• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 3,645 Views, 90 Comments

Beauty & The Otaku - Oldtakufanboy



Jake Bolton was an Otaku that felt very lonely, till one day he bumped into a cute, pink-haired girl that caught his eyes. Could he have found love?

  • ...
14
 90
 3,645

Dinner Party

It was 6:25, the girls would be here by 7. I got up from sitting on the couch, turned the TV off, and headed down the hall towards the bathroom. I first wanted to clean my teeth. I got my toothbrush and some toothpaste and began brushing my teeth from top to bottom.

After rising out, I then went for my shaver. I was starting to get hairy on my face. I got ahold of the shaver and began buzzing down my face.

After that, I had one more thing to do, make my hair look slick. I grabbed my brush and the spray bottle and started combing my hair back. (I don't know why, but I always liked my hair slicked back. I thought it looks cooler that way.)

"And for the final touch, a dap of hair gel." I said to myself as I started rubbing the jell all over my hair and slicked it back again with the comb.

I then looked at myself in the mirror and went all Johnny Bravo.

"Studdly." I said as I pointed to my reflection.

After giving out a couple of poses, I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my room to put on some something spiffy.

As I looked around my closet, I found a tuxedo my mother got me a few months ago for this sort of occasion. I'll have to thank mom for that when she gets back soon. I got ahold of it and looked at it and it seems like it could fit.





I looked at the mirror in the bathroom and wow, I felt like a new man. It felt like I was gonna laid tonight. I know I'm not gonna get any, I just met these girls. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they see me.

I looked over to my clock. It was 6:43. I still had enough time to prepare the house for their rival.

I walked out of my room and headed towards the kitchen where I grabbed some cleaning utensils and started cleaning up the table.

After cleaning the table, I grabbed ahold of some candles and placed three candles in the middle of the table and lit them up.

"Whoa, I feel like I'm setting up a lovely dinner for my girlfriend." I said to myself as I thought of what the girls would react when they see this.

"I hope this doesn't look too lovely." I thought.

I then grabbed ahold of my iPhone and placed it onto my iPhone dock where I can blast out some soft music to fit the mood.

I switched it over the classical music and played Night on Bald Mountain. I remember hearing it from Disney's Fantasia. Lovely film.

I then walked back into the kitchen counter where I grabbed ahold of my behelit necklace I got from my grandfather a few years ago for my birthday. To me, the behelit was like a good luck charm to me. I threw it over my neck and watched it dangle a couple of times.

"Please make this night worth it." I said to my behelit as I clenched it with my right hand.

I looked at the clock on the stove. 7 O'clock. The girls should be here at any moment now.

I rushed to the door and brushed off some dust off of myself and straightened out my collar.

"I hope I don't screw this up." I thought as I gulped sharply.

I then heard a knock at my door. It seems they have arrived. I gave out a sign and walked up to the door and clenched down on the doorknob.

"It is time." I said to myself as I twist the doorknob.

As I slowly opened the door, I saw the girls wearing dresses as if this was prom night. Rarity wore a sparkling blue dress with white boots that had two diamonds on them, Pinkie wore a pink dress that had stitches of balloons on the sides while wearing a tiny little hat on her head, Applejack wore her cowgirl hat along with a dress that had stitched apples at the bottom that went all around, Dash wore a dress that looked like a rainbow, and last but not least, Fluttershy wore a light blue and yellow dress with boots that also had two stitched butterflies on them. These ladies look beautiful tonight. Besides the dresses, Applejack was carrying bottles of apple drinks, Pinkie carried a bag that looked like there was baking stuff within it, Dash was holding onto a tray that was steaming a bit, and Fluttershy was holding onto a tray that had a strong scent that I could smell it from a few feet away.

"My goodness, Jake. You look handsome for this fine night." said Rarity as she held out her hand.

"Think of something gentlemanly. Try to act like Jojo when he tried to be a gentleman if front of Erina." I thought as a bead of sweat came down my head.

"A-and you ladies are l-l-looking lovely tonight." I said as I grabbed ahold of Rarity's hand and kissed it.

"My, darling. You sure are gentleman when it comes to the ladies." said Rarity.

"Nailed it!" I thought as I opened the door all the way.

"Come on in." I said as I greeted them in.

The girls entered my house and looked around with surprise. I then got my eyes fixated on Fluttershy. She looks beautiful in a dress. I wonder if her cooking is great.

