• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,333 Views, 21 Comments

Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: Resurrected - kman123



This is my re-imagining of the cult-favorite "Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine" by Mesmasaurus that was discontinued a year ago. This fanfic has been inspired by the works of Soltratic, xXAngeLuciferXx, Mesmesaurus, and others; it has an anime-esqu

  • ...
12
 21
 3,333

Lesson 1B: Mio Amore, no Me Gusta

Walking into the town hall, Dusk shine and Spike examined the decorations that were being hung intricately by the decoration team. The next thing on his list was meeting with the decorations expert who went by the name of Rarity and her team, consisting of Sweetie Belle, Coco Pommel, Suri Polomare, and other people who aren't really important to the story what so ever. The pillars were covered in bright, colorful ribbons to amplify the beauty and luxury of the building. Good he though looks like everything is coming together nicely. Maybe I can slip out without talking to anyone.

"Decorations…beautiful…" Spike said dreamily.

"Yes, the décor is coming along nicely, Spike," Dusk agreed.

"I'm not talking about the décor, you idiot, I'm talking about her!" grabbing Dusk Shine's head, he turned his attention to the center stage. "I'm talking about that drop-dead gorgeous goddess standing over there! She's the most beautiful girl to walk the face of Equestria!" before them was a girl with long purple hair with swirl and curl locks, fair skin, c-cup sized breasts, and a purple star tattoo under her left eye and a purple diamond mark on the back of her right hand, wearing a white, long-sleeved blouse, a long light-purple skirt, and a pair of purple ankle high boots with black stockings. On her forehead was a gem that was similar to Dusk's, except that it was silver like a pearl, showing that she was a Fae, as well. The young woman was putting up a ribbon with much elegance, carefully perfecting her precision as to not leave any flaws.

"Her?" Dusk inquired, with deadpanned confusion. Then realization struck him. "Spike, are you crushing on that girl?"

Spike didn't even try to deny it, getting on his knees and begging to his brother, "You have to be my wingman, Big Bro! I'll do the dishes and make my bed for the rest of my life!"

Deadpanned; Dusk Shine pointed out to his li' brother, "You do all that stuff, anyways."

"I promise I won't ever tell your mom where you hide your 'special' magazines," pleaded Spike, twiddling his fingers.

"Then it was your fault that mom wouldn't look me in the eye for an entire week, and why dad gave me a whole speech about 'Boys in Growth'!" grumbled Dusk, angry at Spike as a cross-shaped vein appeared on his temple. His cousins and former babysitter, Cadence, gave him the same look over that.

"Do it, or I tell everyone we know that you still sleep with that raggedy old doll," Spike threatened, believing he got his brother right where he want him.

"You leave Miss Smartypants out of this!" Dusk shouted, angrily.

Teary eye, Spike took on a submissive stance and held his hands in prayer. "Please! Big Bro!"

"Fine," relinquished Dusk, with an annoyed grumble. "I'll try to lend a hand. Just keep your hormones calm for a bit." Walking up, he approached the purple-haired beauty. "Good afternoon, miss," he greeted with false enthusiasm. "I'm Dusk Shine. I'd like to introduce you to my good friend Spi—"

"OH SWEET MOTHER OF CELESTIA!" scream the girl in horror. "Wh-what in the world is that thing?!"

"His name is Spike," deadpanned Dusk Shine, which Spike shouted "HEY!" in annoyance.

"Oh no! I mean your hair," explained the elegant accented woman.

"My mane?" feeling the top of his head, Dusk recalled the horrible hairdo he got from Rainbow Dash. "I was going to fix it when I got home…" he shrugged, already having gotten over it and decided not to care.

"Heavens no!" the girl shouted, slamming her heel down on the stage floor. She began to slowly push the lavender-haired boy and moved him elsewhere. "I cannot allow a person to walk around in public with such a mess! My principles would never allow that!"

Dusk then remarked, trying to get away from the woman, "Well, we were just about to leave…"

Grabbing his face, her eyes became lifeless as a dark aura suddenly surrounded her. "I never take 'no' for an answer!" her voice became dark and terrifying.

