twilight reminded.

Fear took a few breaths, and she soon nodded, she walked up to the others and held her hoof out. "Ok, just like before, put a hoof on mine." She said confidently as she put a hoof forward.

Pleasure and Joy did so immediately, Guilt and Love soon followed, Insanity did so because everyone else did.

And much to everyone else's surprise, every time one of them put their hooves together, they glowed brighter with a specific color, Fear was Teal, Pleasure was Red, Joy was Blue, Love was Yellow, Guilt was Green and Insanity was White.

Which finally left Anger, who hadn't moved. "Anger?" Joy said curiously.

Anger looked at her fellow emotions, she then looked out into the real world. "It's just a shame, you know? every time we get outside, we immediately have to fuse, I'm just sick of it I guess." She said.

Fear reached her other hoof out and smiled. "I understand, but look on the bright side, we won't have Memory to deal with from now on, so come on, let's go home." She said.

Anger sighed, she looked at the others and then at Rainbow Dash. "This is the emotional crap I have to deal with all the time, it SUCKS!" She said as she approached the others. "Ah to heck with it." She said as she reached out.

Just as Anger went to join the others, she was thrown away by a powerful force. "WHOAAAAA!" She screamed as she flew into the library.

"Anger!" Fear quickly rushed inside to check on her friend, the glow disappearing from the others and herself.

Pleasure and the others looked and saw a furious Memory looking at them. "How DARE you try to fuse without me! if it wasn't for me, we would be dead!" It shouted in anger.

Joy growled. "If it wasn't for you, none of those situations would have happened!" She rebuffed.

As the five emotions stood against the one arguing, Rainbow and Minutte watched with anticipation, Twilight however was concerned. "Where's Applejack?" She asked.

Rainbow looked around carefully, but saw no sign of her friend. "I'm going to go find her, you two help how you can." She said before flying off.

_____*inside the library*______

Fear hurried up to Anger and knelt down as she helped her up, Anger had landed on a desk, causing it to break and splinter, she had a few pieces of wood stuck in her. "Anger! Are you alright?" She asked.

Anger growled and looked at Fear, but upon seeing Fear's eyes watering, she calmed down a little. "No, I'm not, but I will be once I beat the crap out of Memory." She said as she slowly stood up and walked to the door, but it was very shaky.

Fear teleported next to Anger and walked next to her. "You aren't strong enough right now Anger, don't try to be a hero here, we can work together to beat Memory." She said as she helped her to walk by supporting her left shoulder.

Anger sighed absently, as though the notion was unwelcome, but honestly?.....she was thankful for it.

Soon however, they exited the library and the situation was not looking good.

______*outside, just a few moments ago.*______

Memory watched as Guilt fled in terror, and as Love tried to calm her down.

Now it was just Joy, Pleasure and Insanity standing up to Memory.

Memory chuckled. "I'm going to give you one chance, surrender, or this may get painful." It threatened.

Insanity cackled as it produced a long kitchen knife. "Painful?.....that's the best part!" She said maniacally before charging wildly at Memory, who didn't have much time to respond.

Memory barely dodged the knife as it almost touched her neck, it then grabbed insanity by the throat and threw her to the ground, it then kicked her in the head, rendering her unconscious. "Stupid." It said flatly.

Memory looked up and saw a magical blast from Minutte, it grinned as the blast went right through its chest. "That won't work you little shit." It said before facing Joy and Pleasure and charging.

Joy wasn't one for combat, she never was, but as Memory charged at her and Pleasure, she felt an unfamiliar energy surge through her, so just as the Copy neared the two, she moved at an incredible speed and slammed into Memory's side as Pleasure took the brunt of the hit.

As Joy recoiled from the hit, Memory had already recovered and was behind the mare in an instant.

Joy's eyes widened and she tried to turn around, but she felt a powerful blow to the back of her neck and she collapsed to the ground.

Memory then turned its attention to Pleasure, who was charging at it angrily.

Memory blinked as Minutte teleported in front of Pleasure and forced her back. "Minutte no!" Pleasure shouted as she went to stand up.

Minutte growled as she turned her gaze on Memory. "I know your game Memory, you can't be harmed by magic unless it's one of the other parts of Sarah's mind, and the only unicorn is Fear, who you aren't afraid of at all." She then grinned. "But you are completely physical right now, so anyone can 'physically' harm you." She noted the barely noticeable frown that appeared on Memory's face.

Memory chuckled. "You are correct, but still, how do you plan to fight something that moves too fast for your eyes to track?" It questioned before vanishing.

Minutte grinned and used her magic, she then threw a punch to her right and Memory recoiled from the strike. "Lucky guess." Memory said.

Minutte rolled her eyes. "I have been wondering something myself, why do you need the other parts of Sarah's mind to be unconscious?" With a smirk she answered her own question. "You can't force them to do so unless they are, otherwise you would have done it already." She said as Memory began a charge.

Memory quickly went to throw a punch at Minutte's side, but the mare was somehow able to see it as she simply kicked her in the face. 'How the hell is she doing that?' It pondered.

