• Published 23rd Dec 2015
  • 1,323 Views, 68 Comments

Love Degree - AngelDCS



A love story between Doctor and Derpy in a alternative Equestria Girls universe

  • ...
5
 68
 1,323

Chapter One: Girl Code

"Are you sure you did the project like Mrs. Cherilee said Vinyl? " The cream skin colored girl puts her hand on her hip, looking seriously at the pale with spiky hair which is electric blue adorned with light blue streaks.

She nods and resumes looking at her phone instantly .

She keeps keeps talking but I barely pay attention. My head was somewhere else. Yesterday at home I was reading a story that Lyra was blabbering about and I have been thinking about it since then. The story was about a english girl who wanted woman to have rights and by a a coincidence she finishes working for a mysterious man who no one knows a lot about. As she works, she starts to learn more about him. She also starts to develop feelings for him as well..... And I have a suspicion he might like her back ... For people to be that lucky , I'm so envious .....

" Yo... Earth to planet Derpy..."

I wake up from my day dream when i feel someone hugging me from behind almost making me fall to the floor. And that's why ladies and gentleman, i don't wear heels to school........

"Did you read the story i told you about? Beautiful isn't it? " A feminine voice says almost on my ear, her green, minty, medium-length hair falling on my shoulder as she rested her head there.

A nervous smile crept on my lips " Y-Yeah ...."

" Awww .. ". She hugs me her eyes watery. " Is nice to know that one of my bestest friends is liking my favorite story... The next part will be getting you hooked up on manga and anime.... Oh Derpy we will have so much to talk about
". Her grip tightens and i feel my life draining from my body .

Quickly a tanned hand pushes us away and I was able to catch my breath again.

"You're so mean Bon-Bon... I was just talking to Derpy-chan ". She says and pouts .

Bon-Bon crosses her arms. "More like killing her.. If you're gonna kill someone Lyra at least make it pain-less and instantly " She glares at Lyra then goes to me petting my head. " Are you ok Derpy ?". Her voice was soft and serene. I smile at her.

Oh right where are my mannners........

My name is Ditzy Doo Hooves ( Though I don't like for people to say 'Hooves ' ... Is personal ). I'm 17 years old and I study at Canterlot High. The girl with the spiky punk hair is Vinyl, we know each other since Elementary School, like me she is 17. She can be a bit of a " Woman of few words " But when she is with us or being a Dj in a party she can be a super nova, hyper and cheerful girl. The serious girl with charcoal long colored hair is Octavia. A intelligent and amazing chellist who her life quote is 'Life is not about learning who to play the strings... But rather about the harmony it emites ', She is usually fighting with Vinyl since Vy can be a bit... forgetful. Then for last we have Bon-Bon.. Her soft cobalt blue and light fuchsia and curled hair give her a sweet look but... She can be really scary and she can be easily annoyed by everyone but in the depth of her heart she is really sweet and like a mother to us... Lyra who i already talked about has a thing for mythological, anime, manga and novels obssession. She is so nice as long as she isn't on fan-girl mode. Bon-Bon and her do complement each other a lot. I hope they end up together since Lyra has a crush on her. Is a long story on how i learned that.

" So do you guys have the things for our the HQ ? ". Vinyl smiled while taking out a silver key from her white and black messenger bag.

"Yeah. Lyra and i spent all night doing the dessert since it was complicated " The cobalt haired girl said raising a hand on her mouth while she letted out a yawn.

Vinyl and me look at each other grinning. Lyra instantly blushes madly. "Y-You aren't gonna give me a break do you ? " She says lowering her eyebrows.

Bon-Bon looks at us confused but after a minute we bursted out laughing.

"N-N ... ever ... g-et s.... old " We all say in unison.

We start walking toward the third building talking and laughing like some crazy woman, making everyone else look at us with a mixture of fright and weirded out expressions.

It never gets old.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

We arrive at the third building of the school. Quite a few people know about its existence since is far away from the other two buildings of the school and if they do.... They think the building is haunted cause is abandoned. Or mostly because of the music Octavia plays here at the free hours. Uncultured little shits who don't appreciate classical music. Vinyl opens the door using the silver key from before and we all go in. We puts the lights up to see our hide-out.

The place was decorated and furnished thanks to the summer jobs the girls took, a white refrigerator that I brought with my allowance, medium sized kitchen and even a TV with a Dj table ( Vinyl must have placed it during summer and probably spent some nights here ). I was glad that nobody went here or we would have to share our little place of heaven in this heck hole we call school.

