• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 3,626 Views, 90 Comments

Beauty & The Otaku - Oldtakufanboy



Jake Bolton was an Otaku that felt very lonely, till one day he bumped into a cute, pink-haired girl that caught his eyes. Could he have found love?

  • ...
14
 90
 3,626

"I love you"

As we arrived at my house, I opened up the garage and pulled in. I then pressed the button again and the garage door closes.

"Ok, Flutters. We're here." I said in a singing tone as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

She giggled as she did the same.

I grabbed my bag and everything else as me and Fluttershy headed on in.

Fluttershy and me went through my room and walked over to my room where I placed down my bag and everything else. I even took off my jacket (The house was warm anyway).

I then turn my head towards Fluttershy that was awestruck by the things she saw in my room. She saw my Berserk poster, she saw my huge manga collection, and she even saw my Goku uniform I made during my freshman year. It was like she entered my world (Or as Dio would put it,'ZA WARUDO!')

I gave out a chuckle as Fluttershy looked at me with a smile.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she walked close to me.

"You should see the look on your face." I said as I chuckled again.

Fluttershy joined in and then looked over to my Mac.

"I was wondering. What's your wallpaper on your Mac?" she asked me.

"You want to know? Sure, I'll show you." I said as I sat down on my computer chair and turned on my Mac and typed in my password.

After I typed in my password, I forget that my music list isn't closed. She saw that it was paused on the song Fine On The Outside from the film When Marnie Was There. She cocked an eyebrow as I looked back at her.

"What's that song?" she asked.

"It's Fine On The Outside by Priscilla Ahn." I told her.

"Could you play it for me?" she asked.

"Sure" I said as I rolled the song back and pressed play.





As the song ended, I looked over to Fluttershy who had tears rolling down her face.

"Why did you get this song? It's so sad." she asked.

"Well, this song describes me. I always did wonder if someone would die if I died and would they remember my face. I felt lonely." I said as Fluttershy walked up to me and gave me a tight hug.

"I would…I would cry if you died and still remember your face." she said as she kissed me on my cheek.

"I know you would. Even the girls will too. You girls are my friends till the day I die."

We hugged for a moment and then let go of each other. We stood there not knowing what to do.

I then had an idea.

"Would you like to watch When Marnie Was There with me?" I asked.

"Sure…I'd like that." said Fluttershy as we walked out of my room hand-in-hand.

I turned on my blu ray player and inserted the disc. I then grabbed the remote and snuggled next to Fluttershy on the couch. Waiting for the previews to end and watched the film.







As the movie ended, Fluttershy and me stood there on the couch crying our eyes out. She then raised her head and looked towards me.

"That…was a sad movie." said Fluttershy as she sniffled.

"That song always get's to me though." I said as I got up and took the movie out of the blu ray player.

I looked over to the clock to figure out what time it is. The clock said it was 4:50. Man, does time fly by. I then heard my stomach growling. I looked over to Fluttershy who was giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I could hear your stomach growling all the way from here. Are you hungry?" asked Fluttershy.

"I sure am."

"Well, I might as well get started making you some dinner. What do you want?"

"I could go for pasta."

Fluttershy smiled.

"As you wish." she said as she got off of the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Just relax in the living room and play something else on. I'll be there in a bit." said Fluttershy as she went through my cabinets.

I walked back into the living room and I put away the movie When Marnie Was There. As I looked around what to play for Flutters, it then came to me. I'll play the anime that turned us into what we were. I'm surprised that it was also her first anime as well. I looked around for it, and then, I found it. I snickered as I grabbed ahold of the first season and brought it over to the blu ray player. As I skipped through the previews, I turned down the volume low, and pressed play on the menu. I then put up the volume as soon as the theme started to play.

I then heard Fluttershy gasping from the kitchen, I knew she was gonna react the moment the theme song came on. I heard her footsteps running into the living room and she immediately sat down on her face with a big grin on her face.

"I knew you would react like this." I said as I walked over to her and sat down with her on the couch as we snuggled together watching the opening.