Memory then charged once again, but this time it would be different. 'There's no point shifting if she can see it, so I might as well fight head on.'

Minutte was surprised that Memory chose a head on assault, but didn't decide to question it, she blocked the initial punch and went to throw her own, but her hoof went straight through, her eyes widened as Memory vanished and she soon felt a strong punch to her back, throwing her to the ground.

Memory went to punch Minutte, but was tackled by Pleasure. "You insolent bitch!" It shouted before throwing Pleasure off and knocking her out with a quick strike to the back of her neck. "You should know better than to fight me." It said calmly before turning to face Minutte. "I may not know how you can fight on even footing with me, but it doesn't matter now." It said before vanishing.

Minutte looked around, trying to spot Memory, however, she soon heard a scream, she looked and saw that Memory was with Guilt and its hoof was glowing. "Guilt!" She shouted.

Memory laughed as it began to forcefully absorb Guilt, who tried in vain to fight back. "You were right about one thing unicorn!.....I need them to be unconscious, but that only removes the pain!" It then looked at Minutte. "But I can still absorb them." It said before turning its attention to Guilt.

Minutte tried to move, as did Twilight, however, they found their path blocked by an unexpected person. "Applejack?" Twilight said out of confusion.

Applejack looked up at the two unicorns, her eyes were now black and she had a look of rage on her face. "Now you two listen here, those things are keeping me from my sister, and I'm not about to let you keep them around just because you think it ain't fair." She said blankly.

Minutte growled. "Do you like what I've done with her unicorn?" Memory asked smugly. "She sees the truth now, as long as those pesky emotions are running amok, Sarah will never be free!" It said.

Memory grinned as Guilt's struggles began to lessen, but just before it could finish, it was thrown to the ground by a strong punch in the face.

Memory growled and looked at its attacker, it was Anger, and she was pissed. "You have a lot of nerve throwing me into the tree, payback is a bitch." Anger stated as she approached.

Memory noticed that Fear had moved Guilt to a safer spot as it stood. "You really think you can fight me Anger? your the weakest of the whole bunch!" Memory taunted.

Anger growled. "Shut up you piece of trash!" She shouted as she charged blindly.

Memory smirked, and just before Anger reached, it shifted and appeared behind her, much to its surprise however, the moment it appeared, it reappeared in front of Anger, and recieved a blow to the chest as well as a kick to the side from Anger.

When Memory landed, it quickly stood back up and looked at Anger, it noticed a strange teal glow around Anger's hooves, as well as Fear's glowing horn. "I see, you two are actually working together, this may make this a bit more troublesome." It said before charging at Anger.

Anger simply held her ground, waiting for the right moment.

Just as Memory got close enough to Anger to strike, Fear cast a spell, Anger raised her back legs and braced her front, and Memory found itself teleported into the recieving end of a powerful kick, it flew and was soon lodged into the side of the tree.

Anger walked up to Memory who hadn't moved a muscle, she grabbed it by its throat and looked straight into its eyes. "I should kill you, for everything you have done, but no, that's too good for you, maybe I should let Insanity have some fun, or give Sadist a turn, I KNOW she will enjoy it." She said as she leaned in close to whisper. "Or, should I let Joy have her way with you, she's been waiting for a long time to have her fun." She said before punching Memory in the gut. "Oh to heck with it, I'll just kill you, save the others the trouble." She pulled her hoof back and readied herself to end this.

Anger felt a hoof gently grab her own, she blinked and looked back, she saw Fear looking at her with her soft eyes. "There's been enough violence Anger, let it go." She said.

Anger looked at Fear with a surprised expression, she then looked at Memory who was now unconscious, she sighed and released Memory, Fear then let go of her hoof. "Let's just fuse and go home." She said before walking to the others.

Fear nodded and began to follow Anger, she shot a quick glance at Memory and frowned, she lit her horn and fired a large magic blast at the unconscious creature, there was nothing but the tree remaining.

Anger looked at Fear with shock. "I thought you said there was enough violence?" She asked.

Fear nodded. "I did, but I didn't tell you NOT to kill it." She whispered.

Anger grinned. "I think I'm in love." She muttered.

"Don't let her hear you say that, you'll never hear the end of it." Fear joked.

_____*a few hours later*_____

Joy slowly opened her eyes, she saw that they were back inside the library, she was on the mattress next to Pleasure, she groaned and rubbed the back of her head, she carefully made her way off the bed and a few minutes later, she stretched and looked at the couch, she raised an eyebrow at the sight, Fear was laying on the couch with Anger, they were quietly reading a book together. 'Fear getting over her anxiety?.....Anger being QUIET? ugh......the world must be ending.' She thought to herself as she moved around a little

The next one to wake up was Insanity, though she decided that fake sleeping was the best option for whatever reason.

Pleasure woke up next, she made it off the bed and walked over to Joy. "So, how long until those two start to make out?" She asked quietly, pointing at Anger and Fear.

Joy shrugged. "Give or take a week." She replied quietly.

Eventually, when they were all awake, Fear and Anger got up and stood with the others as Twilight and Applejack walked into the room. "So, this is it huh?" She asked.

