• Published 22nd Dec 2015
  • 954 Views, 35 Comments

Nights. Prince of the isle - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
12
 35
 954

I tell you, I tell you, the dragonborn comes

"DOVAHKIIN" a voice shouted as it woke me awake.

"what time is it anyway?" I whisper to myself as I look at the clock" 9:30, huh, whats that smell?"

As I get dress I head downstairs to find everyone there, including a dog that didn't see last night."weird" I say inside my head"I'm getting a weird feeling from that dog"

"bout time you woke up" rainbow dash said" I wanted to come and wake you but they said no"

"and a good thing too" I tell them which in return they give a confusing look" the last thing you want to do is to startle me"

"how come?" fluttershy asks.

" I believe twilight can answer that one"

We all look at twilight" it was a good idea not to wake him because annarians, if startled are known to get pretty angry." twilight says.

"is that true?" sunset asks.

"why doe you think barricade has to wear the mask thingy" I tell them" when I was younger barricade decide to wake me by shotting his blaster in the room I was in, of course I was just learning how to use my ki blast, so I ended hitting him right in his voice box."

"ok, so rule one never startle you or get you angry." rainbow dash says" you hungry?"

" I am thanks for asking"

"we got toast and eggs that's about it" rarity says

" sounds good" I tell them.

As I'm coming to the table, I can't help but notice the dog giving me Giving me a weird look, like it's scared of me or something.

"is that your dog twilight?"

"yes, this is spike" she tells me" say hi"

"h..he..hello"spike says.

"so he came from equestria with me."

"is he a dog in equestria or.." I ask her

"oh, no he's a dragon."

"then why is he afraid of me?"

"because I fell you could eat my soul or something." spike says.

Me and rainbow dash look at each other with surprise." so rainbow dash?" I ask her"about that theory about me being a dragonborn.

Author's Note:

CLIFFHANGER

tell me what you think see ya next time.