• Published 23rd Dec 2015
  • 1,321 Views, 68 Comments

Love Degree - AngelDCS



A love story between Doctor and Derpy in a alternative Equestria Girls universe

  • ...
5
 68
 1,321

Bonus Chapter: Rewinding Mistakes

Vynil P.O.V

I walk through the halls of Canterlot High, my headphones blasting at a volume that everyone could hear my music like my headphones were a speaker.

After arriving at my locker, I lower the volume so I could focus on opening it.

"3-5-6..." I say while I twist the lock to open the metallic compartment.

"Oh, is it true?" A voice from behind me asked.

"Yeah man. What a shame." Another one answered.

"I was thinking of asking her to prom, but if that's the case, thanks for letting me know."

I glance over my shoulder and see a group of guys looking at me, their eyes full of disbelief and laughter. My teeth clench in anger.

It doesn't matter how much I say it, there's some people who will still...

I feel my phone vibrate in the pocket of my hoodie and I take it out. It was a text from Flash


'Morning Vi-vi. I'm happy for all those text you sent me yesterday and for helping me out last week. I don't know what I would do without ya. Have a good day today sweetie.~ Flash


I feel a smile creep its way to my lips as well as a blush to my cheeks. Leave it to Nice Guitar to make your day, as always.

"Vinyl!"

"Heya, Bon. What's up?" I ask the tall girl who just appeared.

She sighs. "It happened again didn't it Vi?"

I wave my hand dismissively. "Don't worry Bon. I'll be fine." I reply to Flash while I talk to Bon-Bon. "I'm already used to it. I bet it won't be the last time this will happen so I might as well ignore it."

"Even so-" She glares at the guys with her famous Bon-death glare, causing them to run away in fright. "You don't deserve to be treated like that, Vinyl. You aren't a lesbian, so is wrong for people to say you are when you haven't shown any attraction toward other girls and because Sunset Bitcher said so." She then crosses her arms around her chest. "I thought everyone forgot what she did, but somethings never change, don't they?"

I clutch the phone to my chest. "I guess you're right."

Somethings never change even if we wish they could...


I laugh while texting.

I'm sitting in a bench near the track, my sides hurting from laugther.

He always makes me laugh.

I guess I never actually said why I'm so attached to Flash, haven't I?

That's a long story.

To be honest...

I have a crush-

No.

I love him.

Ever since Elementary School I have.


"Hahahaha, that will show you to never try to stand up to me. Now do me a favor and leave!"

I watch the girl with light mint hair leave with some other girls, taking away my headphones. Ones that my dad brought me before he divorced my mom.

"G-Give it back." I try to stand up, but after all those kicks they gave me I barely even felt my legs. "M-My Dad gave me those. They are mine!" I charge at her with a shaking fist.

One of those girls put her foot out, causing me to trip and face-plant on the ground of the school yard. I was so foolish to think I stood a chance with those girls. I was thin and weak, always getting sick and being hospitalized.

How stupid I was.

"Oh well girls. Little blue birdy thinks she can beat us, all weak and hurt." She laughs and signals the other two girls. "Make her pay for dusting my skirt. I bet is worth more than anything you have in your whole body." A devil like grin appeared on her lips as she glared at me.

I was cornered, my legs were bruised and I didn't have any adrenaline left to fight them head on again. I close my eyes shut, waiting for the worst.

But nothing happened.

I open them and see a golden-haired girl beat up those girls like some sort of anime scene. Then a boy who looked older than me, sapphire color hair came toward me, offering his hand. I shrieked in terror.

"P-Please don't hurt me. " I say, covering myself with my limp white arms.

The boy takes a deep breath. "I guess I have no other choice."

I feel someone take me by my waist, and the next thing I know I was being carried princess-like by him.

"P-Put me down!!" I try to struggle but both of my legs were too weak and my hands weren't good enough to land a punch on him.

He refuses my orders and runs away toward the infirmary. Once we arrived he laid me down on one of the beds, getting a wet towel and cleaning the dirt from my arms and legs.

"W-Why are you doing this?" I asked him, why would that blonde hair girl and him save someone who they didn't even know?

He just smiled. "Cause we can. Now stay still, this might sting." He then proceeds to clean the bruised I had from the kicks and falling. I feel tears falling from my eyes from the pain. "There. Now I should go to fetch the teacher, I'll be back." he says before leaving.

After an hour he comes back with the teacher and the blonde girl from before. She was sweating and had dirt on her once white clothes.

"Oh Vinyllia." The teach came toward me, concerned. "I should had noticed. I'll call the parents of those girls and get them expelled immediately. For what this two told me, is not the first time, right?" I nod weakly. "I will talk to the principal about this and-" She then looks at the blond girl. "You will have detention for fighting those girls. I know you were trying to help, but violence isn't the answer." She then goes, leaving me alone with them. The girl sticking out her tongue at the teacher as she left.

