• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 1,172 Views, 30 Comments

~Show A Little Kindness~ [Luna x Fluttershy Fanfiction] - xxScarletShadowKissxx



Luna starts having nightmares that keep getting more and more terrifying, so Princess Celestia sends for the Mane 6. Can they help her? Will Fluttershy strike a bond with Luna? Will they become friends or even something more? Find out!

  • ...
3
 30
 1,172

Chapter 6.

"I can't believe we're sitting in V.I.P seats." Fluttershy exclaimed in surprise as they all sat down - pretty much - at the front.

"Welcome everypony!" Photo Finish boomed loudly and the ponies quietened down. Luna just gazed at the stage in wonder, making Fluttershy smile.

"We have a new fashion line from the one-and-only Rarity, Canterlot's New and Stylish Fashion Designer!" Photo Finish exclaimed excitedly, and everypony stomped their hooves in applause and anticipation.

"So this is the reason you wanted to come Rarity? Because-" Applejack didn't get to finish her sarcastic question as all spotlights flashed to Rarity.

"Thank you everypony!" Rarity chimed proudly - with a bit of vanity - and waved foolishly.

"-Worn by Sapphire Shores, the famous Pop Star and her crew!" Photo Finish mentioned delightedly as Sapphire Shores walked onto the stage - near the back - haughtily.

"3...2...1...Let's go!" Sapphire counted sassily and some pop music came on thunderingly, making everypony cheer. Sapphire started to trot towards the front of the stage, stomping one hoof in front of the other. Show ponies came out of the east and west wings and started to form two lines - one each side of her. Sapphire then turned to the right (her left) and struck a pose - where her hind legs and left front leg were on the ground but her right front leg was lifted. She then faced the front, reared, pointed to the crowd with the right hoof and opened her mouth to sing with the music.

"I'm waiting here for you to criticise my song,
I don't care if you dislike it - if it's right or if it's wrong,
If only I could care less, honey just don't hate,
I am Sapphire Shores, I am the star, I shall create!"

As she was singing, the ponies in the lines, walked up to the front, turned, and walked back, showing off Rarity's new designs and dancing at the same time.

"I made my song, because, because, because,
I love the music, the music,
Love music, oh, the music,
Making music because you cheer for me,
The music, the music, the music!"

Sapphire Shores finished and cheering - with ponies stomping their hooves - erupted from all over the room, including the Mane 6 and Luna.

"Thank you everypony!" Sapphire thanked everypony graciously and trotted back off the stage, her crew following.

"Wasn't that AMAZING?!" Rarity squealed childishly, her eyes alight with frenzied excitement.

"Sure was!" Rainbow cheered, stamping her hooves on the ground in agreement.

"I enjoyed it." Fluttershy murmured, nodding her head slightly.

"Thou enjoyed it very much so." Luna smiled as she said that, making the Mane 6 all smile back at her in return.

"Alright well we should probably leave and-" Twilight didn't finish as a stampede of ponies galloped over to them and started noisily screaming.

"Oh my GOSH - is that Princess Luna?!"

"Look, oh do LOOK! It's Princess Twilight!"

"Rarity! Rarity! Hey - Rarity!"

"Oh it's Rainbow DASH! She won the Best Flier Competition!"

"Yeah and she was in the Equestria Games for the Aerial Relay!"

"Which she WON!"

"U-um hello." Luna mumbled bashfully, a bit scared of all the loud voices.

"Hello!" Rarity shouted back joyfully, fluttering her eyelashes fancily at her fans - which Applejack rolled her eyes in annoyance to.

"Yeah it's me!" Rainbow yelled cockily, flexing her wings and causing her fans to go wild with obvious admiration.

"Uhh hey." Twilight waved shyly at her fans, and although it took a while, they all managed to escape the undying affection from the other ponies.

"Thank Celestia." Twilight breathed a shaky sigh of relief as they all sat in the reception, trying to gather their bearings.

"I don't believe it! The amazing Fashion Designer Rarity and the used-to-be Model Fluttershy!" A pony gasped as she raced into the reception quickly. This mare had a dark red and light pink coloured mane and tail with pink/purple eyes.

"My name's Caye-"

"Cayenne! Do not run off without me!" Prim Hemline appeared with Photo Finish as they walked towards Cayenne.

"Sorry Miss Hemline." Cayenne bowed her head apologetically and Prim sighed, shaking her head.

"Fluttershy! Is that you?" Photo Finish exclaimed surprise, rushing in front of Fluttershy.

"U-um...yes." Fluttershy bowed her head shyly and looked up at Photo Finish with her big teal eyes cutely.

"How lovely it is to see you again! Oh, how I wish you hadn't quit modelling - you were exquisite." Photo Finish babbled dramatically, making Fluttershy cringe in embarrassment. Luna was about to step in and tell this designer to leave her alone when Rarity got there first.

"Photo Finish! I love your work!" She cried, moving in front of Fluttershy protectively and laughed fakely.

"And I your's Rarity!" Photo Finish replied, now focusing on Rarity - to which Prim joined in.

"I loved your fashion line that Sapphire Shores wore this afternoon!" Prim praised whole-heartedly and Rarity smiled pridefully.

"Thank you so much Prim." Rarity thanked gracefully and they started talking about fashion and what-not.

"Maybe we should be going now Rari-" Rainbow tried to tactfully get Rarity out of the conversation when Photo Finish turned to her.

"Oh! Miss Rainbow Dash, I can't believe we're meeting in person! You're flying is swift and stylish." Photo Finish clapped her hooves in applause and Rainbow smirked.

"I am pretty awesome!" Rainbow exclaimed arrogantly and put a hoof on her stuck-out chest, making Applejack and Twilight roll their eyes.

"Princess Twilight! Oh my Gosh!" Cayenne babbled and kept on talking, making Twilight feel very uncomfortable.

"Um, excuse me but we all have to go-" Fluttershy whispered quietly, but unfortunately only Cayenne heard her.

"Oh! Fluttershy - I loved it when you dressed up in that green dress with the butterflies!" Cayenne addressed her excitedly. Fluttershy felt something anxiously tug at her heart, resulting in her feeling completely nauseated. She looked around desperately, feeling terrified of this sudden attention and luckily Luna saw her panic.

"We-I am sorry but we really have to go now...my apologies." Luna spoke sternly and all ponies heard her.

"Alas, we have a busy schedule also." Prim sighed, using her magic to look at a to-do-list.

"Oh Celestia! Cayenne, Photo Finish! We have to have that Dinner Party with Fancy Pants in a few minutes!" She yelped in utter alarm, and poofed the list away.

"Farewell, Princesses, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy." Photo Finish said goodbye poshly and trotted vainly away.

"Guess we're none-existent." Applejack murmured disgruntled and raised her eyebrows.

"Yep!" Pinkie Pie agreed excitedly, and a second later realised what that meant, resulting in her pouting.

"Should we go back to the castle?" Luna asked quietly, seeing how Pinkie had deflated slightly.

"Well it is 4 o'clock." Twilight remarked as she looked at the clock on the cream-coloured wall.

"Yeah...- there's only so much awesomeness you can have in one day!" Rainbow did a quick loop-de-loop, and landed with a flourish.

So they all set off back to the castle, with the sweet pegasus and Moon Princess walking happily together.

Author's Note:

Just a few notes :twilightsheepish: :

~First off, the little song I created for Sapphire Shores that she sang was based off Lady Gaga's "Applause" so just making everypony aware! :pinkiesmile:

~Love the comments everypony has been leaving - they make me smile and want to write more!

~Finally, sorry I haven't been writing much, I write other stories on my wattpad account @Camster Hale so if you want to read my stories on there - you can check them out!
[I have a Josh X Reader Until Dawn, a Moriarty's Daughter, and some old FNAF ones :raritywink:]