• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 1,941 Views, 82 Comments

Pokémon: The CHS Journeys - Shadow Hero



Klhan and his frind started to travel the Kalos region when a strange light appered and trasported Klhan some place new.

  • ...
10
 82
 1,941

PreviousChapters Next
The Pony Problem

Back in Equestria...

In the Crystal Empire throne room sat a pink Alicorn listening to some ponies argue about something. "So what do you think, princess?" one of the ponies asked.

But before she could answer, the middle of the room started to glow. "Get back, everypony." the princess said as the glow started to grow.

As the light faded, a cream-colored Pegasus mare stood there holding a fox. "Ohh, where am I...?" She groaned before passing out.

"Get some guards to move her to the hospital wing!" the princess yelled.

Before the guards got near her, the fox blew fire at them. "Fenneeekin," it said, guarding the unconscious pegasus.

"Look, we're here to help her." one of the guards, a yellow pegasus stallion with a blue mane said as he approaches slowly.

Sensing there was no real danger, Fennekin passed out right beside the mare.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ahh... my head hurts. Where am I?" the mare said as she looked around.

"Good, you're awake." a voice said, coming from the door.

As the door opened, a pink Alicorn walked in.

"Ahh, a talking horse!" the mare in bed screamed as she tried to get up and run, but fell right on her face. "Ow, now my head hurt even more."

"Sorry for startling you. My name is Cadance," she said as she offered a helping hoof up.

"Thanks... Wait, I have hooves too... Where'd my feet and hands go?" the mare said frantically.

"What do you mean? All Pegasi have hooves."

"What?" the mare said as she looked at her newly acquired wings.

"Fen, fen," the Fennekin said as she hopped down from the bed to give the mare a hug.

"Fennekin! Thank Arceus you're ok!" the mare said as she hugged her back.

"So that's what that thing is called," Cadance said as she smiled, seeing how much love they had for each other.

"Yeah, she's my partner. She and I are going to compete for the Kalos cup!"

"The Kalos cup? Never heard of it..."

"No? You have to get 7 gym badges from the region you are in. Here, I can show you." the mare said as she tried to walk to her bag without falling.

"See?" the mare said as she pulled out her badge case that only had 3 badges in it. The Cliff badge, the Bug badge, and the Plant badge. "I almost forgot to introduce myself! My name is Sara."

All of a sudden, the door slammed open, and a white unicorn stallion with a blue mane came barging in. "Cadance, there's this big crystal creature attacking everypony!" he said.

"A big creature that walks on all fours?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Let's go Fennekin!" Sara said as she picked up her bag and ran out of the room.

As she ran out on to the streets, she saw unicorns trying to blast it with their magic. "That's not going to work now, is it? Let's do this Staryu!" Sara said as she threw a Pokéball out.

"Hiya." the star-shaped creature said.

"Staryu, use Watergun!" Staryu sprayed water at the creature.

The creature looks right at her and started to go towards her. "That's it Gigalith... a little closer and... Now use Power Gem!" The center of Staryu glowed, and a beam shot out, hitting Gigalith in the face.

"Alright, a direct hit!" Sara said as she jumped up and down. Seeing an opening, Gigalith created some rock right in front of its face and shot it at Staryu.

"Oh no! Staryu, are you ok?!" Sara said, getting a "Hiya."

"That's good. Now use Power Gem one more time!" The center of Staryu started to glow again. As it fired, Power Gem collided with Gigalith's Rock Blast, creating smoke around them and confusing the Gigalith.

"Now use Watergun!" Staryu sprayed water right at Gigalith's head, knocking it down.

"Alright, now's my chance. Go Heavy Ball!" Sara said as she threw a Pokéball.

After three shakes, it sparkled. "Alright, I did it!" Sara said as she held the Pokéball in her hooves and did a little dance.

Everypony was shocked at what they had seen. A star-shaped creature had taken down a big crystal-like creature and went to a small ball. After everypony got over the shock, they cheered.

As the cheering died down, Cadance flew down. "Thank you for saving us from that creature. As the princess, I hereby dub thee an honorary crystal pony." Everypony cheered.

"That's great and all, but..." Sara said, returning Staryu back into its Pokéball.

"What is it?"

"Where am I?" Sara asked.

Author's Note:

I don't know how many Sara chapters there will be, if anyone have idea's feel free to comment or PM me.
As always any comments be them good are bad appreciated:twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next