Dusk shivered with his face becoming pale as beads of sweat fell from his face. "Y-yes ma'am!"

Later that day, Dusk was dragged out of the town hall and brought to the woman's shop, Carousel Boutique, and learned that the woman's name was Rarity Gem. Independent from her parents, she lives with only her little sister, Sweetie Belle Gem, and had a brother traveling over seas, as well as being the premier fashion designer in all of Ponyville, rivaled only by her dear friend Suri.

"Excuse me, Miss Rarity…I really don't want to be a bother," remarked Dusk, his head covered in foamy shampoo and conditioner.

"Don't worry, darling. It's the least I can do," Rarity remarked, looking through her hair-care products with her manicured hands, which, by the way, had a tattoo of three diamonds on her right hand. Spike, all love-struck with a dopey grin, was helping Rarity out.

"But I really must know the name of the ruffian responsible for inflicting this monstrosity on a young man."

"It was that multi-colored haired harpy," Dusk explained, bluntly.

"That would be Rainbow Dash, I presume?" sighed Rarity, irritated while rubbing the bridge between her beautiful and elegant face.

"A friend of yours?"

Rarity shook her head in a dignified and hoity way. "I wouldn't call her a friend, per se," Rarity retorted, hovering a blow dryer over Dusk's head and a curling iron after washing his hair. "I truly have no reason to be friends with such an unrefined girl." Once she was done, she showed Dusk to a mirror. "There, all done! Rarity, you are a talent. It suits you magnificently, as if you had been born with it," giggled the fashionista, showing the young Fae her work. He had a very familiar haircut, a cute and adorable one. His hair was flattened out and lengthened with a curl on the back with longer, more together with bangs.

Dusk's face was expressionless and deadpanned as he set all of his feelings and new appearance set in, then he just hung his head down low and sight before staring a Rarity while flashing a half-hearted smile, "Even though my face is a little feminine, you do realize I'm a boy, right?"

"Oh! Of course, Darling, I just thought that this style would suit you." She pulled out an elegant dress from her dress rack and presented it to Dusk Shine.

"You really wanted me to wear that?!" Dusk Shouted.

"No? well then, my deepest apologies. Oh, pardon me, I still haven't caught your name, yet, good sir," said the purple-haired fashionista as she grabbed a comb and started doing dusk's hair, again.

"My name is Dusk Shine," Smiled dusk as he addressed himself with his hair returned to its' original style.

Spike, also, addressed himself, "And I'm Spike!"

"Dusk Shine?" Rarity gasped. "The Dusk Shine?! The personal protégé of Princess Celestia?!" she asked, neigh demanded. She walked forward, leaning her face closer to Dusk.

"I-I guess so…wait, how do you know who I am?" This surprised Dusk, mostly due to the fact that he's never been to Ponyville before.

"Darling, please," Rarity dismissed, passively. "A boy performs the magical equivalence of nuclear fusion at age eight, gets his identity mark of magic itself on the back of his right hand, and becomes what Celestia calls 'The son she never had?' I'd be surprised if that never made the papers." She remarked, waving her hand nonchalant. "I even have a magazine with your face on it, as well!" out of nowhere, she held up an issue of "Canterlots' Bachelors" with a picture of Dusk sleeping in a sexy pose without a shirt on. Jaw dropping, Dusk was flabbergasted by this How the hell did they get a picture of that?! He shouted mentally while losing all expression.

"Oh, it is an honor to finally meet you! It's almost as if I'm meeting a prince!" Rarity squealed, starry-eyed as she met one of her top-five idols.

Spike saw an opportunity and tried to impress her. "Hey, well, I'm basically Dusk's brother! So, that makes me a prince too, right?"

Raising an eyebrow, Rarity looked at the little imp and asked, "Excuse me, but who might you me?"

"I'm Spike!" said the imp, all teary-eyed and disappointed of not being noticed. "I've been helping you for like two hours!" Unfortunately, Rarity completely ignored Spike and was already at Dusk Shine's side again, holding both of his hands with hearts floating above as her face blushed with her eyes looking into his.

