• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 1,939 Views, 82 Comments

Pokémon: The CHS Journeys - Shadow Hero



Klhan and his frind started to travel the Kalos region when a strange light appered and trasported Klhan some place new.

  • ...
10
 82
 1,939

PreviousChapters Next
Tis The season......(unedited)

December 18, XXXX

The bell rang as Klhan entered Carousel Boutique. "Just a minuet," Rarity said as she sat at her design table.

"Oh Klhan what can I do for you," Rarity said as she got up and walked towards Klhan

"Well, you see... I am Twilights secret Santa and I was wondering if you have any ideas of what I should get" Klhan said as he scratched the back of his head

"I see... I may not have known this world Twilight for long but you may want to get her a book or something like that"

"That's what Sunset said as well... Ahh do you know what kind of book"

"Umm. Something science I guess...Can I come I still need to get a gift for Pinkie" Rarity asked

" Ahh sure. But don't you have to look after the shop"

"Give me a moment. Sassy I am taking my break" Rarity yelled

"Don't take... Oh hello, who is this fine looking guy" a young woman with orange hair said as she came into the room.

"This is Klhan a good friend. Klhan I would like you to meet my boss Sassy Saddles" Rarity said

"So you are the guy Rarity was talking about all the time," Sassy said as she shook Khan's hand

"Sassy!!" Rarity said as a blush came onto her face

"I kid. She says an only nice thing about you" Sassy said

"Ohh. Should we get going then" Klhan said hoping to forget this conversation

"Yes," Rarity said as she opened the door.

////////////////////////////////////

"What do you think she like this one" Klhan said as he held up a book.

"No. How much longer" Rarity said, she looked bored.

"Relax Rainbow I just want to get her something she would like," Klhan said as he keeps looking. "I wish Aqua was here. She may know what book to get her."

"Aqua who is she" Rarity asked

"Oh. She traveled Sinnoh with me. She loved the book. I remember when you got the Canalave city library she had a field day there. I had to drag her out" Klhan said as he leaned back on the stand behind him.

"I see. Were is she know" Rarity asked

"I think she is attending Sinnohs biggest school, she is hoping to be a professor and study Pokemon," Klhan said as he went back to searching for a book.

"I see. I have just a book for you" Rarity said as she handed him a book.

"Thank you now I just have to pay for this."

"Um. Klhan how did you get the money you have" Rarity asked

"I had a couple of big nugget's of gold so I sold them... I think I got about $15,000 from only selling three" Klhan said

"Wow. That's a lot... Klhan can you buy me something" Rarity said as she gave him the puppy dog eye's

"Sure why not," Klhan said as he paid off the book.

//////////////////////

"Thank you for the dress. It looks so good" Rarity said as she opened the door to her house

"You are welcome. Look at the time I should go" Klhan said as he looked at his phone.

"I see. Then I well see you at the party then" Rarity said.

"Ok bye," Klhan said as he ran off.

"Get back here" he heard some yell. So he decides to go see.

"What the" Klhan said as he a Stantler running around a Christmas tree lot throwing some trees around. "I got to stop this go Totodile use Water Pulse." As Totodile came out it shot a ball of water that hit the Stantler in the face.

It shook off the hit and began to charge at Totodile. "Totodile jump and then use Bite." Totodile jumped up then landed on the Stantlers back and then bite down on one of the Stantlers horns.

The Stantler was going wild trying to shake of Totodile. It finally did as Totodile went flying into a tree. "Totodile are you ok."

"Tota" Totodile said as it stands back up.

"Go. Then use Aqua Jet." On on cue Totodile surrounded itself in water and shot itself like a bullet at Stantler knocking it down.

"Good now my chance. Go Pokeball" Klhan said as he throw the Pokeball. It wiggled two times before breaking out.

Stantler shot a dark ball at Totodile, Totodile jumped to the side to dodge it.

"I guess use Water Pulse." Totodile formed a ball of water and shot it at Stantler, it fell down again.

"Let's try this again. Go great ball" he said as he throw the Pokeball at Stantler, it wiggled three times then sparkled.

"Thank you. What can I do to repay you" The owner asked as he walked up to Klhan.

"Umm, can I borrow that," Klhan said as he pointed to a sleigh.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

December 20, XXXX

"Where is he?" Rainbow said as she looked at the clock in the Boutique. Klhan had asked everyone to meet there to see his surprise.

"Do you hear that?" Pinkie said. Everyone did hear some kind of bells. "Wow," Pinkie said as she rushed out the door, she saw a reindeer like Pokemon pulling a sleigh.

"Hey is everyone ready," Klhan asked as he jumped down from the sleigh

"How in the world did you get that" Applejack asked

"Well, I helped a... Pinkie stop starting at its horns" Klhan said as he pulled Pinkie way from the Stantler

"Why it is fun," Pinkie said

"Stantlers antlers cause hallucinations," Klhan said

"Let's go aready," Rainbow said as she jumped into the sleigh

///////////////////////////////////

Later at Sweet Apple Acres everyone was sitting by the fire right after they ate.

