• Published 15th Dec 2015
  • 497 Views, 6 Comments

A dark past - Element Reading



An ex marine, one who fought aliens and almost lost his life many times is having more war dreams then normal. His wife Rainbow Dash starts to find out more about his past then she might want.

  • ...
5
 6
 497

Chapter 2: Entering his dream

Time 9 pm Rainbow Dash's bed:

You all maybe wondering, how did he get up there, he is a human. Well the answer is simple, she flew him up there.

Anyway Axis was asleep while spooning Rainbow Dash, with anypony else she would fight them off, though he was her husband.

She was pretending to be asleep , her eyes opened and she slowly made her way off the bed, he was hyper sensitive.

As when was about to fly to Canterlot she thought for a second, "what if he wakes up, he will wonder where I am, I need to write a note."

After writing a note basically saying she was at Twilight's castle because the she needed some help. She flew out of the house and towards Canterlot.

The flight was less then 20 minutes, after she entered the city she looked around the castle and found Luna on her balcony watching over Equestria.

She flew down to eye level, she was hovering while Luna was standing there, "welcome Rainbow Dash, what brings you to Canterlot?"

She looks down and replies, "I really want to find out what Axis is dreaming about and you are the only pony who can help me find out."

She had a slightly surprise look, "why do you want to know?"

Rainbow replied, "because Axis is waking up at night with nightmares of his past, if I knew what they were I might be able to help him."

Luna thought for a minute, "alright, I will help you, I can do it tomorrow?"

Rainbow asked, "why can't you do it tonight?"

She calmly replies, "because I have to watch little Lunarshine, my husband is coming back tomorrow. Then he will take care of Lunarshine for the night. Oh if I do what you say then please tell me about your plans for a family."

Rainbow blushed something awful and said, "why?"

Luna replied, "because I bet Celestia 2 bits that you want one and he doesn't. She says that he wants one and you don't."

Rainbow Dash thought about it for a minute, "I really want a little filly, but he is still hesitant on it. Though I am close to talking him into it."

Luna was about to jump up until she heard, "whaaaa, whaaaaa!" Luna looked back to her room.

"Lunarshine is awake, sorry to cut this short, but if I don't quiet him Celestia will be very grouchy so I bit the farewell."

She started to walk towards her room until Rainbow asked, "um Luna, I don't think I have ever seen Lunarshine, could I see him?"

Luna looked over her shoulder at her, "of course you can, come on." Said Luna, Rainbow Dash landed and walked into her room, on the left was her bed as seen on season 5 episode 13. Though on the right was a crib, it was dark blue with a night time pattern on it, hanging above the crib was a mobile of stars, it also had a mini Luna and Celestia on it.

Rainbow Dash walked a little bit in, Luna walked next to the crib and used her magic to pick up Lunarshine. She laid his head on her shoulder, though still holding him mainly with her magic.

She walked over to Rainbow and showed the baby to her, it looked like a human, except he had a horn and wings. It was white, it's green eyes looked directly at Rainbow making her daw a little bit.

"He looks adorable, sigh. I do want a filly, though I don't want to make him want one, thank you, I gotta get back to Ponyville if I am to get any rest, bye Luna."

Said Rainbow, she flew off to Ponyville before Luna could say anything.

8 am Rainbow Dash's house:

She was waking up, she is used to him being next to her, though she looked at the bedside clock and it said it was 8:15. Which means he just left for work.

Rainbow called up all her friends to meet her at Twilight's castle, of course they all agreed.

After getting a shower and some breakfast in she quickly flew over to Twilight's castle. As she entered the map room she saw all of her friends in their seats and Shining Armor and Cadence were standing next to Twilight.

Rainbow sat down on her chair, "so Rainbow, why did you call us all here?"

Asked Twilight, Rarity said, "I was having a nice spa day with Fluttershy here, why?"

Rainbow replied, "well, hehe. You see I want to enter Axis's nightmares," they all looked surprised.

"Why would want to go into his dreams, from what we heard they were awful," said Starlight.

"Now sugarcube wha made ya want ta go into his dreams?"

Rainbow calmly replied everything about his nightmare, Luna, and how she thinks she can help him.

One long rant later.

They all looked at her, she hadn't been this way since Tank had his first hibernation, "well, I think we can come with you Rainbow. "

Said Twilight, Starlight said, "you're right Twilight, I think we should help Rainbow, what do the rest of you think?"

Applejack replied, "well pardner, you can count on me."

Pinkie Pie replied, "it sounds fun, covert ops, totally awesome!"
Fluttershy quietly said, "w-w-well I am com-ming to-o."

Rainbow smiled, "may we join you all?" Asked Cadence, Rainbow replied.

"Of course you two can."

10 pm:

Tonight was Friday, that meant Axis would be staying up until 3 am, but Rainbow decided to hurry things along. Basically 2 hours of s*x he fell asleep.

Rainbow was downstairs calling up her friends telling them to come now.

After about 10 minutes they all were just outside the bedroom door, Luna quietly said, "so, we go in and I put all of you into his dream?"

They all nodded, Rainbow quietly said, "alright it should be okay to go in now."

As they came through the door they all saw him wearing nothing, except some underwear, he didn't even have his prosthetic feet on. It actually startled a few of them, Luna's horn glowed white and a bunch of white tentacles that touched their heads, in a second they all fell to the ground asleep and in Axis's dream.

Author's Note:

The next story will be about Luna and how she met her husband and her child. Sorry this chapter is so short, but I am really busy right now, the next chapter will be longer and with a lot more action :twilightblush:. Luna is best pony!

If someone could tell me in the comments should I have beeped out s*x?