"Tell me, Mr. Dusk Shine. Do you have a girlfriend? A strapping, young man should have at least a thousand young ladies from Canterlot begging to be with you," giggled Rarity, hopping that she might have a chance, still stuck in fan-girl mode as she fawned over the young Fae.

"Actually…" Dusk trailed off, avoiding eye contact, as he blushed a bit. Aside from my cousins, the princess, and my babysitter, the only girls I've ever talked to so far are Lyra Heartstrings and Moondancer. Thought Dusk, recalling the fact that he didn't have any real friends in Canterlot and that Moondancer and Lyra were more like colleagues than friends.

"You know, Mr. Shine, I've always believed in destiny, and what it was has prepared for me. It has given me so much; ever since I was a little girl, I knew I would meet my sweet princes, someday." Twirling around, Rarity clapped her hands together and sighed around Dusk. She then began to imagine it all. "That he and I would be united with each other by the Red String of Fate. Our love would be able to outshine even Celestia's divine sun! And one day, we would have our happy ending, always together." Rarity fantasized, visualizing Canterlot castle and Dusk in a tux, herself in the most beautiful wedding dress, as rose petals down upon them and wedding bells ringing in the background.

Dusk gulped; he was unable to see the fantasy, but he could see on her drooling and starry face more or less what she was thinking. Turning towards Dusk, Rarity let out a happy sigh once more. "Do you believe in destiny, Mr. Dusk Shine? Oh, I just know we're going to be the best of…companions," she said with a sly smile, as she opened her starry eyes.

Hearing no response, she turned and noticed that Dusk and Spike had already left the Carousel Boutique as evident of the door fully opened. Stunned; Rarity blinked with her mouth gaping in confusion. "D-darling…?" a drop of sweat fell from her forehead as she trailed off.

Giving out a sigh of relief, Dusk looked backing, making sure that the fashionista, Rarity, wasn't chasing after him, slowing down from running and began walking, nervously, "Good, she's not following us, the last thing I need is a crazy fan chasing after me wearing a wedding dress." Spike was walking beside Dusk, crossing his arms while, angrily, having both eyes closed. "Hey big bro…you totally ruined my first impression, jerk!" Spike shouted at his surrogate big brother; his eyes opened and formed a comical glare as they were blinded with jealousy.

"That insane mare could have kidnapped us, and you care about your first impression?!" Dusk retorted, giving his foster brother the same expression. Dusk turned to walk away, exhaling an annoyed sigh while trying to regain his composure. "I don't have time to be helping you with that psycho. Besides, I don't understand the whole idea of having a girlfriend. I mean, love is just an emotion that has the ability to make anyone stupid and oblivious to what's truly important."

Spike nodded in understanding, replying to Dusk, "Well, big bro, I guess someone as intelligent as you would never fall for that kind of stuff, right…um, big bro?" Suddenly, Dusk stopped by his tracks; his face turned red and his eyes became wide, his heart was beating fast as he stared off into the distance. That was when Dusk met…her.

"Now, follow me, please," said the girl. She was a pale, young girl with pink, silk-like hair that flowed down to her waist, standing about the same height as Dusk and having teal colored eyes; she was wearing a pale-yellow shoulderless sweater with long sleeves and green shoulder straps, a long green skirt that stretched down to her ankles, and a pair of green loafers on her feet. Lastly, on the back of her hand was a mark of three pink butterflies. Her kindheartedness was evident even here; she was leading a chorus of songbirds with a beautiful voice so innocent and pure, coming from her gorgeous and delicate mouth it made the animals singing with her seem like nothing in comparison.

"Uh, big bro? Five minutes ago you became paralyzed with that silly smile on your face…and now you're drooling," Deadpanned Spike with a roll in his eyes.

"That's not true!" he shouted loudly, turning his attention to the little imp.

"It is, just look!" pointing at the young mare, Dusk looked and saw how startled the young girl as her birds flew away. "Great, she looks like she's about to cry."

An awkward silence fell. The young woman did her best to hide behind her long hair, hiding her tears as she began to back away. Snapping out of his trance, Dusk Shine wailed his arms as he rushed to her side, declaring the truth, "I-I'm not a pervert or a stalker! I'm Dusk Shine of Canterlot. Emissary of her royal highness, Princess Celestia! What's your name?!" He asked trying to get things more out of this aura of awkwardness.