"My God. I have girls at my house and they already like the interior of the house. Things are going better than I thought." I thought as I made my way to the girls and showed them around the living room.

"My darling, I didn't know you play the piano." said Rarity out of astonishment.

"W-w-why yes I do. I have been practicing on it when ever I have the chance."

"After dinner, could you show us what you can do?" asked Rarity as all of the girls stared at me with curiosity if I would accept the offer.

"S-sure. I know how to do a song." I replied.

"Splendid." said Rarity as she clasped her hands.

"Cool." said Dash.

"I'm in." said Applejack.

"Yippie!" said Pinkie as she made a jump out of excitement.

"I bet it would be lovely." said Fluttershy while rubbing her arm.

My heart was beating again by what Fluttershy said.

"Wow, they'd really like to hear me? They will be the first people to witness my piano skills." I thought.

"If you ladies c-could, step into my kitchen and l-let me see what you've got in store for m-m-me." I said as I lead them towards the kitchen.

"Oh my God, I hope I didn't sound sexist." I thought as a bead of sweat came down my face.

As we entered the dining room, they were surprised to see how extravagant the table looked, along with the classical music playing in the background. I bet they think it looked too romantic. The girls placed their things onto the table. Applejack and Pinkie dropped theirs off on the counter and head back towards the table. I noticed Rarity looking around the dark backyard through the sliding windows and then back at the table. She seemed to enjoy looking throughout the house. The girls sat down on the chairs and looked towards me.

"Sit right next to Fluttershy, darling. Tonight is the night you get some home cooking." said Rarity as she pointed to the empty chair next to Fluttershy.

I obeyed and sat down next to Fluttershy with a small blush on my face. I looked at the girls that were looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"Oh, Applejack. Could you go get the apple drinks and serve everyone here?" asked Rarity.

"No problem." said Applejack as she stood up and got ahold of the one of the bottles.

Applejack gave us one by one a bottle of apple drinks that I believe are made by her family.

"Here you go, sugarcube." said Applejack as she handed me a bottle.

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed ahold of the bottle and twist the top open.

"Before we make a toast, let's show our new friend Jake, what we have for dinner. Fluttershy, show what you've made for him." said Rarity as she pointed at Fluttershy's tray.

"O-o-ok." said Fluttershy as she stood up and reached her hand over to take off the top of the tray.

From within the tray was a full thing of shrimp scampi. My mouth was starting to water over the sight of Fluttershy' cooking.

"Now yours, Dashie." said Rarity as she pointed at her.

Dash stood up and opened up her tray to reveal a bowl of steaming garlic bread.

"Shrimp scampi and garlic bread?!?! These girls know exactly what I like." I thought out of glee.

"Wow! These dishes look delicious." I said as my mouth was seriously beginning to water.

"Jake, a toast, for-" before Rarity could finish, the song distant lover was playing on the speakers of my iPhone dock.

All of the girls looked with surprise and then back at me. I got up out of my seat.

"Sorry about that. I'll go change the music." I said as I rushed over to my iPhone dock and changed it to more classical music.

"Marvin Gaye is never a good choice to play around these girls. With that kind of music, I feel like I'm starting up an orgy with these girls. My mother always said to me that the ladies couldn't resist Marvin Gaye's music." I thought as I walked back down to my seat and sat back down.

"As I was saying before. A toast to you Jake, for being our new friend." said Rarity as she and the girls raised their glasses and took a sip.

I did it after them and placed my drink to my left.

"Go on, darling. Dig in. I hope you like their cooking. I didn't have enough time to make mine, but at least you get something from these girls." said Rarity as she rested her head on her hands waiting for me to eat.

Fluttershy scotched her tray and grabbed he ladle and poured me some of her shrimp scampi. It smells so great. I haven't had shrimp scampi for three years. Dash brought her tray close to me and grabbed a piece of garlic bread with her tongs and placed it on my plate next to Fluttershy's shrimp scampi. It looked so good, but something was missing. Where was pinkie's dish?

"U-u-um, Pinkie. Where's your dish?"

"That's something special I'll make for you after dinner." she said with a smile on her face.

I could help but smile back at her.

"Well, might as well start eating." I said as I stirred the shrimp scampi around my fork.