As fifteen minutes passed, she grabbed the remote and paused it. She got up and walked over to the kitchen, I guess the pasta is ready to come out. I still sat on the couch waiting for her to call me over to the dining room when it was ready.

"It's ready." announced Fluttershy from the kitchen.

I got up from the couch and walked into the dining room. I saw two plates filled with pasta, which were for the both of us.

I sat down on the chair next to Fluttershy and grabbed the fork that lied next to my plate. I twirled up the pasta and placed it in my mouth.

"Delicious" was all I could say to her.

"I'm glad you like it. Let's eat." said Fluttershy as she ate along with me.






"That was great, Flutters. Your pasta was excellent." I said as I placed my fork in the middle of my plate.

"Your welcome." said Fluttershy as she gave me a smile.

I then grabbed ahold of our plates and walked over to the sink where I began cleaning them up.

After placing the now cleaned dishes on the side, I walked over to Fluttershy and held her hand.

"Come, let us watch our anime together." I said as Fluttershy got out of her chair and headed into the living room where we sat on the couch and continued watching Spice & Wolf.







It was 8 O'clock and Fluttershy and me were getting tired. I pressed the button on the blu ray remote to let the disc come out. As it did I placed it back into its case.

"Do you want to change? I'm gonna go put my PJs on." I said as I looked over to Fluttershy.

"Sure. I'll be right back." said Fluttershy as she headed down into the hallway and into the bathroom.

I did the same, but I walked into my room and closed the door.

"I guess I should wear the usual." I said as I flipped around my closet looking for my PJs.






As I got out, Fluttershy was standing out at the end of the hallway wearing something that I didn't expect. She was wearing the exact same PJs that Black Hanekawa wore from Bakemonogatari.

My jaw immediately fell as I stared at Fluttershy's PJs. I also avoided looking at her breast, which were a bit exposed.

"I can tell you really like this." said Fluttershy as she gave me a snicker.

"I do." I replied as I snickered along with her.

"I also like your PJs as well." she said as she pointed at my Rosario+Vampire themed PJs with Moka's Rosary on every crook and nanny.

"Come, Let us snuggle on the couch together." I said while I held Fluttershy's hand.

"Wait, I need to get something out of my handbag." said Fluttershy as she reached into her handbag and pulled out a rolled up blanket.

As she unrolled it, the theme of the blanket was Naruto. On it was Naruto and Hinata kissing under the moonlight.

"Fluttershy, you are just full of surprises." I said as I brought her along with me to the living room.

"Would you like this lamp on?" I asked in case if she was scared of the dark.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't need it." said Fluttershy with a little blush.

I blushed back at her.

"Whatever you say, my hime." I said as I shut the light off making the room completely dark with the exception of the full moon shown through the living room window.

Fluttershy lied down on the couch together and placed the blanket over the both of us. Her body was really warm. I couldn't help, but tell her how much I love her.

"Hey Flutters."

"Hmm?"

"I just want to say that…I love you. You are the sweetest girl in the entire world." I said as my heart heated quickly.

Fluttershy turned towards me and rested her head on my chest.

"I love you too." she said as she gripped onto my shirt.

I hugged her tightly in a loving embrace.

"I love the sound of your heart beating." said Fluttershy as she continued to listen to it.

As I looked over to the window, I couldn't help but look at the starry night sky. I was so amazed by the night sky I had to let Fluttershy see this.

"Hey, Flutters. Look." I said as I pointed over to the window where Fluttershy was completely entranced by it's beauty.

"What a beautiful night." said Fluttershy.

Just then, a shooting star flew far away from where it came from.

Fluttershy and I gasped.

"It's a shooting star." said Fluttershy with amusement.

"This reminds me of the ending song of Assassination Classroom." I said.

"You're right. It does." said Fluttershy in agreement.

We lied there snuggled up together still looking through the window to see if any more shooting stars flew around. Nothing happens.

"Ok, goodnight Flutters." I said as I got myself in a comfy position with her.

I then felt Fluttershy's lips touch my cheek.

"Goodnight, Jake." said Fluttershy as she wrapped her arms around me.

This was one night I will never forget.

The room went silent as me and Flutters fell asleep.