• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 1,939 Views, 82 Comments

Pokémon: The CHS Journeys - Shadow Hero



Klhan and his frind started to travel the Kalos region when a strange light appered and trasported Klhan some place new.

  • ...
10
 82
 1,939

PreviousChapters Next
Back Story and Stones (unedited)

All the Shadobolts 5 and Silver were at Lemon Zest's house studying. "Ahh. I am so bord. Can we take a break, we have been at this for hours" Indigo said.

"Actuly its been 30 minutes. And I see why not" Sugercoat said as she cloused her book.

"Great. Dose anyone want something to drink" Lemon said as she got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Uhh. I would like some root beer if you got" Silver asked

"Sooo. I always wounder how you got here, in our world, Silver" Lemon asked as she handed him the soda.

"Do you guys realy want to know" Silver asked. Everone noded. "Fine."

////////////////////////////////////////

Island south of Kanto.

"We finaly got you cornere. Now come with use" a man with green hair said.

"You think so" Silver said as he reached for a pokeball

"We know so. Now come back home your father wants you there" a woman with gold hair said.

"I am not going back. Sneazl use Blizzard and Crobat use Whirlwind" on command Sneazl blew a stong gust of ice cold wind out frezzing them both and then Crobat flaped its wing at hight speeds that sent the block of ice the two are in to fly away.

"I guess were blasting off" the man said

"Arg. I guess we are.." the women said as the blasted off

"That take care of them for awhile. Now then were are you" Silver said as he walked around a tree. "Ouf. What the" he said as he bumbed in to something

"Mew" the creature said befor flying off.

"What come back here" Silver said as he ran after it.

"Whats is this place" he said as we walked in to a cave, all of a sudden the cave walls started to glow green. "That does not look good" Silver said as he tryed to run bu it was to late.

////////////////////////////////////////

"And then I ended up in the main entrance to the school" Silver said.

"So you ran away from home" Sugercoat said as everone noded

"Yes. My fathers thinks of his company more then me. So what" Silver said in an angry tone as he crushed his can of soda

"That sound terrible. But you have us and your Pokemon now" Sunny Flare said as she put a hand on Silver shoulder

"Ohh. Group hug" Lemon said as she wanted to squeeze him

"No no no" Silver said but it was too late.

////////////////////////////////

Just outside Geoseng town a woman with blond hair and a blue sleeveless shirt was exsamining the stones. "I why do I have to be here" a man with black hair and a white lab coat said as he walked up

"You are the professor of this reigon right, Sycamore" the women said

"That dose not explan why you are here,Cynthia."

"I was nere here when I saw the lights, so I decdid to look into it. Lucario what did you find" she asked her Pokemon that was touching one of the stones.

"Lucar" it said

"Good. What the" Cynthia said as the stone Lucario was touching stared to glow. "Get out of there" she said. But it was to late, the stone shined so bright it almost blind Cynthia. "What happened."

"Thats intresting" Sycamore said as he pulled a machin out from his bag. "It seems these stones have some infinte energy in them and some thing alse."

"So were did Lucario go" Cynthia asked

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Outside Cantrlot High the base of the statue started to glow and a Lucario fell out."Lu" it said as it rubed its head.

"Lu" it looked around and saw the school and house. It touched the statue were it came out of, but it was solid as a rock.

"Hay who gose there" an officer said as he pointed his flash light at Lucario.

Not want to get caugth he ran up the school and lept to the next building and to the next tell it was a few blocks away from the school.

"Lu" he said as he looked down at the city from were he stands and hopeing he can get back home.

"Help!" Lucario heard. So he jumped towards thes sound.

In an ally way a girl with mint coulerd hair was geting attacked by some men and there Pokemon. "Get away from me" she screamed as she backed up into the corner.

"Not intil we get the monye we are after" on of the men said

"Lu" Lucario said as he jumped down rigth in between the men and the girl.

"What do we have here someone playing hero" a man said

"Lucar" Lucario said as it rushed over and hit all there Pokemon back at them with a Bone Rush.

"You have not seen the last of us" on of the men said as they rushed at of the ally way.

"Lu" Lucario said as he held a paw out to help the girl up

"Th-Thanks. What are you a Pokemon" she said as she took the paw.

"Lu" he said befor jumping onto the roof.

"Wait.." but it was to late. "I got to tell Bonnie" she said as she left the ally way.

Author's Note:

Ya a short chapter. The perosn who was going to look at the stones was going to be Steven at first. But after talking to a friend,he suggested Cynthia. Do you guys think I made the right chouse.. And can anyone name the two grunts after Silver, they are from the anime:rainbowhuh:

Any coments good or bad are appreciated

PreviousChapters Next