• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 657 Views, 1 Comments

Kingdom in Peril - R-Dashiefan20



What happens when Sombra returns again? Only time will tell.

  • ...
9
 1
 657

Chapter 3

I pulled the gown off and slipped into the boxers that was on top of the pile. I slipped into the black jeans that came next. The shirt was next, it was a black shirt that showed a black and white knife, it was hard to pull over my head. I slipped my wings through the holes in the back and moved on to the last thing. A black leather jacket that I slipped on and pushed my wings through with great effort. I found my black combat boots sitting at the end of the bed and slipped them on over the new socks that Rarity had left for me. I got up and headed for the door. Pain shot through me as I pulled the door open.

"Oh, my. I knew my design was good. But, I never imagined it would look this good." Rarity said as she looked at me.

"Let's just go. I still have to pick up my armor from the front desk." I said.

"Then, we can party!" Pinkie yelled.

"Later, Pinkie. We have to get to the Crystal Empire right now." I said.

We walked down the hallway. Twilight and I were a few feet ahead of the others. I leaned over to Twilight.

"Is your friend Rainbow Dash seeing anyone?" I asked.

"I don't think so, why?" She replied.

"Oh, no reason." I said.

"*gasp* You like her don't you?" Pinkie said from beside me.

I didn't even see her get up here with us.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash, the new guy l..." She started as I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Pinkie, please be quiet. I will let her know how I feel when I'm ready. It's too early, I literally just met her. Promise me you won't say anything." I said.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Pinkie said.

"Umm..." I said.

"That's her way of promising." Twilight said.

"Ah. Okay, here we are. Excuse me ma'am, I need to get my things from you and sign out of here." I said to the nurse at the front desk.

"Are you sure? You just had surgery yesterday." She said.

"Yes, I'm sure. I have other matters that need tended to immediately." I said.

"Okay, then. Here, fill this out and I will go get your things." She said as she handed me a clipboard.

I finished filling it out as she returned with a box containing my armor.

"Here you are sir. We took the liberty of cleaning it up for you." She said.

"Thank you ma'am." I said as I started to strap the armor on. I was fully dressed in no time.

I stood there fully equipped in my black armor that had the same stunt jet in mid loop as on my new shirt. The only thing missing was my sword.

"*sigh* My sword was lost when I crashed." I said.

"Oh, that reminds me." Twilight said as she pulled me outside.