Love nodded. "Hopefully we can do this again sometime, just under better circumstances." She said.

Anger chuckled. "Agreed." She said with a grin.

Fear rolled her eyes as she put her hoof forward, just like before they all put their own hooves in the circle, leaving Anger for last, Pleasure sighed. "What is it this time Anger?" She asked out of annoyance.

Anger shrugged. "Nothing, I wanted to see your reaction." She said before putting her hoof on Fear's, she glew pink once she did so.

"Your aura is pink?" Joy asked out of Amusement.

Anger growled as they all started to fade. "SHUT THE FUCK UP JOY!" She shouted as they all vanished.

Applejack noticed that Sarah was now unconscious on the floor, she rushed up to her sister. "Sarah! are you alright?" She asked as Sarah didn't respond.

Twilight walked up and sat next to Applejack as she held her sister. "Applejack, she's alright, she just needs some rest." She assured.

Applejack took a few moments to calm down from her slightly panicked state, she then looked at Twilight. "Help me get her on the couch." She said.

The two mares got Sarah on the couch and then sat on the mattress. "Twilight......I'm sorry, for letting Memory get to me like that." She said.

Twilight shook her head and looked at Applejack. "It wasn't your fault Applejack, you were concerned for your sister, there isn't any shame in that, I would be the same way if something happened to Spike or Shining Armor." She replied.

Applejack sighed. "I guess I just trusted Memory, she seemed like the only sensible one of the whole bunch." She said.

"To be fair Applejack, I trusted Memory too." Said a familiar voice.

Twilight and Applejack looked and saw Sarah sitting up on the couch. "Hey sis, you alright?" Applejack asked.

Sarah nodded. "Yea, I feel like I don't have a voice nagging at me telling me to control my emotions anymore." She replied.

"Well..l guess that's good?" Twilight said out of confusion.

Sarah grumbled. "The downside is that I can hear said emotions having a very loud party as we speak, keep it down guys, I have a headache already, I don't need it getting worse." She said quietly.

Applejack and Twilight normally would have been concerned about Sarah talking to herself, but considering what they just went through, they weren't going to question it.

Applejack got off the couch and walked up to Sarah, she reached a hoof out. "Come on, we should get back, Granny and Big Mac are probably worried about us." She said.

Sarah nodded and took Applejack's hoof, she stood up and shook her head. "Good idea, I need some air." She agreed.

Twilight opened the door as they went to leave. "Uh, I'll see you two later." She said, still processing everything that had happened.

______*on the way back*______

Sarah took in the air as she hovered, actually flying for once, she didn't go far from Applejack in fact, she was just flying right behind Applejack as they headed home. "Are you feeling better?......Minutte said you weren't feeling well." Applejack asked.

Sarah nodded. "I'm alright now." She looked up at the sky. "Well, I feel stronger, my mind is more focused, and I don't feel like I have the flu, I should feel better after actually eating and sleeping." She added.

Applejack sighed in relief. "At least it's over." She muttered.

Sarah didn't hear her sister, but as they walked, Sarah was listening to the voices in her head. "But seriously, why is your aura pink?" She heard Joy ask.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Anger screamed at Joy.

Sarah just laughed quietly as her personalities argued. 'Besides it'll be great to mess with those goofballs tonight.' Sarah thought.

"Screw you Sarah." Anger mumbled.

______*that night, 11:58 PM*______

Applejack sighed to herself as she lay in her bed, while she was relieved that Sarah was feeling much better, she was concerned with how things had ended, after all, Fear had killed Memory, which made her worry.

She rolled over as she thought. "Memory was either the actual thing holding Sarah's memories, or it was a dark spirit inside my sister, neither one is very appealing, on one hoof, she is rid of a dark spirit trying to corrupt her, on the other hoof, she might not remember everything, or start to forget things." She sighed as she closed her eyes.

'Only one way to find out.' She told herself before drifting off to sleep.

_____*Sarah's room*_____

Sarah was wide awake in her room, she looked out the window and stared out into the night sky, she was having difficulty sleeping, she was glad to be rid of Copy, after all, it was making her crazy with visions, and it made her sick, but still, she couldn't help but be concerned.

After all, she didn't even know who Twilight was, though Applejack seemed to know her.

Sarah rubbed her eyes and laid down, going for another attempt to sleep. "Hey, you know we're all here for you, if it gets any worse, we will do whatever we can to help, you know that right?" Joy asked with concern.

Sarah smiled. "Yea, I just hope I don't forget anything else." She replied before closing her eyes. "See you soon." Fear said.

Much to Sarah's relief, she was finally able to sleep, and for once, it wasn't filled with visions of blood, or nightmarish creatures, it was......peaceful.

Author's Note:

That was a bit corny on my part, but I wouldn't change a damn thing, except for errors in grammar.

So yea, Sarah is free of the visions and is home free, but with a bad consequence, she has memory loss, no pun intended.

Also, YES, I know that this may seem like a big Inside Out reference, but it isn't, I actually forgot about that movie while making this, and only remembered it after I put Joy in, oh well.

As always, See You Next Time!