• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 657 Views, 1 Comments

Kingdom in Peril - R-Dashiefan20



What happens when Sombra returns again? Only time will tell.

  • ...
9
 1
 657

Chapter 1

I was flying toward Ponyville when I was shot down. A sniper from somewhere below took out my wing and I plummeted toward the ground. I hit and the impact knocked the wind out of me and I blacked out.

"What do you think girls?" I heard a voice say.

"I don't know, darling. He seems pretty badly hurt." Another voice said.

I awoke to find three girls standing over me. Instantly, my training took over. I jumped up and reached for my sword only to find nothing there. As I twisted to look for my sword, I was overcome with the pain in my left side. I looked to see that, under my armor, my shirt was soaked in blood.

"Gah! Which one of you did this to me?" I demanded.

"Easy friend. I found you like this laying in a crater. You look pretty bad, let us help you to the hospital." One of the girls said.

She was an alicorn with straightened purple hair that had a pink strip in it. She wore a purple skirt with a design like a magic spark and a white button down shirt.

"Yes. Please let us assist you, darling." Another girl said.

She was a unicorn and had purple hair that was curled at the ends with a beret of three jewels in it. She wore a black skirt and a white blouse.

"Yea, and then after you get better we can have a party!" The other girl screamed.

She had puffy pink hair. She wore jeans with a pink shirt that had a picture of balloons on it. I looked around, across from where I landed, there was a half destroyed oak tree. I looked around for my sword, but, found nothing.

"Okay. But, if any of you try anything funny, I won't hesitate to end you." I said.

"Noted." The girl with straightened purple hair said.

As we walked toward the hospital, the girl introduced herself.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle. These are my friends Rarity and Pinkie Pie." She said motioning to the two standing beside us.

"Wait, Twilight Sparkle? As in Princess Twilight Sparkle?" I asked.

"Yes. Why?" She replied.

"I need to meet with you and Princess Cadence as quickly as possible." I said.

"Okay, but, first we need to get you fixed up. You're in pretty bad shape. What happened to you anyway?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, were you flying to Ponyville as you were shot down by a mysterious shooter. Then you crash landed outside of the old library and injured your wing?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Pinkie, that's ridiculous." Rarity said.

"Actually, that's exactly what happened." I said.

"How did you know that, Pinkie?" Twilight asked.

"Just a lucky guess." Pinkie replied.

A jolt of pain shot through my side, causing me to collapse.

"Gah! How far away is this hospital?" I asked through gritted teeth and between breaths.

"Not much farther. C'mon." Twilight said as she helped me to my feet and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

After a few more minutes, we arrived at the hospital. We were greeted by a woman with pink hair tied back into a bun. She wore a plain nurses outfit and a hat with a red cross on it.

"Oh, my what happened to him?" The nurse asked.

"He's been shot and fell a good hundred feet. His wing is broken and maybe a couple ribs as well." Twilight said as she lowered me into a wheel chair.

"We'll get him in to see the doctor immediately. You girls just wait out here." She said as she wheeled me into the back.

They took my armor and put it into my personal affects. They took X-Rays and diagnosed the problem as a fractured wing and three broken ribs as well as the gun shot. The nurse took me to an operating room.

"Sit tight and I'll go get the doctor." She said.

I hopped up onto the table and waited. After a couple of minutes, the doctor came in. He had spiky brown hair. He was wearing blue operating scrubs and a white lab coat. As he came in, he removed the lab coat and hung it on a hook behind the door and began to wash his hands.

"Good afternoon Mr. Stream. How are you today?" He asked as he dried his hands.

"Well, doc. I've been better." I replied.

"I should say so. Three broken ribs, a fractured wing, and a gun shot wound. You are in terrible shape my friend." He said.

"Gee, thanks doc. I already feel better." I replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Just trying to lighten the mood a little. Now, if you'll just disrobe and put on this hospital gown, we can begin." He said as he handed me a gown and stepped out of the room.

I changed and sat back on the table. The doctor came back in and grabbed a pair of gloves.

"Good. Now, just lay back and we'll get started." He said.

I laid back and he put a mask over my face. "Now, just breath deeply and count backwards from twenty." He said.

"Twenty, nineteen, eighteen, seventeen, sixteen, fifteen..." I started to get drowsy. "fourteen, thirteen, twelve..." I blacked out again.