• Published 20th Oct 2015
  • 468 Views, 3 Comments

Dream Realm Destroia: Equestria - RowanSkie



When you dream, it's not always real. It's not the case here because for some reason Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in a place in Twilight's dream.

  • ...
 3
 468

12 - Recognition and the Final Meeting

As the humid air spun, creating a miniature tornado around the tree, Twilight Sparkle finished her book for the final time. With the aid of her future self and the girl looking boy named Frisk, she was now reaching the end of the book until it glowed blue and flew towards Sans.

hold up.” Sans pulled out a bone-covered fountain pen and wrote a few specifics. “i’m done.

“Was that a bone pen?” Rainbow Dash wondered, snickering at her little pun.

Applejack gave the rainbow speed-loving, athletic a disinterested expression. “Exactly when were you interested in pens?” she countered.

The pegasus with cyan fur shrugged, and Flowey immediately saw something different about the curiosity of Rainbow Dash.

“Hey, purple horn horse,” he called. “You brought a fountain pen too?”

“Uh… yeah, I do.” Twilight fetched her own fountain pen which was decorated with her cutie mark, keeping herself calm from the insult he used to address her. “Cool. That’s actually a coincidence you saw there, Flowey.”

Pinkie Pie had an idea to join the two pens together. She executed the idea by getting hold of both pens with permission and threw them in a general direction. Nothing had happened until Twilight’s book set itself on fire and wiped out itself. The result was quite impressive.

“Pinkie! What did you do!?”

Twilight wasn’t impressed as Pinkie guessed.

“Wait, I believe I know where this leads,” Princess Twilight told them. The alicorn picked up the book and opened it. “Reset. Destroia. Inventory.”

There was a flash of light and the book vanished. Twilight was about to complain about what had occurred until she felt a weight on her saddlebags. She looked into her saddlebags and to her surprise, her book, her wand, her fountain pen, her survival kit, and her lightsaber hilt were placed nicely inside. Looking at Princess Twilight, she gave off a smile of satisfaction before she repeated the words.

Everypony who was with her from the start saw saddlebags appearings on their backs, and items began to appear. All of them had their own arcane wands so it flew in first. The following things that appeared were lightsabers, then their personal items followed. After a moment, Pinkie saw a watch above which made her raise her left hoof letting the item slide to her left foreleg. It beeped twice.

“Nice to see you too,” Pinkie whispered. “Operation report, Team 1 and 4.”

The watch beeps once and the display flashed.

“I see.” Pinkie looked around, oblivious to the stares. “Is Team 4-04 there? Ryder classification Undyne.”

Sans, Flowey, and Frisk immediately stared at Pinkie who frowned before smiling.

“I imagine not, old girl.” Pinkie removed the watch from her hoof. “Cupcake, return to normal form!”

The watch beeped once before it glowed.


“Wait, Cupcake’s a Porygon!?” Frisk exclaimed. “That’s fantastic!”

“What’s a Porygon?” everyone asked in return except for Pinkie Pie who was snuggling the said Pokémon.

“Where did you manage to get it?” Twilight asked.

Pinkie Pie glanced up before smiling. “You gave it to me, about… after the world ended and I was stuck in a universe where there're these things which I won’t even dare to explain.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Aw…” Twilight looked like she was performing a very wonderful and hilarious puppy-dog eyes. “Anyway… what did Emerald mean by no boss battle?”

Sans and Flowey both nervously shifted towards one end of the tree. Pinkie was about to explain when she saw both Chara and Frisk gesturing her to remain quiet. She knew what they had in mind, and also decided to shut up. Princess Twilight, however, had other plans and decided to explain it much to their scorn.

“Well, certain worlds act different than ours. What could be from our world a very colorful and flashy attack can be a simple dodge-and-win.” Princess Twilight glanced at the RESET Trio. “And to think I had a boss battle sequence when I am in their world is just plain funny.”

Promptly, white lines begin to come out in front of Frisk against Princess Twilight, and a red heart appeared among four choices. Frisk, knowing what it meant, used her determination to lead the heart straight to the fourth choice and afterward the heart sprouted legs and ran off soon after using the second choice given by the fourth choice. Twilight blinked in agreement.

As Twilight opened her mouth, the tree started to shift on its own, turning into what seemed to be a metal room as the leaves hardened into four walls, and the gun cabinet melted into a door. The door quickly opened and everybody saw a hexagonal control panel. The door closed and to their surprise, the whole room rocked back and forward.


Infernal Blaze looked around as her husband’s TARDIS materialized around them. Much to her shock, the passengers from the other room were teleported around the console, making her feel a bit uneasy.

“Yeah… I should’ve gave a head start, you were right,” Emerald admitted as he gave Blaze a slight peck on the cheek and hurried to over one of the panels. “It was the quickest way to get back.”

“But you do realize that we are being hunted,” Blaze pointed out.

Emerald chuckled. “Let me scoff at them. Besides, it’s not like you liked it as much as the next Dreamer in town who arrived by hot air balloon.”

They turned to Twilight who sneezed lightly, making Blaze chuckle.

“Yeah. I see that.” Blaze looked over a screen. “Oh, hey, we got someone on the comlinks trying to communicate with us. How do I…?”

“Oh? It’s that big yellow button over there,” Emerald pointed. Blaze clicked the button and he cleared his throat. “This is Emerald Slicer, is this the Doctor?”

“Yes, it is the Doctor!” a disgruntled and tired voice answered back. “So… I hope you are ready for an all-out incursion to the Mt. Helms.”

“Verley,” Emerald corrected. “And why should we?”

Twilight had regained her bearings and walked over, listening.

“Because that purple unicorn beside you was planning to march to the mountain and news really spread fast,” the Doctor explained. “So I got more passengers here. Two TARDISes could get in.”

Twilight realized something and spoke up. “...? Doctor?”

“Yes, my dear?” the Doctor replied.

Twilight tried her best to make her speech look natural. “Were you stalking me?”

“No! Well, maybe, but no.” There were some sounds of clicking buttons and flipping levers. “Anyway, if I was, then would you rather be surprised to see that I have rounded up all Dreamers on foot of Mt. Verley, ready to really clear Ms. Ravenshire out of position?”

“I don’t believe you,” Twilight stated. “Too suspicious.”

“Oh, of course you don’t, Lady Magic.” Twilight flinched at how he called her. “I’m the last Time Lord who ended up trapped in this dimension because one of my former companions created a rift that ended us here. Then, while hiding from the Soiras and the corrupted face of innocence, I heard about how you broke the cycle because you went to Firea first, not into one of the cities.”

“We… already did before I had a plan for it?” Twilight clarified. “Huh. What now?”

“Meet up at the east foot. I’ll tell you the rest,” Doctor replied. “Allons-y!”

“Well, that went fast,” Emerald commented. “Now… someone wants to help me? This ship is a six-pony transport… after all.”

“I thought it was a single-pony,” Rainbow subtly commented.

Chara went up from Twilight’s shadow and gave Rainbow a look before most of them hurried over to the console and then began to fly a very stable flight. It was even more stable when Emerald pressed the blue button. On another TARDIS, the same thing happened only with a Time Lord who was in his 10th regeneration with the black leather jacket, a Jedi whose father had fallen into the dark side once, an anthromorphic fox who was a ex-con artist, an anthromorphic bunny who was a cop, and a Pokémon Trainer with a red hat and his trusty Pikachu. Once both TARDISes landed, the Doctor and Emerald ran over to the dopr and found that their ships have landed facing each other.

“Somebody has bad parking skills,” Infernal mused.

Ash Ketchum sniggered.

The two closed their doors and turned their parking so that they face a general direction, and everybody came out.

“So,” the anthropomorphic bunny began. “How are we going to work? Looks like we’ve been… overtaken by talking ponies. Anyway, speaking of talking, my name’s Judy Hopps, ZPD.”

“What does ZPD mean, you fluffy rabbit?” Flowey asked.

“Hey!”

“It means Zootopia Police Department,” both the Doctor and Emerald stated factly.

Twilight looked around and counted. There were them six, four local ponies which were actually from the future, Princess Celestia, a couple, Frisk, Sans, Flowey, Chara. Then, on the other side, there’s the two animals, that man who likes black clothes, a yellow rodent-thing, and a kid with a red hat.

“So… six, plus five, plus two, plus three, plus another two, a one, and another two. That makes…” Twilight mentally added them. “Twenty-one… Twenty-one Dremas against one corrupted Drema who took over the world. Wait, Chara’s included so that makes twenty-one Dremas.”

“Drema?” Twinkle asked. “Sounds like currency.”

“It actually sounds like a better term for Dreamers,” Ash admitted. “Besides, it kind of rolls nicely with Pikachu. A Drema Pokémon.”

“Drema Time Lord sounds like a chant, which is a little weird,” the Doctor mused. “Drema Earth Ponies... now that’s fantastic!”

The anthropomorphic fox pulled out a gun and shot upwards.

“Nicholas P. Wilde!” Judy scolded. “What was that about?”

“I just shot us an entrance, Carrots,” he explained. “I really would wish we didn’t come here now…”

Everyone looked up.

A pink cat-like creature looked back, seemingly trying to keep herself awake from the tranquilizer dart. Ash glared at Nick.

Princess Twilight flew herself up and glided, taking close attention to the creature and took her in her hooves, then flew down. Twilight then went to remove the dart.

“Thank you, good madams!” she told them. Ash immediately recognized who the creature was.

“Mew!” Ash ran over. “You alright? Wait a second, I think I know who you are! You’re one of those otherverse Mews who took care of… otherverse me!”

“Well, that’s certainly surprising,” the Doctor remarked.

“Well, to be more specific, maybe,” Mew smirked.

Ash groaned. “Not another game please, we’re in a life and death problem. And it involves a chunk of reality.”


“At least I now understand where we ended up,” Mew confirmed after everyone had explained and told their part of the main story, which was currently under Twilight’s view and not through Ash, Judy, Doctor, or Flowey’s view.

hey, no 4th wall,” Sans called. “it makes me shiver.

“Shiver ye bones?” Mew asked. A rimshot accompanied the sentence.

Sans looked around. “...good one.

(Back home in Ponyville, Equestria)

“Remind me where to tell Celestia that only we’re still moving.”

“Yes, Princess Luna.”

“Speaking of moving, how is your family, Mr. Cake?”

“Uh… um… they’re hiding in your sanctuary, your highness.”

“Oh… anypony else?”

“Applejack’s dog.”

Luna twitched an eye.

“No, no really, he just jumped towards your place after we have arrived,” Mr. Cake explained, nervous. “It was annoying.”

“An annoying dog?” Luna mused. “Why, I think I remember a white dog which was also annoying.”

(The Underground, Frisk’s Earth)

A white dog sneezed once, then twice, then fell over the table, leaving residues.

A certain goat-like monster blinked before returning to her groceries back to the surface. That was strange, Toriel thought.

“Hmm.” Toriel looked around. “Must’ve been a royal person or a pony.”

(Ponyville, Equestria)

“So… why don’t we introduce ourselves?” Twilight asked. “My name is Twilight Sparkle, and I came from Equestria with my friends.”

i’m sans.” The said skeleton looked over the ponies then to the other humans and anthropomorphic animals. “sans the skeleton. that human child with striped shirt is frisk while the flower is flowey.

“Smiley trashbag,” Flowey whispered.

The one who had a yellow creature on his shoulder and the pink floating mouse went to take the nest turn. “My name’s Ash Ketchum. I’m a Pokémon Trainer, and this is my pokémon, Pikachu.” Ash looked over Mew. “And that’s Mew, a Legendary Pokémon.”

“Legendary Pokémon?” Fluttershy asked. “I’m Fluttershy, and I like animals and… anything. I’m just curious.”

“We’re like, very powerful!” Mew demonstrated by turning Ash into another Pokémon Pinkie recognized as a Riolu.

“Mew!”

Ash was promptly transformed back into a human.

“Well, that gave me some pleasant experience,” Ash commented before there was a sudden pop, and Ash was replaced by another Mew. “Since… technically…” That Mew returned into Ash. “I’m kind of a Pokémon myself.”

Pinkie’s Porygon appeared and jumped on Ash.


that was an unreasonably unpleasant experience,” Sans noted about Ash’s current situation. He was currently being snuggled by the Porygon.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” The red anthropomorphic fox blinked. “Name’s Nick. Nicholas P. Wilde.”

“And I’m Judy Hopps,” the bunny added. “We came from Zootopia.”

“Isn’t that the place where—” Frisk was immediately shushed by Chara. “Uh… it’s nice. Does your world have Mt. Ebott?”

“Yeah, I think so, why?”

“Nothing.” Frisk made a grin that made Sans flash a glowing blue eye before returning to normal eyes.

Twilight Sparkle blinked. “Okay…” She then noticed that only her friends, Emerald Slicer and Infernal Blaze remained. “Wait, where’d Twinkle go?”

They only saw a floating clock locket from where Twinkle was. It fell to the floor with a soft thud. Blaze walked over the locket and opened it to find that it was too fast. She calculated the speed and let out an expression.

“This watch seems to move a day per hour,” Blaze stated. “It’s fast…”

“Actually that’s normal,” both Pinkie and Ash noted. They stared at each other. “How did you know?”

“Magic potion,” Pinkie answered.

“Celebi,” Ash answered too. “Wait, the Porygon is yours, right? What can he do?”

“Nothing much, I’m afraid.” Pinkie pulled out a spherical object and clicked its button, causing a red flash to direct towards the Porygon who let out a whine. “Besides, we have a mission at hand.”

“Really?”

Pinkie nodded. “Defeat Ms. Ravenshire and return this world to its normal state.”


“Doctor, get the extrapolator,” Emerald commanded.

The Doctor smiled before running off to his police box-disguised flying time machine.

Author's Note:

* Reading over and looking at the Crossover tag and the last chapter, you thought that this is just a Star Wars and Undertale Crossover.
* Someone just tried to turn the clock. But... who...?