• Published 17th Dec 2015
  • 430 Views, 23 Comments

Ortix. God in the neighborhood. - mikele_11



God looked like core, he wants to show what he has and what he knows. Almost. Meet Ortix. One switch everything. Ortix. You can not say more about him.

  • ...
 23
 430

first chapter - I am Ortix and you're Celestia

Author's Note:

My second story. I think you've read the first story. Ghost story.

Have fun.

Rewrite

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ..." Screamed a metal sphere. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... Stop." With these words the whole explosions, pieces of buildings and other strange things stopped. "You want to know how it started?" He asked, looking at readers. "Let's start from the beginning." He said when all began to recede. You could see the cosmos and suddenly appeared in yellow lettering 'Star Wars'. "Ahh! I'm sorry band of evil." He said when the whole scene changed to a strange spaceship. "Well. Lights. Camera and Action!" He said when all moved.

"We are pleased that Ortix invited me for tea." She spoke light-blue metal sphere.

"Oh, no. That's me thank you for inviting me, Mr. Ortix." He said the second light-blue metal bullet. Suddenly on the control panel of the vehicle, flashing red light. "Well, goodbye Mr. Ortix." He said when then burst like a soap bubble.

"What this time?" Ortix asked himself with cowboy accent. "A. This is the time to visit a random universe." Spoke happily core. "OK. I choose this one." On the screen appeared the ship planet under the name of Equestria. "This will be perfect." He said to himself. "Equestria. Let's see some basic information. There are two princesses prevailing on the time of day or night. Elements of harmony with enormous power. Strange creatures and others." He thought. "If so it promises to go."

In the middle of the ship appeared gate made of light. Ortix drove his bus straight to the gate and disappeared with a bright flash.


It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. Twilight went his way to his castle. Suddenly, dark clouds covered the sky and hear the lightning strike. Twilight looked up at the sky with a slight fear. All the clouds that have arisen as quickly disappeared, leaving misled Twilight. Nobody knows where we could hear screaming and metal ball.

"What is this?" Twilight asked herself. Suddenly, the metal ball crashed near Twilight. "What Tantarion is ?!" Twilight screamed looking toward the hole. Her thoughts were interrupted by a call.

"Hello. Can anyone hear me. Probably no one to hear me." Came a voice from inside the crater. "Hallo. Hallo hallo. Um, hi. Is anyone there?" Again the voice was coming from the crater. "I'm alone and I can't move." Twilight hearing this, she decided to see who it might be. When she looked inside she saw the metal ball looking up at her. "Oh thanks to me. Finally, someone deigned to look here." He said, startling Twilight.

* Is that ... speaks!? * She was surprised that this item speaks and looking at her.

"If you want to know, this thing has a name." Reclaimed the ball. "Ortix. Nice to see you." He said.

"I ... I am Twilight Sparkle." She lavender alicorn.

"Ah. Seeing the wings and the horn I'm guessing that you're a princess. I am God the neighborhood." Ortix said. "Okay time to get up." He said.

"I don't need help?" Asked Twilight.

"See and crying." Said Ortix confusing Twilight. Suddenly, a flash of blue hole disappeared and Ortix was made of light rail.

"Wait. Can you do magic chaos ?!" Twilight was shocked. Subsequent to create chaos couldn't well mean.

"It wasn't magic chaos or any magic. That was my more than divine power." He said disorienting Twilight.

"So you're saying that you are God?" She asked looking in disbelief at the metal sphere. He confirmed. "But it's impossible." She denied.

"I'll tell you an important thing. God can do everything and knows everything." Ortix said. "This is when you show me Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy?" He asked what Twilight was mouth agape.

"How do you know my friends?" She asked the core of who was reading a book called 'Oqen doors 4 stapit'.

"I told you. God knows everything." Said Ortix have now wearing a hat with the words 'Science ass'.

"If you aren't creating chaos, then why do you do such strange things?" She asked seriously.

"Think you know everything about everything and always. This kind of thing can lead to a little crazy." Said Ortix and beside him was an array of graph pointing arrow to the outside. Literally.

"So. You know everything about everything." Asked incredulously Twilight.

"Even the fact that we're in your castle?" Ortix asked jokingly.

"We're not ..." Twilight interrupted when she noticed that he is in the castle of Ortix. "How are you?" She managed to ask.

"Power ass." Said Ortix.

"I am not ass!" Screamed Twilight.

"You are." Ortix said. "You're talking to the essence of what it knows what will happen and what will be the consequences." He said. "And I am God." He added.

"Not at all!" Screamed Twilight, shooting in Ortix.

"What? Only so much you can do?" Asked Ortix unmoved. Twilight now looked at him with disbelief biggest so far.

