• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 793 Views, 2 Comments

Spike Of Magna - twilight hunter



Spike eduard was just a normal boy till one day something amazing happened

  • ...
6
 2
 793

Prologue

It was a normal sunny day and the birds were chirping, Spike Eduard (A 6"3" green haired boy who is 19 with white skin) was fast asleep in his room, when all of a sudden a big earthquake shook the entire island waking him up, causing him to fall out of bed. After the earthquake stopped, Flash Sentry (A 5"11" blue haired boy who is 18 with white skin) ran in to see if everything was alright and he saw Spike on the ground beside his bed groaning, Spike shook his head while he got up, and saw Flash smirking at him.

After Spike cooked breakfast he sat down and handed Flash his plate. On Flash's plate there was: three eggs, two pieces of toast, and four strips of bacon. On Spike's there was a big omelet with cheese coming out of it. As they ate Flash reminded Spike to not forget to find gems so they can pay to keep the inn running, after that Spike and Flash talked about what they planned to do today, Spike was going to go look for gems because after a earthquake there usually were caves that open up that had tons of them, and he had to so they could pay bills because they haven’t had a guest since Spike took over, and after one as big as the last one there was bound to be one.

After breakfast Spike set out to find a cave to gather gems, he found a giant cave full of gems, as he collected gems he found a giant gem and inside Spike saw a girl, who was 6"0" with yellow and orange hair, but he was confused because it looked like she had pony ears and a tail she also had orange skin. As he was distracted, a weird noise came from behind him, when he turned he saw two fully grown dragons behind him, he was trying to find an escape but as he was thinking his arm started to glow, and he noticed the bracelet on his arm, as he was looking at the bracelet he heard a sound like glass shattering behind him, when he turned, there stood the girl holding a big sword that looked like it was on fire.

As Spike was looking at the girl the dragons went to attack Spike but as they were lunging, the girl cut both in half and they glowed then burst into darkness and dissipated. After the dragons disappeared the girl turned to Spike and asked,
“are you ok master?”
but before he could answer three commander and thirty soldier changelings materialized out of black portals. the girl turned to Spike and said,
“I will take care of them master.”
but before she could move Spike stopped her and asked her,
“who are you?”
she turned to him and said,
“my name is Sunset Shimmer, but you can call me Sunset.”
then she attacked the changelings, Spike was transfixed on how fast and how strong Sunset was, but they soon overwhelmed her. Spike seeing Sunset getting overwhelmed snapped out of his trance and ran to help her, seeing this the changelings started attacking Spike while ten of them were holding Sunset down, seeing them attacking Spike angered her. As Spike was fighting his bracelet started to glow, and then Sunset began to glow, and she felt full of energy. Sunset pushed the changelings off of her, took down the ten changelings then began taking the rest down with Spike.

Once all the enemies were dealt with Sunset passed out and Spike caught her, then a dozen Timberwolves appeared behind Spike growling causing Spike to run away with Sunset in his arms, once he escaped he went back to the inn, as Spike walked in Flash asked how the gem collecting went, when he saw Sunset in Spike's arms he asked what happened and Spike told him to help him get her to a bed, after Spike and Flash got her to a guest room they went to the lobby and Spike started to tell Flash what happened to him and how he met Sunset.

About an hour later Sunset woke up and went to find Spike. She found him talking to Flash about what to do with her, when they realized she was behind them. Then Flash had an idea and ran to his room and locked the door. Spike and Sunset were talking about her past, but she could not remember much besides her name, when Flash opened his door he was holding something behind his back, Spike asked,
"what do you have behind your back."
Flash smiled and showed them he had a maid outfit behind him, Spike looked confused and Flash clarified that Sunset could help around the inn and she could stay for free as long as she wants. Sunset excepted the offer and went to her room to change. Once she was finished she showed them how she looked and both were speechless. Sunset blush and asked what they thought and Flash said she was hot and she should become a model, and Spike slapped him upside the head and told him to stop talking then looked back to Sunset which had a deep blush and told her she looked great. Sunset smiled and gave Spike a big kiss on the cheek, then she ran up to her room with a big smile on her face.

Later that night Flash and Spike were talking, Flash said,
"man, who goes to a cave and comes back with a girl in his arms?"
Spike just shrugged and said,
"I don't know, but I am glad I did. Did you see her in that outfit, nice work by the way."
Flash smiled and then he slapped Spike, and told him that was payback for slapping him, after they finished both went to there rooms. In Spike's room he was inspecting his bracelet when he heard a knocking at his door, so he opened his door and Sunset was standing there in her maid outfit, the two talked for about an hour just having a good time, both of them said goodnight and Sunset went back to her room and both went to sleep.

Author's Note:

this is my first story I will possibly continue depending on how well received this is.

it is a parody of "LORD OF MAGNA MAIDEN HEAVEN".

advice welcome.

you want the list of people:
Luchs Eduard- Spike Eduard
Amelia- Amelia (in game)
Bart- Flash Sentry
Charlotte- Sunset shimmer
Beatrix- Rainbow Dash
Diana- Pinkie Pie
Adelheid- Rarity
Francesca- Applejack
Elfriede- Twilight Sparkle
Gabriele- Fluttershy
Gewalt- Garble
Sarine- Princess Ember
Kaiser- King Torch (The Dragon Lord)
all of these are at least 18 just incase
Sunset's weapon