• Published 23rd Dec 2015
  • 1,322 Views, 68 Comments

Love Degree - AngelDCS



A love story between Doctor and Derpy in a alternative Equestria Girls universe

  • ...
5
 68
 1,322

Chapter three: New teacher and feelings equals.. ?

"I can't do this anymore!" Vy complained as she sat on the bench, almost falling holding various shopping bags.

I look at her, both of my hands on my hips. "This is your punishment for leaving me all the work for myself. I came home late and had to cook for almost an whole hour. I was hungry enough that I almost ate the food raw." I glare and cross my arms.

"You could have ordered a pizza or something. What kind of person will cook at o' clock at night?" She laughs. I keep looking at her with a serious look. "Oh... Umm sorry?" She scratches the back of her head nervously.

I sigh while sitting next to her, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Your dad hasn't contacted you, right?" She says in a soft voice. I nod. "I bet he must be bust as always... you know how scientists can be when they are in the middle of an investigation. I'm sure he'll contact you as soon as he's free and come back home scaring the hell out of you, receiving your famous kick in the face." She caresses my hair and hugs me. "Everything will work out, I promise. After all, you have the girls, Big Brother, and me... we are a family, a messed up one, but a family." She lets go of me and stands up. "Let's get these... 'bags' to my car and finish this shopping so we can go to my place for 'Food and Chill'," she says determined, picking up the bags from the floor.

"More like 'Spaghetti/Pizza and Sleeping' " I get up raising an eyebrow at the pale girl.

She nods smiling like a kid. "And you know it babe." She winks.

I laugh and walk beside her joking and glaring.

Best friends everyone, They either make you want to kill them or love them.


"I thought that we were going to your house..." I say looking at Vinyl.

"We are."

"Then what the heck are we doing at the beach?"


We arrived at the beach after I brought some things for when Winter comes. Let me tell you.. I'm considering the possibility of Vinyl being an airhead more than myself.

"Since we have been on school since August.. three months has passed since summer, right?" She says as she changes her below the knee blue converse and puts on a pair of cream colored sandals.

"Yeah?" I stare confused.

"We weren't able to go during Summer vacation so.. Why not go now before it gets frozen?" She smiles and I was able to see her better.

She had a complete white swimsuit.She sticks her tongue out. "Neat right?" She makes a pose.

My jaw drops. Did she had planned this all along?.

"Did you?.." I point at her with my index finger.

"If you want you can change too.. I think I brought one for you too" She opens the passenger's door and searches. "No.. No.. OH!" She looks at me. " Here!.. Cute right?" She smiles like a kid on Christmas day.

Let's me just say that the swimsuit looked... Nice but.. There's noo way in hell ill use it.

"No thank you. I'm fine the way I am." I shake my hand at her.

"No fair! Just when I brought it for you thinking on how cool and awesome you would look in it." She had her eyes with crocodile tears.

"I never asked you too and can we get this over with?" I walk toward the sea.

"You're so mean Derpy!!!" She shouts following me.

The beach was crowded. Is not that I hate crowds, I'm just scared they might notice my "derped" eye and for everyone to look a me funny. I put my bangs to hide my right eye and search for a place I can sit.

"Hey, you can sit here!"

I look over to the voice and see a woman with long, two-toned raspberry hair. If my left eye is correct (which he is the only one that works without making me dizzy) then she must be nineteen or twenty. She waves me as an invitation to go to her. I look everywhere but every place was occupied so I had no other choice. I walked toward her.

"C'mon sit down.." She pats the empty place next to her.

I sit down slowly. When I was already sitting in the sand she speaks.

"Wow, the beach sure is packed out today, right?" She smiles showing her, red lipstick.

I nod. So that's how grown up girls act. "Yeah, My friend brought me here since we weren't able to come during Summer vacation." I reply shyly.

"I can see that she didn't warn you." She laughs. "I know the feel, Oh! I almost forgot.. " She raises her hand. "My name is Roseluck, but you can call me Rose." Her accent was Spanish.

"I'm Ditzy Doo Hooves." I shake her hand. "Nice to meet you Rose." I smile softly.

"Your surname sounds a bit like one of my friend's name. Your name is really cute."

"Thanks. Yours is nice. Rose.. It has style."

She flips her hair. "I know right? I'm named after the most romantic object ever created." She looks at her nails.

We both laugh. I guess going to the beach was a good thing after all.


The rest of the weekend passed in a blink of an eye and it was already Monday. I came to school in Vinyl's car since I stayed at her house after going to the beach, treating her sunburns. So today she was wearing a black hoodie and blue long jeans. In another words.. Her usual Monday outfit.

"I want to go home.." She said groaning with her hands on her pockets.

"I always tell you to use sunblock but you never listen and this situation keeps repeating itself." I sigh trying not to lose my patience.

"Okay.. Can I go home now?" She says almost falling in top of me but I keep my balance.

"No. And Octavia texted me that we have a homeroom teacher now. So we can't just go and come later." I says looking at my phone. "Room 66. Let's go."

She groans loudly "I DON'T WANNNA!!!!!!" She buries her head on my neck.

I roll my eyes internally and then pat her head. "There,there Vy.. What about getting some junk food at lunchtime?"

She looks at me. Her eyes almost like a puppy's. "Can it be from Mac Stonald? Oh please,Oh please, OHH PWEASE?" She was literally jumping in joy.

I smile. Things I do for my grades and hers. "Sure let me just get my boo.."

I was dragged around the hallways like we were at the Olympic Games. Everyone looked at us, terrified. I couldn't do anything so I just let Vinyl drag me around.

After some minutes we arrive at the front door and the bell sounds.

"Well, we're here. Let's go!" I say entering the classroom.

Vinyl stays almost shivering. " Uh.."

"What's wrong?" I say peeking out from the door.

She shakes her head violently. "N-Nothing.."

I sat down in the middle row of seats and Vinyl next to me. The classroom was filled with conversations and phone ringings with various ringtones.

"Good morning, class"

We all shut up and look at the board.

"Welcome to Literature class. My name is Roseluck and i'll be your homeroom teacher from now on. Before anyone starts to talk and gossip about my appearance... I have twenty six years but I look younger because of my genes." Her lips twitch forming a smile. "Nice to meet you and I hope everyone enjoys and likes literature after learning on my care."

All the guys had hearts on their eyes or a blush. Heart eyes are possible? Wow.. The more you know. As expected the girls were looking angry or gossiping. I was happy that at least the teacher was going to be a nice and fun person.

The class passed without more interruptions and smoothly. I feel Vinyl trying to talk to me but I was focused on the lesson so I ignored her. After ten minutes I feel something tugging my arm on the desk. I look and see a page opened with something written...

I have a bad feeling about her. I don't care if she seems all nice and shit but I'm sure something horrible is gonna happen. My sixth sense doesn't lie.

~Vinyl.


I shrug. What bad thing can happen? She is just a new teacher...

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! As always I hope you liked this chapter even if it was a bit slow.
Question time!!!:

What do you think is gonna happen next?

See you next update!