• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,343 Views, 21 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: Resurrected - kman123



This is my re-imagining of the cult-favorite "Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine" by Mesmasaurus that was discontinued a year ago. This fanfic has been inspired by the works of Soltratic, xXAngeLuciferXx, Mesmesaurus, and others; it has an anime-esqu

  • ...
12
 21
 3,343

Lesson 1C: Mio Amore, No Me Gusta

"This is Ponyville's trademark celebration! The Summer Sun Celebration!" Dusk and Spike were led out from the library and were brought to the center of town by Pinkie Pie; the large festival taking place amazed them. "There are games, lots of yummy food, and a ton of fun! People from all over Equestria come here to have fun with their friends! You're gonna love it!"

Indeed, the festival was fantastic, so many different types of food from across Equestria and a lot of game stalls with people of all ages, smiling and laughing at their enjoyment. "I see…this does seem amusing," Dusk remarked, examining everything around him. "Back in Equestria the Celebrations, there, sucked, and the Summer Sun Celebration, there, was always brief; the only highlight was Celestia raising the sun," Said Spike, following Dusk from behind. "See, See, these kinds of parties brings friends and families together." Pinkie pointed it out, cheerfully hoping up-and-down while seeing a family of harpies enjoying the event.

"Wow, Pinkie, that is amazing!" said Spike being very impressed, he found the festival pretty cool and, so was Pinkie's outlook on life. "That's why I love parties! It brings out the best in everyone!" Pinkie giggled again as she skipped around the stalls followed by Dusk, who just shot a glare at her, still annoyed with her, but didn't want to say anything.

Dusk had had enough of Pinkie and walked passed her, standing on top of another hill and stared at the moon. "Is something wrong, Dusky-Wusky? Don't you want to play any games?" Asked Pinkie, looking afraid and concerned for Dusk who reverted back to his depressed and saddened state. "Yeah, big bro, we came all this way and we hadn't have any fun!" Dusk shivered another outburst building up now. "Fun…" Dusk scoffed, trialing a bit while building up a sentence. "YOU THINK I CAME TO PONYVILLE TO HAVE FUN?! BECAUSE I WANTED TO?!"

"All I came to do was prepare for the coming of Nightmare Moon! I don't have time for fun!" Growled the young fae, looking at Pinkie in the eyes with utter disdain. Lowering her head, Pinkie's hair started to deflate, not that Dusk noticed or even cared about. "Right now, I should be doing something way more important than this!" Dusk slammed his foot down, receiving a "Big bro…" from his imp assistant in grimace. "So I would really be grateful…if you could leave me alone." Unbeknownst to the young fae, Pinkie's arms reached around Dusk's neck…then, next thing you know it, he was pulled into a powerful hug with his face pressed against Pinkie's chest, he couldn't help but smell her, noticing the scent of cotton candy and pure honey; his face turned red as he felt the soft and squishy feel of Pinkie's well-formed mounds; her hair was even poofyer than before. "Ah! Don't be silly, you're just grumpy because you have no friends to have fun with! So why don't we start by being friends?!" Dusk blushed very deeply once he was friend from her grasp. "Hehe!" Pinkie giggled; Dusk's jaw dropped, nearly touching the ground, with his nose starting to bleed, still feeling the sensation of Pinkie's breasts.

"What was all that about?!" Shouted Dusk, once again at a loss with Pinkie, she just shrugged and giggled. "My grandma told me that hugs are the one thing that takes the anger away, haha!" Flabbergasted; Dusk didn't believe Pinkie Pie, finding the explanation ridiculous and bizarre, especially for a woman of her "gifts". "No way that would work!" pitted Dusk as he crossed his arms. "Kay, kay, now that you're happy, let's go and play some games! Come on, I'm going to win myself an enormous Ursa Major Plushie!"

Facepalmed; Dusk tried to correct himself, saying, "No, I mean is…" but he was interrupted when Spike remarked, "Come on, big bro. The world isn't going to end if we have a little fun…right?"

"Well, yeah, how 'bout a smooth for good luck?" said Pinkie, pecking Dusk on the cheek while wrapping her arms around his. Dusk chalked it up as "Not one of the weirdest things that happened today," and mentally prepared him for the worst. "Now let's play some games!" Declared Pinkie, pumping her fist in the air and dragging Dusk to one of the stalls, again, though he seemed to be in a slightly better mood. However, four dark shimmering stars gathered around the moon, coming into alignment as the image of the "Mare in the Moon" began to vanish.

People gathered around in the Town Hall, making idle chitchat as they clambered with anticipation. Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, hung at the rafters, stationed to prevent sudden gusts of wind. She possessed a bored look on her face due to still being stuck on duty; Rarity, standing on stage near Mayor Mare, remarked on how fabulous her work was; AJ and her brother, Big Mac, were standing in the front row with Applebloom sitting on her brother's shoulders with a cute smile. "We'll get to see the princess, right?" Asked the little girl, to which her brother gave her an "Y'up." Finally, Fluttershy was standing with her birds, telling them to get ready for the show.

Dusk walked in with Spike walking beside him and Pinkie Pie holding an Ursa Major plushie. "This is going to be exciting, isn't it?! I know I'm excited!"

"Uh yeah, Miss pinkie," said Dusk a bit on edge. Time was running out, hoping that Celestia would have called his brother, Shining Armor, in case of an unexpected crisis. Dusk Shine looked around, taking notice of the Royal Guard, but no sign of his brother.

The Mayor of Ponyville, Mayor Ivory-Scroll Mare walked up onto the podium; clearing her throat, she announced to the entire audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for taking the time to stay up and witness this special occasion, for this day will be a day to remember! It is my greatest pleasure to officially introduce, and welcome, our guest of honor, our ruler and protector, the sovereign of the three tribes, Princess Celestia Equestria!" declared the Mayor with joyous passion; however, when the curtains flew open, there was nobody there.

However, there was a malevolent black pentagram appearing on the spot with a circle at the end of each star tip, each carrying elemental runes of earth, fire, water, air, and darkness, in the center surrounded countless runes and a crescent moon symbol; coming out of the circle was an irie, yet seductive, voice: "Greetings, my loyal subjects, did you miss me?" "T-that's not the princess!" shouted Pinkie in shock at seeing a dark form appearing out of the circle. Dusk looked and growled in rage. The dark shape took form, turning into a tall, beautiful woman with dark, demonic eyes, sharp fangs, and long, violet translucent hair that sparkled like the night sky; she was dressed in dark bronze gladiator top with her arms covered in armored sleeves and fingerless gauntlets, a helmet with a white gemstone in the center, and a long violet skirt that reached down to her legs, along with a series of tentacles made out of her own shadow.

"My children, my precious subjects…rejoice. Your true queen has returned, enjoy this celebration for it will be your last; daylight shall never come again and the night shall rule over the realm for eternity." The woman cackled loudly, echoing through the town hall filling everyone with fear and dread as her shadow came to life and destroyed the ceiling, exposing the sky, revealing no sunrise, but only unholy night.

To Be Concluded…