• Published 22nd Dec 2015
  • 959 Views, 35 Comments

Nights. Prince of the isle - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
12
 35
 959

The girl in chains

I was busy training in a room simalur to what capsul corp built, a special room where I can train up to 500x earth gravity. I was using my super saiyen form when I heard knock out and snow cat be called to the interrogation room.

"I wonder what that's all about" i think to myself as barricade comes in.

"How goes your training" he asks me" I'm still surprised that you can last without collapsing from exhaustion."

Just as he says that, of course, I collapse"YOU AND YOUR BIG MOUTH BRARRICADE"I yell at him.

"heh sorry about that nights" he says nervously" let me turn it off"

As he turns off the machine, I get up."thanks" I say" it was about time that I should stop, so why did knock out and snow cat leave?" I ask as stretch.

"I had a run in with a autobot, and some humans were involved, and managed to capture one of the humans" he tells me," I think the human might know where the autobot base is."

"If they don't, what will you do to the human, and gender Is it?" I ask.

"it's a female, and what do you think we'll do, we'll hurt her intil she tells us." barricade replies.

"if you can, can you ask them not to kill her, I want ask some questions about her planet, ya know, to learn more about it."

"I'll try"he says" plus I have to talk to knock out anyway this scanner he gave to replace my eye after that mech insident is starting to hurt again."

"ok, let me know what they say, also who else is interrogating her?" I ask.

"starscream"

"scrap"

"well I'm off, I let you know what they say." barricade says as he walks off.

"thanks" I say to him.

A little later

As I'm walking down one of the hallways of the nemesis when I hear a girl screaming" I TOLD I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, PLEASE JUST LET ME GO HOME.

"Is that the human" I think to myself. I run to the door where the screaming is coming and when I open it I see a human girl about 16 with yellow and red hair crying saying over and over that she didn't know where the autobot base was.

"Snow cat" starscream says" you know what to do."

"with pleasure" snowcat responds with happiness in his voice before placing one of his finger on the girls stomach causing her to scream in pain.

"I know how that feels" I say inside my head as I recall a training session with snow cat"that was a very dark day"

At that moment knockout turns around and sees me and says quietly "oh hey, barricade just came and told us that you wanted to talk to the human and starscream said that it was okey."

"ok thanks" I reply.

After I waited for a little of more interrogating, they left.

"finally" I say to myself, then I look up to the girl, after a few minutes she notices my with a very surprised look.

"another person, how did escape?" she asks me" and can you help me"

" first I'm not human, second I can't" I say as a fly up to her as her eyes get bigger" and three I just came to ask questions"

"your not going to hurt me, are you?" asks me with a scared tone. "no, I'm not." I tell her which she responded with a relived look on her face.

"so?" she asks" what do you want to know."

"who are you, and what is it like on the planet, I've never been there so that's why I'm asking."

"My name is sunset shimmer and earth is a beautiful planet." she tells me." Wait, you've never been on earth before?!?!"

"nope" I says" I've been on this ship for ten years."

"don't you have any parents?"

I look away sadly" my entire race was whipped out by the dremora lords."

"you're the kid that came to princess celestia telling her about annarias fall?" she asks me

"I am, well if your princess wanted to help she about ten years to late" I tell her with anger, then something dawns on me" I'm not the only one from Equis?"

"guess not" she says jokingly." why did you join these guys you know there evil right?"

"For your information, there leader is like a father to me," I say offended" he took me in when no one else would."

" I'm sorry for offending you" she says to me.

"well im sorry that I lashed out at you, its been hard this past few years."

"I understa.." she's cut off has the door opens and knockout, snowcat, and starscream come back in.

"I have to go" I says has I fly off, just as leave I her screaming just as turn the corner.

"boy, her screams will probably hunt me for the rest of my life." I think to myself. Then my train of thought is interrupted as I get a call through my comunictor saying I'm needed on the bridge.

Author's Note:

And here's is the next chapter please tell if there are any mistakes in this chapter so I can fix them

Remember time is candy

Seeya next time.