"Bleh! If it weren't fro me and Flash, you would have been hurt badly. Oh, that reminds me-" She extends her hand and gives me back my headphone who were now a bit beat down. "This is yours, right? Sorry if its busted. Those three bitches were giving one heck of a fight."

I take them and start crying. "T-Thank you. T-This w-as a g-gift from my pa-pa-"

She scoffs. "You shouldn't cry. Everything is okay a-and. " She pouts. "I don't like my friends acting like crybabies when i'm around."

I look at Flash. "F-Friends?"

He nods. "Yeah. Don't listen to Ditz. She was really worried there but is too dumb to admit it."

She glares. "I'm not, you flea brain!"

She keeps arguing with him. I glance at the headphones in my hands and smile.

"Okay. I'm Vinyllia Scratch. Its a pleasure to meet you."

The girl looks seriously at me. "I'm Ditzy Doo. I'll be going now to detention before the teach keeps being a pain in the butt. Don't get into more trouble." She then leaves.

He pats my head. "What she meant is that she would like to see you later and that she is happy to meet ya." He then shakes my hand. "I'm Flash Sentry, Its nice to meet you Vinyllia."

I smile and shake his hand. "Call me Vinyl."


Ever since then, Derpy, Flash and I have been inseparable. We always hang out in each other's houses, and since Derpy's Dad is never around, we could do as we wished and even prank the neighbors and make a run for it. Flash was always so nice to us... To me.


Heat rushes to my cheeks as I hold the phone close to me and smile. "I don't know what I would do without you guys." I then get up and go to our hideout.

During school, Derpy and I are the only ones in the same homeroom, and since the other girls feared I would 'Hit on them' and the guys are awkward around me, my only friend on the classroom was her. Now that she is temporally on mental vacation and the other girls are at class, i'm by myself till lunch hour.

But I don't mind. I can text Flash instead.

I arrive at my destination and close the door once i'm there. I lie down on the couch there and close my eyes.

My brain is getting ready to go into Fantasy World as I put on my headphones and play a song on my phone. I have never told anyone, but i'm a sucker for techno love songs and have more than two gygabites of them stored on my phone. My arms behind my head, my thoughts and the music turn into one, making a perfect scene out of a music video.

"I just want to tell you this one little thing as my heart is burning inside. The thoughts of you and I are running through my mind every moment. " I sing mentally or out loud as the beat hits my ears. "I'm crazy in love, I can't help this feeling. Your eyes, the way you move is turning me mad. How long will I have to wait till you're mine~" I keep singing as I imagine.

A dance floor where everyone made way for me and him, my clothes being as awesome and sexy as they can be. He was wearing a leather jacket with a dark red shirt complementing my clothes as he grabs my hand. We both spin and dance like there's no tomorrow. His flirty gaze on me while he sings the male part of the song.

"I see how you move on the dance floor. You're everything I dream of. The way your hips move giving me an electric shock all over me, you know how much control ya got over my heart babe." He whispers on my ear while we dance, his hands on my hips as he sways side to side like me.


"Vinyl?"

We dance as the beat drops. I bet that if this were a cartoon I would have hearts coming out of me.

"Vinyl!"

I feel someone taking off my headphones with force. I glare instantly.

"What the hell?!"

Octavia glares at me. "I have been calling you for almost twenty minutes Vinyl. But I see that your in fact not busy, but just listening to music with a weird smile."

I smirk. "Is called the love face. Like the one you make when we saw Tic on the diner near the arcade."

Her glare disappears and looks away from me. Her sudden silence surprised me and I stood up.

"Octy, what's going on?" I get close to her and see her eyes brimming with tears.

She clenches her teeth. "Have you ever felt like you're not good enough? Like you're just a statue in front of a castle. No one pays a second glance at you and goes straight ahead? Well that's how I feel!" She then shouts with her fists clenched.

I instantly hug her and pat her back. "Okay. No need for you to go into fighting today. Try to calm down." I knew it would be useless and waited for her to vent her anger.

"I always lose to Derpy. She doesn't have to do anything to be loved by everyone. I take extracurricular classes to make up for my bad grades in some classes, practice hard to act like a proper lady, I take hours just to look presentable and she gets it all just because she looks cute?"

I keep patting her back. She had to let it all out.

"Because of her goddamn eyes?!" She yells as loud as her lungs let her. I just stay silent until she stops screaming incoherent things.

"Better?"

She nods. "Yeah. I-I didn't mean to think so awfully about Derpy. She is my friend. Why do I feel like this?" She looks at her hands in panic.

A sigh escapes my mouth. "Because you're a human."

Octavia glances at me, confused.

