• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 794 Views, 2 Comments

Spike Of Magna - twilight hunter



Spike eduard was just a normal boy till one day something amazing happened

  • ...
6
 2
 794

Chapter 1

While Spike was sleeping he started to dream about a promise he made to his father,

"When our cherished guests finally arrive, think of them as nothing less than family."

Spike's dream started to change, he found himself in the middle of town and the entire town was on fire, and monsters were killing everyone.

Spike awoke with a start and fell out of bed, Sunset ran in to see Spike on the ground in his underwear, blushing she turned around and asked Spike,

"why are you in your underwear?"

Spike said,

"it was really hot last night, so I stripped down to cool off."

calming down Sunset turned back around and asked if he needed help, and Spike told her he was fine but as he was getting up he stepped on a ledge and fell again Sunset ran over to help him up and make sure he was alright and helped him back on his bed.

As she was helping Spike up, Flash walked up and asked,

"having fun in here?"

Spike and Sunset looked to see Flash in the door, Spike said,

"I can explain."

Flash just smirked and said,

"I bet you can."

Sunset was stunned. Spike seeing this told Flash to leave but Flash would not leave So Spike got up and pushed him out the door. Once Flash left, Spike went to check on Sunset seeing she was still stunned he walked over to her and asked,

"are you alright Sunset?"

Sunset did not respond so Spike shook her and she snapped out of it and told Spike she would see him later, then she ran out of the room.

About fifteen minutes later Spike came out of his room with clothes on, he saw Flash and Sunset sitting at the table talking, when they heard Spike come in they turned to him and told him good morning.

After breakfast Spike was getting ready to go look for some gems but before he left, Amelia (A 5"11" brunet girl who is 19 with white skin) came in to see Spike. Amelia saw Sunset sitting at the table and was surprised, she asked,

"you actually have a guest?"

Feeling offended Spike said,

"why would it be weird for me to have a guest?"

Amelia feeling angry how Spike responded she said,

" Well considering not even your father had any guests it is really surprising."

Spike just looked at her, and Amelia realized what she said and started to apologize for bringing up Spikes dad, Spike told her to leave. Amelia was going to say something else but decided to just leave.

After Amelia left Sunset looked at Spike and said,

"Spike what was that all about?"

Spike looked at her and said,

"I will tell you later Sunset."

after telling her that Spike went to his room and slammed the door.

While Spike was in his room Sunset turned to Flash and asked,

"What is Spike so mad about?"

Flash looked at her and said,

"It would better if Spike told you what happened, but do not push him to tell you, it is a touchy subject."

Sunset looked Flash in the eyes and nodded her head.

about an hour later Spike came out of his room. Sunset noticed Spike looked like he had been crying. Sunset asked if he was ok he said,

"Yes I am fine, do you want to go to see Amelia with me, I will tell you the answer to your question on the way."

Sunset asked,

"What question?"

Spike said,

"About what all that was about before I went in my room."

Sunset realized what he was talking about said,

"I will go with you if you want me to, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

After she told him that they headed to Amelia's farm, on there way there Spike said,

"My dad died when I was 15, and I could not save him."

After he said that Sunset looked at him and asked,

"what happened?"

But before he could tell her they heard a scream from the direction of Amelia's farm. When Spike and Sunset got to the farm they saw, three commander Changeling squads each having nine Changelings with each commander and five Timberwolves surrounding Amelia and were about to attack her. Seeing this Spike ran over and attacked the enemies taking out five Changelings before the others noticed him.

Once they noticed him he started to lure them away from her, seeing his plan Sunset ran over and grabbed Amelia by the arm and got her to safety.

When Spike noticed Amelia was safe he turned around and started fighting the Changelings. Seeing Spike not trying to escape Sunset ran in to save him knowing he would not last long in a head to head battle.

As they were fighting Sunset was getting tired and the enemy were getting the better of her, seeing this Spike started to take down any enemy that got to close to her.

Once most of the enemies were taken out Spike and Sunset looked to the last two monsters both of them were Timberwolves, Spike and Sunset attacked one each and they took out both at the same time. Both Timberwolves disappeared in a puff of darkness. After the darkness dissipated Sunset passed out. Spike asked Amelia if she would help him get Sunset back to the inn.

After Spike and Amelia got Sunset in her bed, they went to Spike's room to talk.

In Spike's room Amelia and Spike were talking when Spike stopped her and said,

"sorry I got angry ,it was just an accident that you brought up my dad. I am really sorry."

after saying that Spike lowered his head with shame.

Amelia looked at Spike and smiled and told him,

"It's alright I wasn't thinking when I said that."

After they left Spike's room they saw Flash sitting at the table smiling, Flash said,

"hey was wondering when you two would get done."

Spike and Amelia told him they made up and Flash nodded and said,

"good can't have my only two friends hating each other, and it would be bad because you two look cute together."

Looking at each other they blushed and looked away from one another, Flash started laughing, and both of them looked at him as he told them he was only kidding, both Spike and Amelia punched Flash in the arm and scolding him for joking and Flash said,

"Sorry but seriously you two look cute together"

After Flash stopped teasing them all three of them went to check on Sunset. Seeing she seemed to be in pain they called a doctor to check on her.

Once he got there, he checked Sunset out and didn't find anything wrong with her telling them to give her some painkillers he gave them every couple of hours. Once he was gone Spike asked if Amelia would help watch Sunset, seeing it was dark outside she agreed and stayed the night in Sunset's room with her. Spike, Amelia, and Flash said their goodnights and went to bed hoping a good night's rest would help Sunset.

Author's Note:

I am going to try to get a Chapter out every Saturday.

If you do not like my story please tell my why please.