"How is it possible that not even set off toward?" She asked.

"Simple." He said. "I am the god of the neighborhood." He said. "Write a letter to your beloved princess and let her know about me." He said.

"Okay." Twilight replied. Suddenly the door opened revealing Celestia.

"I came as fast as I could." Celestia said.

"You're fast." Said Ortix. "Hi, I'm Ortix and I sent a letter." Seid to Celestia, and she looked at him. Then she looked at Twilight.

"What's going on Twilight?" Asked Celestia.

"This is Ortix. He says he was a god." Twilight said with a slight roll of her eyes.

"God?" She asked then looked at Ortix. "Not possible." Said Celestia.

"That's how you explain that we're in your room?" He asked.

"We're not ..." Celestia stopped as she noticed her surroundings. "It must be an illusion." She said.

"Either I have a power that transcends your little brains." He said.

"what did you say?!" She asked indignantly Twilight.

"The fact that you can't keep up with who I am." He said. "Maybe some tea?" He asked as he floated past the cup. "Maybe the party invite Discord?" He offered. Then, with blue flash came Discord.

"What is?" He asked surprised. "Who called me?" He asked accusingly Twilight and Celestia.

"I." Ortix said.

"Who are you?" Discord said.

"Ortix. Nice to see you." Said Ortix.

"Ortix. Ortix. Ortix. I'll tear off my leg that I heard that name somewhere." He said. Suddenly, his lion's paw disappeared and appeared at Ortix.

"You're right, my random friend." He said. "So you probably heard about God in the neighborhood." He said.

Discord snapped his claws and his lion's paw was spot on. "Of course. Ortix. God is in the neighborhood." He said cheerfully. "I don't know." He added.

"I can do everything." Ortix said.

"Soon we'll see." Discord said. He snapped his claws and the whole room became upside down. "Can you do that?" He asked with a sly smile.

"Even better." He said. Suddenly the whole room started to change into different forms, colors, sounds, and more. Then he returned to the initial state. "And what." He said slyly Ortix.

"Me too, so I can." Discord said.

"I can resurrect the dead." Ortix said.

"You're lying. Even I can't." Discord said.

"It see." Ortix replied. "Arise Starswirl Bearded." Suddenly the center of the room emerged light and revealed a bearded Starswirl.

"Discord!" He screamed and then faded blue flash.

"I forgot." Ortix said. "And no. I don't lied." He said amused.

"It was the bearded Starswirl?" Twilight told from beyond belief.

"And what? Maybe some anthro?" Asked Ortix standing at the sign that says 'Anthro are true, because it created'. "Of course, I have more power than anything in the universe." He said.

"You're annoying. If I looked ..." Speak Discord but ...

"In the mirror?" Ortix suggested holding next to Discord mirror. Then the mirror was thrown through the window and when it fell we could see an explosion. "Case." Said jokingly Ortix.

"Will you stop?" Twilight asked, exasperated.

"I can. But I prefer something better." He said. "Maybe cake?" He offered.

"No, I don't want to..."

"Twilight!" Screamed pink mare standing at said alicorn. "Who is our new guy?" She asked impatient.

"Gha" She screamed overshoot. Only now she, Celestia and Discord noted that they are in Sugar Cube Corner. "Ortix." She said bad looking with reflectors on said core.

"I'm sorry. Itself somehow." He said. Then he took a cupcake. "Pinkie. Fetch. He said, throwing the cake. Pinkie immediately ran for a cupcake, which was flying very far." We have a minute or two. "He said looking at the group." You want to ask you something? "He asked pleasantly.

"What tantarion, you think you're doing?" Asked Twilight. Ortix just ... he was on the bus.

"The answer is simple. I am Ortix and ..." He stopped as soon as it appeared gap. "Time has passed. Goodbye Twilight. Goodbye Celestia. Goodbye Discord. Goodbye Pinkie." He said walking into the breach, and Pinkie stood in the doorway.

"Ohhhh." She said sad. When the gap shut up in its place was a large cannon with a small card. Pinkie took it and read it.

From Ortix for Pinkie.

I hope you'll like your new big party canon. With hugs Ortix.

PS. It has the ability to shoot cakes.

PPS. No need to overload.

And PPPS. Have fun.

"Hurrah!" Cried happy Pinkie.


"It was a short but interesting." Ortix commented. Suddenly on the control panel began blinking blue LED. "Ohhhh. It's time to watch the cases that seem to people to be invented stories, but they are real." He said Ortix edging the screen. "In the universe. Maybe, but then I watch' The Witcher III '." Added Ortix, and began to watch. But at the moment he turned to me and threw a brick at me. And when brick ... OUCH!