I took a bite out of it. Oh my God. It was so delicious I couldn't help but ahead a tear by how good it was. I was like that scene from Kill La Kill when Mako was eating. The girls looked rather surprised as I stared back at them.

"Is there something wrong, Jake?" asked Fluttershy.

"N-no…It's…Delicious." I said as I whipped my face.

The girls looked back at me smiling.

"Go on, everyone. Please dig in." said Rarity as she held up her bottle of her apple drink.

Everyone started to get ahold of the bread and the shrimp scampi and we all gorged on the cooking. We all gorged in on the food till there was none left.







"Girls, I have to say, this was the best dinner I've had in such a long time. And for that, I thank you." I said as I whipped my mouth with a napkin.

"I'm glad you liked it, darling. It was out pleasure." said Rarity.

"Your welcome." said Fluttershy.

"No prob, sugarcube." said Applejack as she tipped her hat.

"Sure thing, Jake." said Dash as she gave me a wink.

"It was our pleasure." said Pinkie as she gave me a big grin.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Would you mind playing us a song that you didn't mind letting us hear?" said Rarity.

"Why certainly. First things first, would you ladies wait in the living room while I clean your plates?" I said as I grabbed ahold of my plate.

"Certainly, darling. Come on girls, let's head to the living room." said Rarity as she and the other stood up.

"Actually Rarity, I'll be here helping Jake." said Fluttershy as she grabbed ahold of her plate.

"As you wish." said Rarity as she and the girls left the dining room and made themselves comfortable in the living room.

The only people that were left in the dining room were Fluttershy and me picking up the plates and cleaning the dishes in the kitchen.

While cleaning up the plates, I really wanted to tell Fluttershy how good her cooking was tonight.

"Go on, Jake. Tell her how good her food was." I thought.

"U-u-um, Fluttershy?" I asked with a blush.

"Yes?" she said as she turned her head towards me.

My heart was beating fast again. Seriously, every time she looks at me or even talks to me, it feels like my heart is gonna burst out of my chest. Could it be? Am I…in love?

"Y-y-you're dish. It was the best thing I've eaten tonight. You're a really good cook." I said as I noticed a little blush on Fluttershy's face.

"T-t-thanks, Jake. It was a pleasure." she said as she went back to the dishes.

"She's so cute when she blushes." I thought as I continued doing the dishes along with her.







Fluttershy and me headed towards the living room after putting away the dishes and turning off the music on my iPhone, where the girls sat on the couch waiting for Fluttershy and I to finish the dishes.

"You ready, darling? To show us what you can do?" asked Rarity as she walked up to my side and patted my back.

"S-sure. I'm just-" I was cutoff as Pinkie grabbed ahold of my behelit and observed it.

"What's this weird necklace you're wearing? It's been buggin' me ever since we arrived." said Pinkie as she let go of it.

"It's the behelit that my grandfather gave me for my birthday a few years ago. It's from an anime series that I wouldn't recommend you ladies watching called Berserk."

"It looks so weird." said Rarity.

"I've never seen anything like that." said Applejack.

"It looks cool to me." said Dash.

"It's giving me the willies." said Fluttershy.

I grabbed ahold of the behelit and shoved it down my tux so that it wouldn't bother the girls.

"I usually wear this at times, 'cause it gives me good luck." I said.

"Interesting." said Pinkie.

"Well, enough talk. Ladies, I advise you to sit down on the couch and prepare to listen what I have in store for you." I said as I walked over to the piano and sat down on the stool.

The girls sat down comfortably looking excited to see what I have in store for them. I placed the music sheet in front of me. This piece was from a lullaby played by a doll named Lala. The part where Lala died made me tear up the most. She sang till she stopped working. (Seriously, that scene made me shed tears). I found the sheet music online and had to do this. I snapped my fingers and started playing.






As I finished, I looked towards the girls who look like they were about to cry. Rarity stood up and started clapping. The girls did the same as they sniffled one by one.

"That was divine, darling." said Rarity as she pulled a handkerchief out of her dress pocket and blew her nose.

"It was amazin'." said Applejack.

"It was great." said Dash.

"Amazing." said Pinkie.

"That was a really beautiful, but sad song." said Fluttershy.

"I'm glad you ladies loved it." I said as I gave them a gentlemanly bow.

"Where's that piece from, sugarcube?" asked Applejack.

"Well, it was from an anime called D. Gray Man. The song was sung by a doll named 'Lala' who died after Guzo passed away." I replied.

