• Published 16th Nov 2015
  • 277 Views, 2 Comments

The dark past of AppleJack - BlearyROBIN



AppleJack might seem to have a great life, but very few knows about her harsh past and the pain she feels inside when she looks at Apple bloom. In this story we will follow Applejack and her sister through an unforgiving war.

  • ...
 2
 277

Chapter 1: The wait.

It was a beautiful September evening. Applejack and her brother was out working on their old farm, Applejack was excited about getting a little sister.

She was kicking down apples from their apple trees, Bigmac was helping her carrying the apples to their house.

Applejack stopped and turned to her brother.

"How do ya think she will look like?" Applejack asked her brother.

"I dunno. Maybe she will look like me?" he replied.

"Ya do realize it`s a she and not a he right, MacIntosh?" She said with a smile.

"Eyyupp!" he replied.

They both smiled and picked up two baskets each which was full of apples and started moving towards the house.

"How does it feel to finally become a big sister, Sis?" Bigmac asked as he looked at his sister with a gentle smile.

"Ahm excited! I`ve always wanted to have a little sister. I`m gonna teach her everything I know. How to kick down apples from a tree and how to bake pies." Applejack said as she looked up to the beautiful september evening sky.

Bigmac looked at his sister with a proud smile. "Eyupp. Just remember she`s a baby. The tree kicking and baking will have to wait til` she`s older."

"I know I know. Hey, how was I like when I was a baby?" Applejack asked her brother with a curious voice.

"You were the cutest little thing We`ve ever seen.... also the most annoying thing hahaha! Non stop crying and kept us all up at night" Said Bigmac as he laughed.

Applejack started to giggle: "Well I was a baby. I recon you weren`t exactly quiet at night when you was a baby neither" Applejack replied as she picked up an apple that she had dropped.

"Haha I guess not" Bigmac replied.

They both laughed as they walked up on their front porch.

They got inside the house and walked into the kitchen that was to the right as soon as you got inside the main hall, they walked towards the kitchen sink to wash the apples. The house was empty, their father was with their mother at the hospital, keeping her company as they wait for the baby to come.

"When do ya think Pa will come home from the hospital visit?" Applejack asked her brother as she grabbed two knives which they would slice the apples with.

"I dunno. He wants to be with Ma and keep her company. It must get lonely at them hospitals." He said with a tired voice. They have been working on the farm all day as their father is with their mom.

Applejack looked at her brother. "What if she gives birth tonight?" She said with an excited voice.

Bigmac smiled and replied. "Then I know a certain someone that will stay up all night holding and looking at her new sister."

Applejack smiled "You said it" she said and giggled "I can`t wait to see her. Applejack and her new sister, picking the best apples in the whole west."

They both laughed and started slicing the apples for their apple pie, when their father suddenly opened the front door.

(Door opens and closes)

"Howdy ya`ll! I`m home!"

Applejack rushed to see her father and ask about her mother: "Hey Pa! How was Ma holding up? Is the baby close? Will she give birth soon?"

"Calm down Applejack." Her father said with a big smile. "Your mother is doing good. The doctors expects the baby to arrive in a week."

"A week? I thought the baby would arrive earlier." Applejack said as she looked a little disappointed and looked down scratching her hoof to the floor.

Her father put his old cowboy hat on Applejacks head and said with a gentle smile: "She would arrive earlier, but she`s a stubborn little filly. Just like when you were born. You did`nt want come out neither" he said and started to laugh.

Applejack started to giggle a little "I guess it runs through the family to be stubborn" She said with a smile.

"What will you name her?" Applejack asked her father with a curious and excited voice.

"I dunno, let`s see what she looks like first. Maybe a new Applejack?" Her father replied with a smile and started to pat Applejack softly on the head.

Applejack started to giggle and looked at her father with a pleased look.

"Why not name her Applejack as well?" Bigmac asked from the kitchen.

"Aw ya silly horse, We can`t have 2 Applejacks running around. That would just get confusing" Applejack replied with a joyful voice.

"Maybe not Applejack, but something with Apple..." Bigmac replied as he tried to think of a name.

Their father started to laugh. "We`ll come up with something. Now let`s make some pies and then later hit the hay. It`s getting late." he said.

Author's Note:

Allright. That was the first chapter. A little short, i know. But it`s the first chapter. I hope y`all likes it so far. This is the first time i ever write a story. Feel free to give me me some feedback and let me know if i made any grammar misstakes.