The young woman gulped now, "M-my name i-is Fluttershy." She said nearly inaudibly.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" he asked, again.

"Fluttershy," she mumbled even quieter.

"Didn't quite catch that?" asked Dusk curious as he invaded Fluttershy's personal space to get a better listen and prevent her from backing away further, which she kept doing for some reason.

Against her better judgment, Fluttershy let him get closer, as close as he was next to her now. "Fluttershy." She said still ultra-quiet.

"Her names Fluttershy. She's the last one on our list and is in charged of the music preparations!" Spike stated while snapping her fingers.

"A baby imp!" she shouted ultra-loudly, shoving Dusk Shine aside while pushing him right in the face.

Rushing towards Spike, she wrapped her arms around him and affectionately rubbed her face against his. "Oh, I've seen a baby imp before. He's so cute!" Dusk was left sitting on the ground, looking up in confusion with a deadpanned expression, "Eh…?" he muttered.

"Wait, wait! What's his name?!" asked Fluttershy, ultra giddy, having a very cheerful smile on her face.

Spike spoke up. "I'm Spike!" greeted the little imp in a friendly tone, shaking Fluttershy's hand.

"Hi Spike, I'm Fluttershy. Oh, it's very nice to meet you."

The imp boy snidely chuckled at this development. Things were starting to get very interesting for the little imp. "Well, well, well. Looks like somebody's interested in getting to know me. So, what do you want me to tell you?"

"Absolutely everything," said the animal hobbyist. In the midst of this conversation, Dusk glared at Spike, flashing daggers directly at his former assistant/foster brother as a cross-shaped vein formed on his forehead. He immediately learned two things. The first thing was that this was exactly like the situation with Rarity, only with a role reversal. The second thing was that both of them knew what was going to happen here. Spike was going to tell Fluttershy his life story, and she won't look in Dusk's direction. Spike was going to enjoy every minute of this, and there was nothing Dusk Shine could do.

"Okay," Spike said smugly as he walked beside Fluttershy. "Well, I first started out as a young little demon, having been summoned from some unknown dimension…"

The following was the worst five hours of Dusk Shine's life. From every time-out Dusk got to the embarrassing braces he wore in his tweens, Spike spared no detail about himself or his interactions with Dusk and his family. He even told Fluttershy about his smartypants doll. "HOW DARE YOU, SPIKE! THAT CONTRACT WAS SIGNED IN BLOOD!" Thought Dusk with a vein on his forehead and the look in his eyes clearly showing maximum levels of anger and irritation. Dusk was glaring, furiously, at Spike, thinking of how Spike had betrayed him; the trio had finally reached the library.

"…And that's the story of my whole life!" Fluttershy happily nodded, having intently listened to every word Spike had said. "That's amazing!"

"Oh yeah, my big bro and I will be staying in Ponyville's Library until the festival ends!"

"The Ponyville Library! You mean that old library in the tree?" Gulped Fluttershy as she began to shiver. "Is something wrong?" Dusk asked, arching an eyebrow not really seeing what was wrong. Fluttershy now had an aura of dread as her left eye showed no light and her hair covered her right eye. "That's the scariest place of all after the Everfree Forest…It's the most haunted place in all of Ponyville and it is haunted by the previous owner of the library, Madam Artemis Fowl." Fluttershy explained with her legs trembling.

Dusk just chuckled at this absurd story. "Haunted? Seriously? I don't think a simple building is scary enough for ponies to say that." Dusk then turned around and took a look at the actual place; a large bead of sweat fell from his forehead, the whole thing made his old clubhouse look like a 5-star hotel. "This is the place Princess Celestia wants me to live in?!" Spike merely nodded at that looking over at the address once again. "Y..yup, it's written right here, big bro." Fluttershy got in front of the duo and spread herself to block their path. "See, I told you. Not even the adults come around here!"

Dusk scoffed, clearing his throat while pushing Fluttershy aside. "Excuse me, but I don't believe in such things as ghosts, things like ghosts and spirits are just part of some old superstition, those are just mere beliefs. Unlike magic, there is no real data or believable registers for such things." Dusk began lecturing unaware of the white shadow rustling inside the library, he smugly explained all of this to Fluttershy who nodded with a happy smile. "Wow, Mr. Shine, you're really smart." She blushed a bit at hearing his lecture on ghosts and spirits, making her feel safe to hear they weren't real.

Dusk nodded, pounding his chest and smugly smirked, "But of course, back in Canterlot, Princess Celestia used to call me the best student she has ever had in a century."

Spike chuckled while leaning on Dusk's side, "And everyone else just calls him insane." Teased Spike, to which Dusk glared, pointing off into the distance.

"Say isn't that one of your birds over there?" Fluttershy turned to look to where Dusk was pointing; with a mighty fist strike, Dusk bonked Spike right on the head, knocking him to the ground with a large bump on his head. "I' don't see any of my birds?" Fluttershy retorted, to which Dusk replied, "Really?" "Oh, but what happened to that little imp?" Asked Fluttershy, Dusk merely shrugged and replied, "I guess it's time for his nap, he is a growing boy, you know."

"Oh, poor thing," Fluttershy said with concern. "You must simply get him to bed…you know, he's baby, after all. Well, see you later, Mr. Shine; I got to get back to my singing practice."

"Goodbye Fluttershy, I promise to take him straight to bed. Also, please call me Dusk. I'm still 17, so I can't be called a "mister", yet." He gently smiled at Shy with his face slightly glowing red.

Fluttershy gave a nod and smiled ever so sweetly, "Oh my, what a coincidence, we are the same age…Well then, goodbye Dusk." Shy gently smiled, revealing both of her eyes as she looked at Dusk as she walked away. Dusk once again blushed hugely as her cute smile was near hypnotic.

Shaking it off, Dusk cleared his throat and regained his composure. "Now that we've got some time, I'd better start my investigation of Nightmare Moon. "Dusk declared now once more serious.

"Do you actually want to stay in this place, big bro?" Spike asked in worry.

Dusk chuckled and retorted, "It's a library, Spike; nothing is going to hurt us."

"Just look…the movers left our things outside, they didn't even want to go inside," said Spike, holding a badly written note in large childish block letters on bubble printed notepaper. "I'll have to report that to their superiors; I think the shift leader was named 'Ditzy', or something!" he said looking at Spike as he stood in the dark entryway.

"Big bro…I don't want to stay in here, its dark and scary!" snickering echoed throughout the dark room from Dusk. "Spike, don't tell me you get scared of a tale meant to scare little kids?" taunted Dusk as he walked deeper within the library. "That, coming from the guy who believes in Nightmare Moon?" Spike shot back. "Th-that's different."

It was too dark for the duo to see, prompting Spike to shout, "Oh, come on, could you please do something with the lights?"

"Hold on, give me a sec," Snapping his finger, Dusk's gem lit up on his forehead; a sly smile quickly formed on his face once the light came on. "Spike, I think you should learn a little from me. Look, I'm totally calm before this darkness, prepared for any possible…"

"SURPRISE!" shouted a pink haired girl hanging upside down from the ceiling just an inch away from Dusk's face, causing the young fae to scream in horror and fainting to the ground.

Dusk groaned as his eyes opened seeing Spike calling out to him. Facepalmed; he sat up and asked Spike, "What happened? I can't remember."

"Well, bro first we got inside. Then you turned on the lights and passed out." Spike explained, leering at him as he tried recomposing himself. "Oh! You also screamed like a little girl!" giggle the mysterious girl, hanging on the ceiling while throwing confetti; Spike replied with a "haha." Dusk turned, becoming irritated by the pink haired girl. "Yeah, that was the best part!" she added, throwing in another giggle at the end.