"It must have been a sad scene, darling." said Rarity.

"Indeed it was." I replied.

"You know what. After this sad song, I'm in the mood for desert. Anybody still got enough room left for desert?" asked Pinkie.

"We sure do." said all the girls.

"Jakie, you in?" asked Pinkie.

"Oh why not. I'm in." I said.

"You guys do whatever. I'll be in here making something yummy." said Pinkie as she stormed into the kitchen.

"S-s-so…what do you ladies want to do? I have movies." I said as I pointed towards the closet near the TV wear the DVD's and games are in.

"Let us see what you have." said Rarity.

"Oh boy, I hope the girls don't find my collection weird." I thought.

"Wait a minute, Jake." said Dash trying to get my attention.

"Y-yes?" I said.

"Do you have The Lion King in there? Remember earlier today that we were talking about it and Fluttershy here hasn't seen or heard of it."

"Oh, indeed I do." I said as I opened up the closet and revealed a huge ton of cases of DVD's and some games. I turned around and the girls looked pretty surprised to see all of the movies I had. I had a lot of anime like Chobits, Devilman, Video Girl Ai, Record of Lodoss War, etc. (I especially love the classics. No one never talks about the classics that much. Now a days, it's all about the mainstream anime). As for the non-anime stuff, I had different genres (mostly fantasy, Scifi, horror, and animation).

As I looked around the animation genre, found it. I was lucky to have the movie on blu ray. (I have my movies separated by genre).

As I closed the door, I switched the TV on and switched the channel settings to the blu ray players and placed the disc in. I then head back towards the girls and sat down on the chair close to the couch with the control at hand to get to the film.

As I skipped the previews, the movie menu appears and I pressed play. The movie began and I looked over to the girls that looked rather excited to see it again.

The film starts with obviously the circle of life.

When the title of the film appears, I looked over to Fluttershy with her mouth gaping wide open out of pure surprise and excitement.

"Looks like she really likes the movie." I thought as I turned my head towards the movie.







As we got done wish be prepared, Pinkie bursts in with a messy powdery face and smiles.

"It's ready!" said Pinkie as I paused the movie and me and the girls headed towards the dining room.

As we got in, I was surprised by the deliciousness Pinkie had in store for the girls and me. On the table was a bunch of sugar cookies that looked pink with red and white sprinkles. I have a craving for sugar cookies. They are my most favorite type of cookie. Looking back at Pinkie, I don't know why, but looking at her delicious treats remind me of the english theme of Candy Candy.

"She's a girl, who brings so much, so much of sweet things to eat. She'll bake you cookies, as well as pancakes. She cooks marshmallows in cold hard winters. She makes juice in warm summers. Spell her name 'Candy'." I sung in my head.

"Go ahead everybody. Eat to your hearts content." said Pinkie as she took off her cooking hat and sat down on a chair and started eating.

The girls and I sat down and started taking bite after bite after bite. I have to admit that her cookies were absolutely delicious. I haven't had these kinds of cookies in a while.






"Man, I'm full." I said as I kicked back in my chair.

The girls sat on their chairs satisfied from what they've eaten. I then stood up from my seat and gave a bow for Pinkie.

"Pinkie, those cookies were superb." I said as I stood back up.

"Your welcome." said Pinkie giving me a large smile.

"Ok ladies, would you like to watch the rest of the film?" I said as I clasped my hands.

"Sure. Come girls." said Rarity as she and the girls headed towards the living room.

"I'll be there in a bit." I said as I grabbed ahold of my plate.

"Hey Jakie. Would you mind if I do the cleaning? You've been busy being really nice and all, but could I do the honor this time?" said Pinkie.

"Y-you really do that for me?"

"Sure." said Pinkie as she grabbed ahold of my plate and started picking up the other plates.

"Thanks pinkie." I said to Pinkie as I walked into the living room where the girls sat on the couch and continued where we left off.







As the movie ended, the girls clapped away.

"Feels good to see this film again." said Dash as she got up from the couch and stretched out her arms.

"Still love the movie." said Rarity.

"Still an animated classic that is one of the best in my book." said Applejack.

"That was fun." said Pinkie.

"How did you think it was, Fluttershy?" I asked as I turned my head towards her.

"It…was an amazing story." said Fluttershy with amusement in her eyes.

"Glad you liked it."

