• Published 23rd Dec 2015
  • 1,322 Views, 68 Comments

Love Degree - AngelDCS



A love story between Doctor and Derpy in a alternative Equestria Girls universe

  • ...
5
 68
 1,322

Chapter Six: J-Just a kid?

"You can be such a kid.."

The words echo in my head. Am I really just a kid tor him?

A dumb hopeless little girl?

"Derpy?"

I snap out of my thoughts. "Y-Yes?"

"You look like you have seen a ghost. I hope I haven't cross the line." He says concerned.

That is the problem... You didn't and it hurts.

"N-No, not at all." I fake a smile. "I'm glad you said that. R-Really."

Wow.. I could really be an actress now that I think of it. Somebody give me my freaking Oscar.

"I should be going." I stand up, the feeling of flee growing. "See you later Doc!" I open the door and go off before he could even reply.

You really are mean. No...

You're the worst Doc...


"If a guy sees a girl like a sister but she wants to show him otherwise.. What should she do?" I text Big Bro.

After a minute he replies.

I can't tell you much about it but..

If she wants that the dude takes her more seriously she should tell him that she wants to be more than friends.

Big Bro.

"But if she tells him that, she might ruin everything." Tears were falling from my eyes.

What is better?

To have him near but be suffering because she can tell him her feelings

Or just growing a pair on the chest and tell him straight out.
Big Bro

"Number One, you are a pervert. Number Two, isn't there any other form of telling the guy without being too straightfoward?" I felt my cheeks warm.

Sadly but that's the only way to go.

Also, I saw the opportunity and took it. ;)

"Can you please be serious about it?" I was getting pissed at him.

I AM being serious.

Guys can't tell if a girl actually likes them because most of guys are dense.

"But you noticed the whole 'using you' wisteria"

Because I always pay attention to everything around me.

Not all guys are like that.

Anyway, that's about it.

I hope it was useful in some way.

"A bit. But what if she wears some 'nice' clothes? would that help?"

Can't say.

As long as she doesn't go from sweet to 'My clothes are so short that you can see my birth suit'

Now that is just awful.

Hot but crossing the line.

"I bet you would love to see that" I roll my eyes.

Maybe.

But not when it comes to my best friend. -.-

Nice try on making me think it was another girl.

You almost fooled me. XD

But I must be going. Bad practice.

Love you Goldilocks and don't get eaten by the bear.

I blink twice feeling even more pissed than before. "What the actual hey?"

I wish I could understand what is going through his head..

No, it's better not to... I want to keep my innocence and sanity.

After some hours of messing around with my phone, I decide to take a bath.

Once there i turn on the shower, letting the warm water relax my muscles.

"You can be so childish.."

"What is better.. To have him around but suffering because she can tell him her feelings?"

"I'll be rooting for you.."

"SHUT UP!" I yell, throwing the sponge against the tub.

I sat down sighing. This isn't fair.

I get out and put on some leggings, a purple t-shirt and sandals. I then put on a jacket, taking the house keys and my phone along, I leave my house, getting on and ridding my motorcycle.


Sugar Cube Corner was full. Some people I recognized from school were there. There were also some kids running around, giving their mothers a headache. I, personally, was annoyed because it was way too full for my liking.

"Derpy! Oh Derpy!"

I look over to the voice to find a hot pink haired girl who, like always, acts like she was high on sugar. I was about to leave but I feel someone pulling me over toward them.

"You can sit over here! Sugar Cube Corner is a busy place but today? It sure breaks the record. Umm maybe I should write this day as the day Sugar Cube Corner breaks their customer limit and Derpy is here! Ohh! Make this the Day that the record was broken and Derpy joins us. This could be celebration! I should throw a party.." The girl kept on talking.

I really wanted to leave. Being next to Canterlot's Party Planner and most loved girl, Pinkie Pie was surely not the way I was planning of getting some air.

"I don't know why you are always are using a ponytail." the purple haired girl known as Rarity said, looking at my hair. "Your hair would really look amazing if you let him down and free."

"Rarity, ya can't say stuff like that."

"Why not Aj? I'm just stating the obvious."

I smile nervously and feel a tug on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Derpy. I hope we aren't making you uncomfortable."

My eyes meet a pair of cyan colored eyes. Her red and yellowish hair that gave away who she is... Sunset Shimmer.

I remembered what she did to Vinyl, Big Bro, and me. I get up from my seat. My anger was in a level that could make me blow up as a volcano. "No. I just don't feel like being around anyone." And more if it is you. "Thanks for the invitation Pinkie but I should be going. Have a goodnight." I say and leave the place. Some people were looking at me angry or offended by the way I treated her but I didn't care. What she did is not something Vinyl or I will forgive easily.