"Life is a bitch. She is unfair and a big asshole to some and a cute bitch to others." I look at my headphones and phone. "Some have to work hard while the others just have advantage because of their talent or where they live. It hurts to see how the table isn't the same and-" I put the objects on my hand on the table. "It makes us angry. To be jealous and angry is a part that make us human, and its okay to feel like that, but-" I take my headphones and phone back and walk to her. "We have to understand that we shouldn't deny those feelings or else we won't be able to go on and heal." I smile at her. "Know what? Let's put on some songs about heartbreak and sing it out loud to send dem assholes to fuck themselves?"

The raven-haired girl hesitated to take my phone, but after I nod in reassurance she takes it. "Sounds fine by me, but I'll be the one choosing the songs."

The next two or three hours passed by with both of us singing like mad women not caring to nail the lower or high keys. Just sang to vent our feelings away.

I didn't asked her what had happened.

If she's anything like me.

Is best not to.


I was on my way home walking. My car was on the mechanic since I blew up the stereo with my sick beats and it would take about a month to fix since the stereo I brought takes time to be made. Having special stuff can be a pain.

After some minutes, a familiar blue mustang parked next to me and a quite hot guy got off from it.

"Hey Vinyl, need a ride? I remembered your car got messed up, and since I'm here, well why not help a friend out?" Flash says leaning against the car.

A friend...

"Sure even if I would prefer being the ride of a cute blue spiky-haired rock star." I smirk, making him laugh.

"Just get in, Vinyllia Scratch."

"You know what else is vanilla?" I say and get inside the car as well as him.


I was on Flash's house, or like I call it: Husband's house.

"You're too far." I complain to him.

"Vinyl, for the 58th time this night, I won't let you sit on my lap. You're the embodiment Not Safe For Work." He keeps looking at the TV, not paying attention to me.

As my own annoyance grew I went to him and sat on his lap.

"Okay Vinyl, you're taking it too far, I said-"

I cut him off with a kiss.

I felt like I was tasting the richest of ice creams. I passed my hands on his hair all the way down to take off his shirt. In that moment, I felt I was in paradise. Nothing else mattered but what I was feeling. Excitement, a burning flame in the deepest of my being making me keep going without any other care or giving any thought about anything else. I just wanted him... No.

Needed him.

But it didn't go far.

He pushes me off him and to the side. "What the hell was that?! Vinyl, I always tolerate your jokes and behavior, but you're taking things too far."

"This isn't a joke." I sit on his lap again. "I need you. You make me feel happy and secure. I just-" I kiss him again, this time showing dominance.

He didn't hesitate, probably knowing that I wouldn't let him off no matter his actions.

Things started to escalate. The flame inside me growing bigger and bigger every second that passed by. I took off his shirt and laid him down on the couch.

I broke off the kiss.

"Vinyl. Stop this. I don't want to hurt you. This is not you. This isn't love." He says, looking at me concerned.

"If you don't want to hurt me then stay still.." I took off my shirt as I kissed his neck. Then started to unzip his pants.

I then I stared at his eyes.

His sapphire like eyes were not longer glowing. The light that gave me warmth was no longer there.

I could see myself reflected on them.

"Vinyllia! I told you not to get inside my room without knocking!"

I was turning into the monster I hated.

"Flash.."

I start to tremble in fear, not of him.

But myself.

"T-Twilight..." He says with a croaked voice

What have I done?

The girl remember being just a sweet girl who didn't mean anything bad looked at the scene before her in disbelief.

"Mom what are you doing? Why is he here? What about Dad?"

I got up from him, taking my shirt from the arm rest of the couch and ran out of the place.

What have I done?

I didn't mean it.

No, I did mean it.

Just like a broken record.

I rewind the same thing my mom did to my dad.

Unfaithful to my own beliefs and promises.

I keep running until I somehow reach my place. A old man no older than thirty greets me, concerned.

"Sweetie where have you been? You never called me to pick you up." He looks at me. "Why are you without your shirt? Vi-"

I hugged him, crying like a baby while at it. "I'm sorry Dad. I-I did something bad."

He hugged me back. "Is alright baby girl. Lets get inside and get you dressed properly, we don't want you getting a cold, don't we?" He then lets me go and goes inside the small apartment. "I'll make you some pizza bread and get you warm blankets while you bathe."

"Thanks Dad." I reply as he goes to the kitchen.

I stay still for a moment.

"We are the same, aren't we Mother? We hurt the people we love out of our own selfish desires."

Then I enter my home, fully aware of my actions...

Author's Note:

I'm back my dear Doctors. I was busy with work.

So what do you think Vinyl's Mom did? What do you think of Vynil? and most important...

What will become of Vinyl's and Flash's friendship?:pinkiecrazy:

Also Pizza bread, for the ones who may not know, is bread filled with sauce and shredded or mozzarella cheese. Is pretty popular in my country.

This chapter comes a month after the events of the last chapter just so you know.