• Published 20th Oct 2015
  • 465 Views, 3 Comments

Dream Realm Destroia: Equestria - RowanSkie



When you dream, it's not always real. It's not the case here because for some reason Twilight Sparkle and her friends were in a place in Twilight's dream.

  • ...
 3
 465

6 – First Victory

As a party blazed on around the Dream Realm Destroia, Twilight Sparkle had wandered off from the party’s main location, Destroia City, towards a plateau where a dream realm pylon tower stood tall against all of the odds. Much to her relief, the tower was soundproof so she entered and began to make progress on her book which hasn’t been touched since they flushed the Evil Spirits out. She sighed as she added the finalizing touches. After doing so, she looked around and recognized the tower she was in, and why it was soundproof. It wasn’t a dream realm pylon tower at all.

It was an Xtermis Destroia Tower, albeit the first of the fifteen towers created both in DRD and in the actual continent, which in her surprise was named Destroia. She tried to ask Ms. Ravenshire about it, only to have no answer as she explained that she left the continent before she knew the name of the continent. Few Soiras wondered it as well, including her own Soira, Twilight “Lienne" Sparkle the Ninth. I guess they can’t blame the ones controlling the actual continental island.

She was going through sentiments until she heard the all-familiar hum of a lightsaber. She looked back and saw the three ninjas, which were now dressed formally. They all stared at Twilight as she stared back.

“Hello,” the shortest one greeted. “What’s your name?”

“My name’s… Twilight Sparkle,” she answered. “How about you?”

“Marrum Heraldiño,” he answered. “But call me Mar. It’s more cool that way. There are my brother and sister. Synnir and Evangeliña. But call them Syn and Eva for short.”

Eva waved as Syn approached Twilight and shook her left hoof, causing the unicorn pony to wince.

“Oh, sorry.” Syn looked at the remnants of the burn on her left forehoof. “Well, this thing… It’s surely is magical in nature. Can I see it closer?”

“Why should I let you?” Twilight defensively asked.

“I’m a doctor,” he answered. “Well, if you consider Autumn a doctor, that is.”

“Ms. Ravenshire’s a doctor?” Twilight asked as a metallic armband is placed by Syn. “I didn’t know.”

“Well, she was a doctor,” Syn excused. “Okay, you should feel something… Cold.”

Twilight’s left hoof became numb as soon as Syn said so.

“I really hate Dream Realm logic,” Syn muttered as he removed the armband and pulled out a wire which he connected towards a clipboard. He then stared at the clipboard. “Well, look at that. You match almost all of the magical signatures, except for one.”

“Magical signatures?” Twilight wondered.

Syn ignored her. “Huh, the one that didn’t match is spiri-thaumic energy. That’s…cool.” The two look at Eva as she facepalmed. “Did I say something wrong?”

“She’s the freaking Harmonist,” Eva answered. “Can’t you see how it’s the same from my vine mark?” She explained by showing a scar on her wrist which was shaped exactly like Twilight’s magical burn.

“How did that happen?” Twilight asked. “Not that I’m asking now, I guess. And also, how did you know Ms. Ravenshire? You three are Dreamers, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, we are.” Eva looked at Syn who walked towards the middle of the room they were in. “We’re from Altaris.”

“Really!?” Twilight jumped from the chair, nearly tipping her fountain pen off the table where she wrote the book. “Ohmygosh, this is so amazing, another world! And it’s not a dream realm! This is great! And to think we were the only ones…”

Mar, Syn, and Eva chuckled. “Our same reaction before we saw you and that Spirit of Destruction! How did you girls get wrapped up in such business anyway?”

“I have no idea, actually.”

“Maybe I can explain,” a voice called from the doorway. The pony and three humans looked at the creature at the doorway, who in turn out, was Princess Celestia. “Oh, who’s the three humans?”

“We are the Trinity Resistance Organization founders,” they introduced altogether.

“Resistance?” Twilight wondered. “Resisting who?”

“Twilight Sparkle the Ninth,” Mar answered.

“Autumn Ravenshire,” Syn added.

“The ones who try to stop the Dreamers from reaching Mount Verley,” Eva finished. “They’re keeping something there.”

“What are they keeping?” Celestia asked.

Mar looked around before she pulled Princess Celestia in and closed the doorway by pulling a lever. “They’re keeping a broadsword named Superlia Enchancia.”

“I’ve heard of that!” Twilight faced her book and flipped towards a page. “It’s a broadsword which is said be able to pierce through powerful persons. But why are they avoiding Dreamers to enter such place?”

“I think I know why.” Princess Celestia stepped towards the middle of the room, excusing Syn out. “La-Morphocia—" She pointed her left hoof upwards. “—Sanctem!”

A lightning bolt hit Princess Celestia and left a scar at her left hoof and was promptly turned into a human. Mar and Syn recognize who she turned into.

“Princess Susanna!” They quickly kneeled in respect.

“Who?” both Eva and Twilight asked.

“Please rise,” Celestia begged. “We’re inside an Xtermis tower. We need to move quickly and teleport towards Firea if we were to retrieve SA-498.”

“How did you—?” Twilight was interrupted when she saw the page again. “Right. Princess Luna told me you had your own book with her.”

Canterlot Castle, Equestria

“Have you seen Celly?” Luna asked towards Cadance who was drinking lemon soda and wearing some socks.

“I think she went to her quarters,” Cadance answered between gulps. “This soda is good, try some Auntie Luna!”

“You look cute,” Luna commented. “I’ll try some later—” She shook her head. “She’ in her room, you said?” Cadance nodded.

Luna walked towards Celestia’s room only to find a carpet in the center and a frozen statue of Celestia. Her eyes widened as she exited the room and locked its doors. Luna looked back to see Cadance and Shining Armor, both in socks and drinking lemon soda.

“Hello Princess Luna,” Shining called. Luna’s eyes widened even more. “What?”

Luna giggled.

“I look ridiculous, right?”

Luna continued giggling.

“I told you this wasn’t a good idea.”

Cadence joined in the giggling as Shining sighed.

“Yeah, whatever.”

Ruins of Firea, Dream Realm Destroia

“I felt a disturbance,” Mar told the others, including the rest of Twilight’s friends who joined in midway after the party dissipated. “Something’s with this place.”

“The last time we were here, I was struck by a spiri-temporal lightning towards Isla Destroia,” Pinkie mumbled.

“What was that again, Pinkie Pie?” Celestia asked.

“Nothing!” Pinkie dashed towards the Pylon tower.

Everyone was forced to follow Pinkie. As soon as they arrived in the tower, the Dreamer Squad split into two and looked at the flooring where the whole map of DRD was laid. Princess Celestia took a closer look and smiled.

“It seems like we’re in the right place,” Celestia announced.

“Yeah, right place.” Rainbow Dash looked away to find soldiers. “With the wrong guests.”

Everyone and everypony looked back to find that they’re surrounded. One of the soldiers stepped closer and removed his helmet only to reveal Ms. Ravenshire. Celestia quickly returned to her pony form as everybody went into battle stances.

“Calm down,” Ms. Ravenshire told all of them. “We are just wondering why you’re…” Her eyes landed on the Trinity kids. “Here.”

“Good morning Altarian,” Syn grumbled.

“The Knight, the Medic, and the Queen,” Ms. Ravenshire called. “Nice to see you kids here.”

“Why are you here?” the three asked.

“Just doing my job,” Ms. Ravenshire told them. “The ruins are very crazy nowadays.”

Mar muttered something that caused Pinkie to gasp and run off towards the control panel. Everypony dismissed Pinkie except for Twilight who teleported towards the control panel as well.

“What are you doing?” Twilight asked.

“Mar told me to fire up the lightning areas,” Pinkie answered as she flipped switches. “That, and moving everypony out of Firea towards the fifth country they still don’t believe that exists.”

“Illyria?” Twilight assured. A portal opened on a doorway after Pinkie flipped the last switch and the two watched Mar, Syn, and Eva enter. “Are you sure that’s safe…”

“Ah don’t know,” Applejack answered. “But run!”

Everypony ran towards the portal as they were surrounded and heavily outnumbered 50,000 to 6.


Twilight found herself on a throne room along with the others, excluding the three kids that helped them out. She looked around and saw that the burn on her left hoof was glowing in a cool blue. ‘Think, Twilight. Think. What’s going on…’ She looked around again. ‘I’m on a throne room. I must be in sort of a castle. Or maybe it’s just an illusion.’ She walked towards a pillar and tapped it. “Not an illusion, that’s sure.” She walked around and saw Fluttershy and Rarity first awake. “That felt like an déjà vu.”

“Yes, a deja vu it is,” Rarity added in. “Where are we, Twilight? And why… Why are we in a throne room!?”

“I… They were right… You broke the cycle,” a voice called from the throne, causing the awake mares to look at the one at the throne. “I don’t know if we should try to keep you here a little while longer or kick you out before Illyria is destroyed again…”

“So wait, you mean this place is always destroyed?” Fluttershy asked. “It doesn’t deserve such a fate.”

Rarity nodded.

“Who are you, anyway?” Twilight inquired.

The man at the throne stood to answer her inquiry. “King Armor the Fourth, Twilight Sparkle.”

“You mean…” Twilight’s eyes widened.

“Don’t!” the king warned. “I am Shining Armor’s Soira. But, I’m not just a regular Soira.”

“Huh?”

“I’m a Soira from Dream Realm Equestria,” he said, grinning.

“Dream Realm Equestria,” Twilight repeated. “There’s a place called Dream Realm Equestria.”

“Nopony knows about it since nopony didn’t know about it,” Armor told them. “Except for us. Now, seriousness aside… Trixie! Put up the disguise shield!”

“Yes sir!” a very familiar light blue unicorn answered and placed up a big shield around the castle they were in. “Castle Marken is secure!”

The three watched King Armor as he walked closer to the mares and raised his left hand to show a burn which looked like winds.

“As the Namer,” the King announced. “I’ll have to check all of your left hooves and make sure that we are having what most of us are afraid with.”

Twilight raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

The unicorn teleported right in front of Twilight. “He’s sure.” The unicorn glanced at Twilight’s burn before she teleported away.

Twilight rose her left hoof which was inspected by King Armor who nodded and looked at the others before he fell towards the floor. Twilight quickly caught him and saw something from his neck. Or so she thought. Or maybe she did saw something and she ignored it. Or not.

“Thank you, dear one…” King Armor then faced the others who were unconscious and waved his left hand. “Awaken.”

They all soon woken up and looked at King Armor confused until Pinkie recognized the man and smiled.

“Prof. Johansson Armor of Equestria!” she called. “Or is it King Johansson? I don’t know. It’s been…a week from now!”

King Armor raised his eyebrows before chuckling. “The Agent,” he called. “Nice to see you back to your home world. Did the Dreamer tell you, or you figured it out yourself?”

“No, the Harmonist pulled the pieces together after I explained,” Pinkie replied. “I mean, I can’t lie to my Harmonia Group, right?” Pinkie winked at Twilight. “Except for her. Because she has no idea what we’re talking about.”

“I do know that you’re an hypertelligent pony, darling,” Rarity interrupted. “That, and your reflexive system is what you call your Pinkie sense.”

“H-how?” Pinkie asked, jaw hanging. “But…”

“Oh, please.” Rarity threw her mane upwards. “You’re not the only one that has been hit by that lightning bolt.” Twilight and Fluttershy look at Rarity.

“I didn’t see a lightning bolt hitting you,” Fluttershy complained.

“No, it happened in a split second before we entered the portal, darling,” Rarity explained. “It was just a quick one-minute journey to warn the others here, darlings.”

“Warn about… What?” Armor asked before the room was lit up by a flash of lightning and saw another Rarity.

“Everypony,” she began. “You need to leave! The North King–” she shortly glances toward Armor. “–He’s gonna give you enough time to teleport you towards the Thirteen. Hurry, I don’t think there’s much time before she—"

The second Rarity promptly vanished before she finished.

“See?” Rarity explained. “There’s actually not much to see right now. Although I don’t know what I meant…”

“That’s ridiculous,” Rainbow told her.

“Who was this she?” Applejack questioned.

“Thirteen?” Fluttershy added.

Midst the confusion, Twilight Sparkle pulled out her book from the saddlebag she was wearing from day one and wrote on it a few more details which no one knew. As she wrote, she got the attention of the light blue unicorn who was standing by the corner and sat beside Twilight.

“Hey… Twilight?” she called.

Twilight took a glance to the light blue unicorn and went back to what she was writing. “Yes?”

“I was wondering, if we all manage to get out safe…” she began before she saw three figures at the door.

“‘We?’ What do you mean?” Twilight questioned as she closed the book and faced the unicorn. “Are you…”

“Yup, I am the Great and Powerful Trixie.” She let Twilight see her cutie mark. “Although here, I am rather also known as Magician.”

“What?”

Trixie showed her left hoof to find a slightly complicated mark. “It just makes sense, I guess. Time doesn’t really matter here if you got the right formula for escaping, which nopony has for centuries, and since I am named Magician, I guess I could just zap myself from my home …which was destroyed because of those two rats… and here.”

“Oh.” Twilight looked at her mark on her left hoof which now looked more or less like a tattoo, which made Twilight slightly but not really relieved inside. “Can you explain this?”

Trixie looked at Twilight’s hoof. “Oh, that’s a dangerous one for those who hate balance. It just means you’re the Harmonist, something in you can cause harmony.” Trixie looked at the five friends. “I guess because we’re ponies and friendship is magic, right?”

Twilight looked at the five as well. “Yeah, friendship is magic. I don’t think I’ll ever see a version of Trixie like…you.”

“Well, maybe.” Trixie stood up and raised her hoof. “La-Teleporticia! Home!”

Trixie then vanished to a flash of light as a small orb floated towards her left hoof and the mark she had changed into a smaller one. King Armor’s eyes widened among the sets of eyes watching Twilight.

“My lady,” he announced. “You and your friends must head towards Mt. Verley. I shall be at your service. Mar, Syn, Eva! Activate the Xtermis Protocol Charlie!”

“That protocol’s the one we can’t do without a host, your highness!” Syn whined.

“Charlie–Two!” Armor corrected.

Mar smiled as he ran from his location and began to circle the six— seven, since Princess Celestia just also woke up— and pulled out something that looked like a handle with a blade on one point while running.

“What are you doing?” Celestia asked. “What is he doing?”

“I don’t know, I thought you know,” Twilight deadpanned. “You had one of the books, Princess.”

“We didn’t have this information on the book,” Celestia shot back. “Where did you find these people anyway?”

“They helped me against the Spirit of Destruction,” Pinkie answered. “Why, don’t you trust them?”

“They’re too trusting,” Celestia told them. “They helped you, Pinkie Pie? How?”

“They stabbed the spirit and casted a spell,” Pinkie explained as Mar turned into a white blur. “Huh.” Pinkie looked at her mane which unpuffed. “Oh, look. It’s a temporal-lock time-teleport spell.”

WHAT!?!” came Twilight’s voice. “Why didn’t you—"


“—Say so…? Where are we?” Twilight asked after they found themselves on a cliff.

“I recognize this place,” Celestia answered as she walked towards the edge. “It’s the Firea Valley. Why are we teleported here?”

“Maybe you should step aside and let me explain,” a voice called towards the seven.

They all looked back and saw, much to Twilight’s surprise, another Twilight Sparkle with wings.

“Dreamer Squad, let me introduce myself.” The second Twilight cleared her throat.

“I am the Equestrian Peace Minister Twilight Sparkle-Gemstone,” she introduced. “Princess of Friendship, Peace Minister of Equestria for Otherworlds, and a mother to twins.”

“Twins?” Twilight asked. “Hold on, you’re me, right?”

“Yes.”

“Are you from the future?”

“Yes.”

“Are you some sort of traveller?”

“Yes, I feel a bit embarrassed seeing you like that.”

“Will I remember this mission?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Your book didn’t turn into a tome, but rather it became a spiritual anchor,” she began. “That’s why I’m here to burn it.”

“Why?” Celestia interrupted.

“Because the book…” The second Twilight looked towards Mt. Verley which was seen. “If the book isn’t burn, the balance will fall, and two currently non-existent universes will destroy the omniverse…”

A flash of light temporarily blinded all of them. After they regained vision, they saw a third Twilight, this time with a burned wing.

“Ah. Oh!” The third Twilight jumped. “Hello, Dr. Sparkle! Dreamer Squad!”

“Who are you?” Rainbow asked, trying to make sense of the situation secretly, because reasons.

“My name is Twilight Sparkle, silly!” The third Twilight summoned a mirror and looked at it. “Well, The Crossia Twilight, as what the second Twilight calls me.”

“Yeah, I can see that you’re enjoying it,” the second Twilight deadpanned.

Twilight ignored the two Twilights and walked to the edge where she saw a stone gateway and decided to throw her book to the edge. She looked back to find the two Twilight staring at her before the third Twilight vanished. She tilted her head before the second Twilight approached Twilight.

“Wow, that went well,” the second Twilight commented. “I’ll be here when you need me the least. Good luck, Twilight Sparkle.”

Twilight watched the alicorn Twilight get blown to dust which flew towards the stone gate. Twilight blinked before she saw another book and opened it up. Everypony followed suit and looked at the book as they began to get a feeling of being watched. Pinkie looked up and took her wand Twilight gave her and took defensive stance.

5, she mentally counted down as the others looked at Pinkie and ignored her.

4. It’s coming… Twilight looked at Pinkie and realized what will come.

“3,” she whispered.

“2,” Pinkie continued.

A roar disturbed the whole group. Pinkie looked around and jumped away her location as a big eye monster appeared. Pinkie was fast to react however.

“Incendio!” she shouted and a trail of fire shot from her wand. She raised her free hoof to the sky. “La-Morphocia-Ultima!”

“Ultima?” Celestia asked. Pinkie didn’t answer as her form shifted into a human and she had a pink cloak with her cutie mark emblazed on the bottom. “Oh, ultimacrum. I didn't know that’s possible.”

“It is, if you have some knowledge of the future and/or know what your Power Forme looked like,” Pinkie replied. “Butnowwehaveamonsterinthemidst— TWILIGHT! WATCH YOUR SIX!”

Twilight jumped sideways as she nearly got herself turn into dust. Rainbow Dash looked at the monster and then smirked as she proceeded to punch it. The eye monster was knocked back and then began to spin. Pinkie’s eyes widened as she hid the wand and morphed back into a pony. She looked around as she summoned a blowpipe and began to shoot seeds at the eye monster which now had a mouth with fangs.

“Okay, Ah’m pretty sure this is going nowhere,” Applejack told them as she walked back. “We probably should leave it alon— OW!” Applejack stared at the the stone she stepped on and to her left hoof where a burn was in place. She saw it glow orange. “Huh.” She pointed towards the eye monster and an orange beam shot towards it, dealing massive damage. “This is unusual.”

“We’re in Dream Realm Destroia!” Rainbow Dash said with glee, flying towards the monster and kicking it. “Can’t you see, unusual’s the new usual here! Man, why didn’t I notice that before…”

Rarity was just admiring the view as she continued reading the book until the last word. “Oh,” she commented. “That makes sense. Wow. I mean… Oh, sweet royalty.” She fired a spell from her horn to the monster which was the final blow, much to everypony’s surprise. “Let’s see what I can get from this…” She trotted towards the body and levitated a few materials out of it. “Ew. Blood.”

Before Rarity could get a hold of the materials she had on her telekinetic grasp, Pinkie took it first. Rarity shouted something that was blocked by another roar. Twilight looked around and picked up the stone Applejack stepped on and pressed her left hoof on it. The stone crumbled, causing the ground to rupture. All winged ponies lifted themselves up from the ground and helped the non-winged as Twilight was left levitating on the spot where there had been ground.

“Santo Dos!” She shouted as a black cloud of darkness approached the area.

Celestia noticed what she was about to do and dived in but she was too late. Twilight exploded into a ball of light which destroyed the dark cloud. Everything except for Twilight came back to normal. Celestia felt that something was wrong. Very wrong.

“Twilight!” she called. “Where are you, my faithful student? Twilight?”

Her friends soon called along.

“Twi! Where are ya?”
“Twilight Sparkle!”
“Where is Twily?”
“Twilight!”
“Um… Twilight? Hello?”

But they did not find her, only her fountain pen which Rainbow Dash brought to the group. Celestia lowered her head.

Author's Note:

Former Title: Mysterious Party