Don't get me wrong! I know that was rude, but...

I don't feel like being around people if I have to fake a smile.

I decided to just take a walk. I saw a small store who sell hot chocolate and cookies and decided to buy some.

As I was paying for the treats, I saw a little girl's cookies fall to the ground.

"Mommy!"

The woman looked desperate. "I'm sorry sweetie but.."

I walk over to the girl and kneel to meet her height. "What is wrong?"

The girl cleaned her tears but they kept falling. "M-my cwokkie.. fell!.. wuaah!"

I look over to the bag on my hands. "Close your eyes."

She did as I told and I put the bag on her hands.

"Open them"

She opened up her eyes. "Ah!" She hugs me tightly. "You're the best!"

I laugh. "Thanks and do me a favor.." She nods. "Be brave and stay as sweet like the cookies I gave you. The world can be difficult but don't let that bring you down." I smile. "Smile and keep going okay?"

The girl smiled. "Yes Miss. I will try my best!"

I stand up giving her another smile.

"How much that would be?" The woman asks me.

I raise my hand. "Nothing. Just take care of her no matter what."

She smiles. "I will."

I walk off. Suddenly having a deja vú

"I will stay here my little star. So don't cry"

I shake my head and keep walking.

Then I step in on a scene I couldn't believe.

Doc and Rose were together. She was blushing saying something but I couldn't hear a thing. I couldn't get near without being spotted.

I felt like someone was throwing arrows on my chest.My anger boiling harder than soup.

He seemed to look down but then looked at her and said something.

Wait... Did she?

She hugged him and was crying with tears on her face.

It hurts to see them. I feel my hand raising to his direction in a attempt to reach him.

I... I'm too late...

Then I see someone getting between them, breaking their embrace. I let out a breath I didn't even knew I was holding. I walk off from the scene.

My head started to fill up with thoughts..

Was that a confession?

I guess? I'm not quite sure...

Well at least someone broke them up before something happened. You should be grateful.

I-I'm scared. What if he just accepted her confession a-and...

I go straight home.

The air out in here is too suffocating for me now.


Beep Beeep

I haven't sleep at all. The fear of having lost Doc was too much to bear. My eyes were puffy and red from crying. Luckily, I didn't break a thing on the house.

I get up from my bed and look at my reflection. My eyes had bags under them, the golden mane I call hair was made a mess.

"I can't go looking like this." I say going back to my bed.

My phone rings and I answer.

"Yes?"

"Derp, you won't believe what I just saw.." The voice was definitely of Golden Harvest (Or Carrot Top as short).

"What?" I change of position on the bed.

"I think that Miss Roseluck and Doctor are a thing, you see... I was walking around town from having dinner with my bf in a fancy, five star.." She kept on going but I cut her off.

"Can you go straight to the point?"

"Wow. You sure are eager." She says with a giggle and I roll my eyes. "Well I think that cause...."

"I SAW THEM KISSING!!" She fangirls over the phone. I drop it involuntarily. "Derpy? Derp?"

I pick it up shaking. "R-Really?"

"Yes! OMG you can't.. I just can't... Ahh!" She screams again excited.

I look over my closet.

What is better? To keep silent....

"Carrot..."

"Yes Derpy?"

Or to risk it all?

"Can you pick me up in front of the small Café near Diamond street?" I stand up searching for a exact pair of clothes.

"Yes. I'll be there waiting for you. Bye Chica." She hung up.

"I guess that little Derpy has to die today." I say and pick an outfit. "I can't stay a kid for all my life after all."

I strip from my short sleeves pajamas.

"Everyone has to grow up one day." I put on the outfit.

The outfit was a short black skirt, white strap shirt and knee height grayish blue heel-boots. I put on mascara and makeup to hide my bags and puffy eyes. Pick up my bag and put a hoodie inside just in case. At last, I went with a ponytail that made my hair fall on my shoulder and put on a necklace that had a design of a red heart. I didn't use it but today I felt like using it.

I ran toward the door. Looking around before going.

"I will show him." I turn around and open the door. "That I'm not just a kid." I walk outside. "Not anymore" I slam the door shut and walk toward the Café near my home where my ride is waiting for me.

Author's Note:

Hello everypony! Sorry if the chapter was a bit too slow and it didn't had too much intensity. But do not fear.. Ze battle will come:coolphoto:
Any questions you have regarding the story let me know okay?:twilightsmile: