• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 3,657 Views, 90 Comments

Beauty & The Otaku - Oldtakufanboy



Jake Bolton was an Otaku that felt very lonely, till one day he bumped into a cute, pink-haired girl that caught his eyes. Could he have found love?

  • ...
14
 90
 3,657

Standing Up

Monday already?! Man, does time fly quickly. Fluttershy and I have been enjoying each others company the day before on Sunday; She made me breakfast and then went to a movie together. The movie we saw was the signature edition of The Iron Giant (Of course me and Flutters together cried during the 'you know what scene'). We were also surprised to see two new scenes. One of them was The Giant's Dream sequence that was taken off from the original film. As a kid, it did bug me to wonder where did the giant come from and why he's here. Anyway, Flutters and me loved it and we had a blast on Sunday. Now, it's Monday and it's time for school. I can't wait to tell the girls what me and Fluttershy did over the weekend (Unless Fluttershy told them before I did).








It's already lunchtime and I already got my lunch, while heading towards the table where the girls are waiting for me.

I walked over to the girls who were looking at me and snickering to one another. I got curious and cocked and eyebrow.

"What are you girls, snickering about?" I asked as I sat down next to Fluttershy.

"Darling, Fluttershy told us about your weekend. You two make such a dashing couple." said Rarity as she clasped her hands with a dreamy look in her face, which reminds me of Fuko Ibuki from Clannad.

The girls and I looked at each other and then back at Rarity.

"Anyway, sugarcube, we sure are proud of you." said Applejack.

"You two are adorbs." said Rainbow Dash.

"You two will someday...be..." Pinkie was cutoff as she had a shocked look on her face.

"Pinkie, what are you staring-" Applejack was also cutoff from whatever Pinkie was looking at from behind me.

The girls including Fluttershy were looking at someone from behind me. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Girls, what's wro-" I was cutoff as I was grabbed by the back of my collar and thrown down to the floor headfirst.

I got up slowly as my vision was blurry. Even though I still had my glasses on, everyone around me looked blurry. I then looked up to whoever thrown me down to the floor. I could make the details by the colors of yellow, red, and orange. Oh shit, it's her. As I moved my head more, my head felt like I was hit by a rock. I rubbed the back of my head to make the pain feel less painful. When I brought my hand in front of me, I noticed a red color on my fuzzy-visional palm. When my vision gotten clearer to see, within the palm on my hand, was blood. My eyes widen and my body was quivering.

"B-b-blood?" I stuttered out of shock.

I was pulled up by the collar and there, I came face-to-face with Sunset Shimmer who looked rather angry. I quickly looked at the other students that had really surprised looks on their faces and then turned my head back to Sunset.

"No shit, Sherlock. Yes, it's your blood." she said to me as she threw me back to the floor again.

I fell, but at least I prevented my face from getting hit as I used my arms to stop the fall.

"If your wondering why I'm hurting you this much, it's because I saw you and Fluttershy on Saturday holding hands and walking down to what I can guess is that stupid anime store. I also notice that you hang around these losers as well. So the loser finally has friends? HA! You don't deserve friends, and you especially don't deserve Fluttershy. If I see you ever hanging out with these girls or even Fluttershy, I will beat the shit out of you, till I break every bone in your body." she said as she looked down on me.

"You're wrong." I said as I slowly stood up trembling.

"About what?" she said with a cocked eyebrow.

"About me not hanging out with these girls. These girls are my friends and I will continue to be their friend. Fluttershy is also my girlfriend and she's helluva lot sweeter than you will ever be! SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME!!! I WILL LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!!! YOU CAN'T BREAK OUR LOVE!!! YOU WON'T DO SHIT TO STOP OUR LOVE!!! SUNSET SHIMMER, YOUR NOTHING, BUT A BULLY!!! A BITCH TO THE CORE!!! IT'S YOU THAT DOESN'T DESERVE ANYONE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN BULLIED ME SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND NOW I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! IT'S TIME I STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND FOR YOU TO PISS OFF, YOU BITCH!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs out of pure hatred for Sunset Shimmer.

Everyone in the cafeteria went silent and was completely shocked from my words. I've never spoken that harshly out loud in ever.

Sunset had a look of fury in her eyes. She really wanted to beat me to a bloody pulp.

"How dare...you call me...A BITCH!!!!" shouted Sunset Shimmer as she ran towards me with a clenched fist of fury.

As her fist launched for my face, I immediately lifted up my right hand and grabbed her fist. She and everyone looked at me with much more surprise than ever. My hatred for Sunset Shimmer is flowing around my body. As I held her fist in my hand, I then pressed my fingers down on her hand as hard as I could. Sunset Shimmer was yelping in agony.

"LET ME GO, YOU FREAK!!!" shouted Sunset as I released her fist and she walked back a few feet away from me looking at her hand.

"Why...HOW DID YOU GET THIS STRONG, YOU ASSHOLE?!?! HOW CAN AN A FUCKING TENTACLE PORN LOVER DIPSHIT LIKE YOU, BE THIS STRONG?!?!?! TELL ME!!!!

Everyone looked over to me with shock in his or her eyes. I stood there calmly staring at the now terrified Sunset Shimmer.