Rarity gave out a stretched and took out her phone.

"My goodness it's 10:40 already? Time sure does fly by. Say darling, would you mind if we had a sleep over here? We have our PJ's and sleeping bags if we ended up staying here longer than we thought." said Rarity as she rubbed her eyes.

My face went pale.

"Oh my God. Now they want to sleep over? I hope by the time they leave here in the morning, no one sees these many girls leaving the house. They might think I'm some kind of player like Tsukune Aono. Try to stay calm." I thought.

"S-s-sure. What ever makes you girls comfortable. Make yourselves comfortable. My house is your house." I said as my face went back to normal.

"That's sweet of you, darling. Come on girls, let us get our things."

"WE'RE GONNA HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY HERE?!?!" shouted Pinkie as she rushed out of the door and back in a flash with her PJ's and sleeping bag.

"Ready" said Pinkie as she gave out another big grin.

The girls and me stared at her with surprise.

"What?" said Pinkie confused.

"Anyway, come on girls. Let us get our things." said Rarity as she and the other walked to the car to get their things.





The girls came back with their PJ's and sleeping bags between their arms and dropped their sleeping bags in the living room floor.

"Do you know where we could change, darling? A bathroom perhaps." said Rarity as she came to me.

"S-sure. Right this way." I said as I lead them to the bathroom.

"There it is." I said as I pointed out the bathroom door.

"Thank you. I'll go first." said Rarity as she entered the bathroom.

"You girls do your thing. I'll go change as well." I said as I walked to my room and locked the door.

"Let me see what I can wear tonight." I said as I took of my tux and looked through my closet.

I then had an idea of what to wear.





By the time I got back out, the girls were standing in the hallway waiting for me. They then stared at my PJ bottoms that had pikachus on them.

"Awwww, your PJ's look so cute. I wanna get me a pair of those to take home with me." said Fluttershy as she went all Rena Ryugu over how cute my PJ bottoms were.

"T-t-thanks." I said as I looked away blushing.

As I looked back at the girls, they looked like they were snickering about something.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's nothing, darling. Well, looks like we should hit the hay, but first, would you mind joining in on a photo shot with us?"

A smile came onto my face.

"Sure." I said as I walked over to the girls huddled together and joined in.

Rarity grabbed ahold of her iPhone and started positioning it for a shot of all of us.

"Say 'cheese', everybody." said Rarity giving out a big smile for the camera.

"Cheese!" said the lot including myself as Rarity snapped the photo.

"Ok, time for bed girls. Good night, darling." said Rarity as she waved at me.

"Good night, sugarcube." said Applejack.

"Night." said Dash.

"Nighty night." said Pinkie.

"Sleep tight, jake. Don't let the bed bugs bite." said Fluttershy as she waved at me shyly.

"Good night, girls. If anything goes wrong, call me. I'll have my door unlocked." I said as I waved back.

The girls left to the living room and shut off the lights. I closed my door and turned off my light and lie down on my bed.






As ten minutes pass, I still couldn't sleep. I was just so happy about today. Today was probably the best day ever. I made new friends and they made me a really good dinner and desert. I have never been this happy in a long time. These girls brought my happiness back.

Before I could sleep, a knock came to my door.

"Who is it?" I asked as I turned my lamp on.

"It's me, Fluttershy." said the voice.

My heart was beating quickly.

"Um…come on in." I said as the door slowly creaked open.

Fluttershy came in and looked at me with a blush across her face.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No…i was wondering, if tomorrow…could we…hangout together?" said Fluttershy as she began trailing off.

"Come again?" I asked.

"W-w-would you like...to hangout tomorrow around town? Just the…two of us?" she said as she looked away with her face getting redder and redder.

I looked at her as a big blush came across my face as well.

"Wait a minute…Is she?" I thought.

"Sure. T-t-tomorrow is Saturday, anyway. W-what time? I have a car."

"Ab-b-bout…12:30…is that good for you?"

"As you wish." I replied as a calm smile came across my face.

"Oh, good…anyway, good night." said Fluttershy as she gave me a little smile.

"You too." I said as Fluttershy walked out and shut my door.

I reached to my lamp and turned it off.

"IT'S A DATE!!!" I thought as I closed my eyes and fell asleep out of pure excitement.

Author's Note:

Let's let this be the ending theme of every chapter. What do you guys think of this song?: