• Published 22nd Dec 2015
  • 954 Views, 35 Comments

Nights. Prince of the isle - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
12
 35
 954

The dream

"dad, dad where are you?" I say as I'm looking for my family" you said to come strait home because of a emergency, what's happening"

At that home the sky goes dark with smoke, and fighting breaks out.

"prince nights you need yo get to get to the docs as fast as you can"

"captain what's going on?" I ask

"dremora are attacking, along with....him." he says just as a unforgettable voice shouts out.

"HIGH KING SHADIC, COME AND FACE ME."

"is it mahrunes Dagon?" I ask the captain" I thought he was dead."

"one can not simply kill a dreadic prince now go, get to the docs and find your father."

"what about my brother and sister, where are they?"

"we had starswhirl take your sister to equestria, but your brother was killed when the demoralizing first attacked." he tells me.

"my b..b..brother is dead?"

"I'm sorry, NOW GO." he says as an arrow makes its way threw his head and voice shouting. "well, well, lookie what we got here laddies." says a voice with an Irish accent.

"SHEOGRATH!" at yell at the top of my lungs before booking it out of there.

When I arrive at the docks, what i see will scare for the rest of my life, countless of dead bodies of annarians, salutered while trying to defend there home, some still trying to fight. While I'm looking for my father I see balls of fire taking out the ships trying to get annarians to safety, but failing with more and more, fire is being launch at them.

"DAD WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell at the top of my lungs, then I hear "NIGHTS, RUN AND DON'T EVERY LOOK BACK!!!!!!"

When I look to see where the voice came I see my father yelling over and over telling me to run while fighting over the dremora.
Then out of nowhere a frost acroncouch comes and stabs in the back killing him instantly. With tears running down my face of what I saw I just run to get help only to have a ball of fire coming right for me.

-----------–

I wake up with tears streaming down my face, I'm still in the hospital room, I remember why I was there.

"why?" I ask my self " why did you have to die?" before I cry myself to sleep.

Author's Note:

And this is the story of how nights home was destroyed.