"My hate for you, burns within me. You've made me miserable, and now you've unleashed the power of hate within me." I replied.

"WHAT KIND OF A ANSWER IS THAT?! DID THAT HIT IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD MAKE YOU RETARDED?!?!"

"Why do you continue to say such mindless names about me? When you continue doing that, it reveals your own fear and ignorance."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'MINDLESS NAMES'? I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!"

I then thought of an inspirational quote from Goku:

"I guess name calling's your only attack because you're too weak to challenge me any other way."

"SAYS THE GUY WHO'S ABOUT TO BE KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF!!!!" said Sunset Shimmer as she charged towards me with clenched fists.

As she swung her fists all around me, I was somehow dodging them. I felt like I was using the Kaioken.

As she continued to launch her fists on me, I raised my hands up and grabbed both of her fists and gripped them tightly. Sunset's eyes widen as she looked at me while panting out of exhaustion.

"Face it, Sunset. You can't beat me. Give it up." I said while looking down on her with a calm look.

Her body was shaking. She felt like she used up all of her energy on those punches with sweat beaming down her face.

"I…won't…give up…till I beat you...to a pulp." said Sunset as she limped down to the ground as I let go of her fists.

"You won't…you're time of bullying me is over. Go find someone else to bother. You don't stand a chance against me." I said as I walked away towards the food court to grab napkins for the bleeding on the back of my head.

As I walked over to get them, I didn't expect Sunset to charge towards me once again and punched me on the side of my face. Everyone gasped as I fell to the floor with my glasses falling a few feet away from me as napkins flew everywhere. I slammed down hard onto the floor face first. It hurt so much. I could feel the blood running out of my nose, making a small puddle of blood on the floor.

I could hear Sunset Shimmer huffing and puffing. She then began to laugh at me lying on the floor as my nose continued to bleed.

"Look whose high and mighty now? YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Shouted Sunset as she kicked me in a fit of rage.

I cried out in pain. I couldn't see the people or my friends because without my glasses, they all look like blurs. I lied on the floor turning my head over to the colors of my friends. I thought I was gonna die here. The way Sunset kicked me, felt as if she wanted me dead.

Before She could lay another kick on me, I heard the doors burst open. Sunset stopped her kicking and looked over to the cafeteria doors. I looked over to the doors and could see a blurry black figure charging up to Sunset Shimmer.

"Missy, you're under arrest for assault. Come with us." said the gruff voice as I could her a clinking noise.

I could now tell that it was a police officer. I forget that they were around the school. Who told them that I was being beaten up?

"LET GO OF ME! I WANT TO FINISH HIM OFF! HE'S NOTHING, BUT SHIT!!!" shouted Sunset as she was dragged away.

I gave out a sigh of relief as I looked up at the ceiling of the cafeteria. My body was starting to feel cold. It really did feel like I'm going to die here. My vision was getting dark. Before I could pass out, I heard running footsteps towards me. I weakly turned my head over to the source and could see the color of pink and bright yellow girl on her knees. I knew immediately it was Fluttershy. She lifted my head and let it rest near her chest. I then felt dripping of tears on my bloody beaming face. She held my head tighter and started to cry.

"GIRLS!!! PLEASE!!! CALL 911!!! HE'S BLEEDING BADLY!!! HE NEEDS SERIOUS MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!" shouted Fluttershy as she turned her head towards her friends.

She then looked down at me.

"Please…don't die." said Fluttershy as she leaned in her head near my face and kissed my cheek.

"I…need to say…something." I thought.

I slowly lifted my left hand, but was too weak to reach over to Fluttershy's face. Before my arm could fall, Fluttershy grabbed it and placed it on my chest.

"I…love…I…won't…Lea-..." was all I could say as my body began to shiver.

"Don't stop talking. You're going to make it. Stay with me." said Fluttershy as she lifted her right hand and placed it on my forehead.

"You feel cold." said Fluttershy as she retracted her hand.

I then heard more footsteps, I slowly looked over to the source and could see what I can tell are the girls. I heard them sniffling as they got onto their knees, sitting around me. I looked over to whom I could tell is Pinkie, bringing something to my face. They were my glasses and I could finally see their faces looking down at me with sorrow in their eyes.

"The gang's…all here…" I said as I began to feel a tad faint.

"Jake, darling, don't you dare go to sleep on us. We need you to stay with us." said Rarity.

"Stay with us, sugarcube. Help is on the way." said Applejack.

"Stay with us, buddy. You need to stay alive." said Rainbow Dash.

"PLEASE STAY AWAKE! WE MADE A PINKIE PIE SWEAR THAT WE WILL BE FRIENDS TO THE END! DON'T LEAVE US!" said Pinkie as a waterfall of tears came out of her eyes.

"Do you hear us, Jake? The girls need you. I need you. I love you. You are not going to die right here in front of us. I won't allow it." said Fluttershy as she held my head tighter in her arms.

"I…feel sleepy…I must…rest." I said as my eyes slowly begin to close.

"Jake? JAKE! STAY WITH US! JAKE! DON'T DIE! PLEASE!!!" said Fluttershy as her voice and my vision began to fade.












"Is this it? Am I…going to die…right here?" I thought before my mind went blank.

Author's Note: