• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 658 Views, 1 Comments

Kingdom in Peril - R-Dashiefan20



What happens when Sombra returns again? Only time will tell.

  • ...
9
 1
 658

Chapter 6

The train pulled into the station and we got off. The crystal Empire was just as amazing as I had imagined. The castle stood in the center of the town. The sun glistened off of the tall spire as if reflecting the happiness and joy the powered the crystal heart. We didn't waste any time getting to the castle. It was almost blinding from up close.

"Geez. Maybe an entire castle made of crystal wasn't such a good idea in hindsight." I said as we entered the doors.

I looked around the huge entryway.

"Twilight! What a pleasant surprise." Someone said from behind me.

I turned to see a female alicorn with long curled hair that was striped with purple, pink, and yellow. She wore a pink dress that had a crystal heart on the hem of it.

"Cadence! I missed you." Twilight said as she ran over and hugged the other alicorn.

"What brings you to the Crystal Empire?" Cadence asked.

"Our new friend has urgent news to discuss with us." Twilight said motioning to me.

I took a knee.

"Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. I am sorry that we could not meet under happier circumstances." I said.

She giggled at me.

"Please just call me Cadence, there I no need for such formalities. Now, walk with me to the throne room. We can discuss this urgent matter there." She said as she started down one of the many hallways branching off the entryway.

We entered the throne room and Cadence took a seat at the throne. There were several other chairs in the room. Everybody sat down, but, I chose to stand.

"Now, brave soldier. Who are you and what is this urgent matter?" Cadence asked.

"Forgive me princess, I should have started with my name. I am Jet Stream, captain of the Ponyville/Canterlot section of the Covert Flyers. My resources tell me that a certain evil unicorn is slowly regaining his power and biding his time." I replied.

"*gasp* Surely you don't mean, Him." She said.