"Am glad we did this. It reminds me of Christmas back home. I would stay in one town waiting for the Delibird Post to deliver what my mom got me" Klhan said as he looked at the tree.

"Oh, we should exchange presents now. Here Rainbow" Pinke said as she grabbed her a card.

"Jeez Thanks" Rainbow said as she took her card. As she opened it her eyes shot open as she saw two tickets. " Pinkie how did you get me tickets to go see Countess Coloratura, I thought they were sold out."

"It was nothing. You just need to know the right people" Pinkie said with a smile

"Then it's my turn then. Here Pinkie" Rarity said as she gave Pinkie her present.

"What is it. What is it" Pinkie said as she tore open her gift. "Ohh. A cookbook. Thanks, Rarity" Pinkie said as she hugged Rarity

"Any time Pinkie... Now can you let go of me" Rarity said was her face turned red as Rudolph's nose.

"Rarity here this one is from me," Applejack said she handed her the gift.

Almost every one-handed their gifts. "Klhan here I got this for you" Sunset said as she handed her gift to him

"Thanks," He said as he opened the gift to see a pair of new red and orange gloves,

"I see your old ones don't really fit you that well so" She was got off by Klhan giving her a hug

"Thank you they are perfect. Ahhh" He said as he let go, but to see a mistletoe hang by a string

"What. Oh" Sunset said with a blush as she saw the mistletoe hang there.

Klhan tried to kiss Sunset on the check but she turned and he ended up kissing her on the lips. Sunset melted into the kiss.

"I am sorry I was trying to kiss you on the cheek and...." Klhan said as he parted Sunset's lips.

"It fine realy," Sunset said as she hides on under her hair to hide her blush.

"Sweety how dare you do that" Rarity said as she got up and chased her sister around the house.

"I think I will go get some air" Sunset said as she got up. Everyone looks confused.

"So Klhan want to go see Countess Cororature with me," Rainbow asked as Sunset walked out the door

"Ah sure but why me. I have never been to a concert" Klhan asked.

"That's why. You need to enjoy your life before something big happens."

"I guess... It just" Khans said as he saw Rainbow give him the puppy dog eyes. "*sigh* Fine."

"Yes" Rainbow fist pumped.

"Deserts ready" Granny yelled from the kitchen.

////////////////////////////

After desert Klhan drove everyone home in the sleigh. The first stop was Pinkie Pie.

"Well, here's my house," Pinkie said as she walked up to a dull looking house.

"You sure this is where you live," Klhan said as he walked beside her.

"Yes. Ohhh look" Pinkie said as she pointed up.

"What. Oh no" Klhan said as he says another mistletoe hang on the door frame

"It looks like Marble wants a kiss from that guy she liked. I guess she forgot it up soo" Pinkie said as she leaned forward to kiss Klhan on the lips. "Ok good night," Pinkie said as he closed the door leaving Klhan speechless.

Next was Twilight at her new apartment. "You're finally home" Spike the dog said as he jumped into her Twilights arms.

"Yes, I am fine. I want you to meet klhan" Twilight said as he let klhan in the door.

"Soo. Your Klhan then" Spike said as he sniffed Klhan. Totodile popped out of its Pokeball and looked at Spike. "Wow hi," Spike said.

"Totodile," it said as he raised claw to pet Spike on the head

"Let's go I still need to bring home the other" Klhan said as he returned Totodile back into its Pokeball.

Lastly was Fluttershy before Klhan had to take the sleigh back.

"Um. Thank you for the ride home it was nice" Fluttershy said as she tried to open the door to her house.

"Hi, Fluttershy. Who is this.." A woman with cream colored hair said as she opened the door

"Um. Mom this is Klhan, Th guy I told you about" Fluttershy said

"So your Klhan. My name is Heart Wind, its good to see my dear daughter make more friends" he said as she shocks Khan's hand

"It nice to meet you but I got to go. Oh. Fluttershy I well see you New Years" Klhan said as he walked away.

"He seems interesting. And very attractive too" Heart said

"Mo-mom" Fluttershy said as she closed the door

The ride to the lot was quiet. "Ah your back," the salesman said as he saw the slight pull in.

"Yep. It went very well" Klhan said as he helps Sunset down from the sleigh

"Oww. That's cute of you to help your girlfriend off the sleigh" the salesman said

"We're not dating we are just roomates?" Sunset said

"That's a pity. You look good together" the salesman said as he pushed the sleigh back to were it belongs

"Thank you for lending me the sleigh be the way," Klhan said as he returned Stantler

"No problem. You two be careful getting home. There seems to be a rise in crime lately" The salesman said as he got into his car


"No that's over," Sunset said as she walked into the pocket dimension. "Lets get.."

"Wait. You need to push this so......" Pinkie said as she pushed a button

Author's Note:

"So we can talk here not up there" Pinkie said
"Ok then. Ready girls" Sunset said
"Wait. What about Trixie" Pinkie said
"She is in Vanhover with her gradparents. So lets do these" Rainbow said
Happy Holidays" everyone yelled
"Um. Any coment good or bad is appreciated" Flutershy said

PreviousChapters Next