"My babies ! ". Lyra says running toward the wine colored couch and took one of the mangas that were placed in alphabetical order in the nightstand next to it.

Octavia lowers her chello case and sits down. "Finally !". She stretching out her shoulders and arms. "My back was killing me !". Then her eyes widen. "Oh my ... I forgot to tell you all something ! Everyone sit down ... I have a juicy rumor i have to tell you all about that will will blow your minds away ". She fixes her black below the knee skirt.

Everyone sat down near Octavia except me. I sigh.... Why people like to her some stupid stuff about someone else 's life ?.

"Is about Dr.Whooves ....... ". She says in a sing song voice smirking.

Well if it is about him then... I guess i can hear a bit. Just a little i don't know if it is urgent. I sit next to Octavia.

"Now that everyone is here i can start ". She takes a deep breath almost dramatically. " I heard from a friend of my mother's that Doc lives in Blue street and that......."

I groan under my breath. That was it?.

"And that he might have a crush for someone who is dear to him and plans to one day marry that girl if she returns her feelings and also... He likes girls that are younger that him although i can't say which age exactly but ill try to investigate. ". Then she turns, her pink-purple eyes fixed on my redden cheeks. " He owns a two, light cream and rustic floor house with a big garden and owns a nice black car." She smirks. " If you need more info. on him just let me know ok ?. "

I was gonna argue at her comment but the faint sound of the school bell startled all of us.

"Shit ! " Bon-Bon glares but picks her backpack. "I'll have to go..... See ya here at lunch ". She goes running like a bull on a stampede and Vinyl opens the door and she goes .

"Wow .... Scary ". The minty hair girl said getting up and picking up her purse.

" Well thats your girl there Ly ". I say smiling getting up as well .

We all went out and went straight to our classes .

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"So we are free aren't we ? ". I say sitting on a chair in the hidden part of the library.

Vinyl nods while looking at her phone. "Yeah... Crazy how fast things went to normal after the whole 'Friendship Games ' mindf$#k - ". She puts away her phone. "I'm glad everything is back to normal..... No more magic thingy, No more Sunset B@$cher to mess with us. Even so I still don't trust her.."

I nod. " Indeed... What she did to us was horrible. Making everyone think you were a mute lesbian... Nothing against them but telling everyone you were one and ruining your chances with Note was just awful ". I lay my head against the cool wooden table. "Still we can't hurt her since we are better than that just......"

"Tolerate her. " She finishes my sentence. " Also we have better things to do like." Then whispers on my ear. "Getting you with Doc down and dir... "

I cover her mouth with my hand and she licks it. "Ewww gross Vy.. ". I clean myself with my jeans. " Don't talk like that about him ! he is a gentleman not a stupid buck-boy " .

"Is said F#$k-boy.... Why are you so hesitant to say bad words ? Everyone used them from time to time...". Then fixes her look on me. "He is a guy... Guys have needs even if he denies it and..". A smirk spreads around her lips. "Every guy has the fantasy of being with a young teenage girl and you milady.. Are one. And like the girl code states ' Help your girl get ..". I glare at her." 'the man'. So i have to make that happen ". She stares at my long golden hair that was braided on a high ponytail. "Let's fix that shall we ? ". Stands up from her chair and starts to fix my hair.

She was nice with my hair being careful of not hurting me. After ten minutes she stops.

"Done now you're cuter than one of those characters that appear in games. " She puts her hand on her hips. "Part of my job here is done..... Now remember to stay calm and be as Derp as you can!". She shouts making everyone shush at her. " Oh f@#k off ! ".

I smile nervously until the school's intercom sounds."Ditzy Doo report to Dr.Whooves office immediately. "

Vinyl raises her fist. "Let's go Derpy!". She says and pushes me toward the library's exit door.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After entering the office we are greeted by a wooden door that said 'Time Turner Whooves's school's psycologyst '. I gulp.

"Ready Derpy?! ". Vinyl says all fired up with excitement and grumption. " Remember Derpy... ". She opens the door and pushes me foward. "All is fair in love and war!". Then closes the door running away gaining some scolds from the secretary.

"Morning Miss Doo " .

I look up and meet with a pair of kind dark blue eyes.

"How are you doing today ? ". He says smiling. His smile so bright that made my heart feel like melting.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony ! i hope you like it . Sorry if i put more focus on Derpy's friends than in her . I wanted to give you all the slice of life friendship you may need to know for further chapters . Any other error or mistake you see please let me know:twilightsmile:
And thanks to https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Just+A+Random+Pegasus for his/her help on editing. which i hope i didn't left some errors . That would be so embarassing