Dusk raised a brow at her, becoming really weirded out this odd piñata girl hanging precariously from the ceiling; he was, also, surprised by the fact that, while slowly spinning, he got a glimpse at her large cleavage. The girl grinned, widely, pulling out a pair of scissors from her back pocket and cutting herself down; she hit the ground, but instead of a thud, there was a silly squeak sound. She, then, waltzed over with a big grin. "My names Pinkie…Pinkie Pie, but you can just call me Pinkie, 'kay cutie?" Spike gasped ashe pointed at her. "I remember you!" Dusk just rolled his eyes with an annoyed sigh. "I remember her, too, Spike. So, why are you invading my house?" said Dusk in a deadpanned tone.

"Why? Well, the reason why is because I had just set up your own super epic big surprise welcome party for you!" she shouted loudly, and with great pride as a huge flash of smoke, lights and confetti explode; standing behind her, more people appeared, flooding Dusk's house with a wide grinning, busty pink-haired girl flailing her arms in excitement.

Of course, a surprise party, what are the odds? I swear, it's like the universe, or God, hates me.

"So, so, so, were you surprised, huh, huh, huh?" said a high-pitched voice that Dusk found irritating.

The annoyance rambled as Dusk walked over to get a well-deserved drink, "Very surprised. Libraries are supposed to be quiet." He glared looking back at Pinkie who just had this big dopey grin on her face. "Oh, please, what kind of welcome party would that be if it was quiet?! I mean, duh! Boring!" She skipped following Dusk to the punch bowl.

"Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? And I've never seen you before, and if I've never seen you before, which means that you're new to town since I know everyone in town and I mean everyone in Ponyville! And if you're new, that means you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone and if that's not enough since we run in syndication and I haven't met you yet, so that means I'm either in a rerun or fanfic?"

"So, which is it: Rerun or fanfic? Rerunfanficrerunfanficrerunfanfic…anyway, then you showed up as a cute bishounen! And if you're a bishounen, then that means I'm in a shipfic! So, if I'm in a shipfic and you're a cute bishounen, then that must mean I'm one of the female leads! And if I'm one of the leads and I saw you before anyone else, then that puts mean in like the lead in Akamatsu logic, that must mean I get to have you in the end, because finders-keepers losers-weepers, right?" Winked the odd girl who to Dusk was speaking gibberish.

"Oookay, since I didn't understand half of what you just said; then, that's pretty obvious, since I moved in today," explained Dusk as Pinkie was still talking despite him interrupting. Does she ever stop talking and what's Akamatsu logic? Is that a Yamato thing?"

"Oh and also if you're new in town then that must mean you don't have any friends yet and if you don't have any friends, yet, then you must be sooo lonely and that makes me sooo super sad!"

Sweet, Celestia, if I spend another minute with this girl, I might go completely insane! Thought Dusk as he refused to make eye contact. He poured himself a cup from what appeared to be a soda bottle and placed a straw in it as Pinkie continued to ramble on. "Then, I had an idea! I'd throw a great big ginormous super-duper welcome party and invited everyone in Ponyville! You know, it was hard to find some people who were willing to come here. A lot of people didn't come or just ran when I mentioned this place. But, anyway, this is a real fun party!" right when he took a sip, he felt something off with the drink. "So, are you having fun?" she giggled playfully, only to have Dusk dramatically spit out his drink all over her face.

Dusk ran out of the room, screaming "Water! Water!" as he dashed through the large crowd. Everyone just looked at him with confused and surprised expressions. Looking at the bottle, Spike picked it up and read the label, "hot sauce" however; his attention turned when he saw Pinkie Pie licking her face and exclaimed, cheerfully, "Yummy!" Deadpanned; Spike stared at her with a large droplet of sweat on her forehead, along with everyone else around her.

Late at night, Dusk was sitting in front of an old well outside of the library since all the sinks in town were currently being used to fill up tubs for bobbing apples, brooding as he stared at the night sky. Depressed he sat there, feeling the night air blowing into his hair. "I was suppose to come here in the name of Celestia, but…since I came here, I've been hurt, violated, kidnapped, and almost poisoned." sighed the young fae loudly in utter depression. "I've been her apprentice since I was a little colt, and I've always trusted her. But…she sends me here like she was trying to get away from me. I wonder what she was thinking sending me here?"

"Maybe she has something big?" remarked Pinkie Pie, her head popping out of nowhere, her eyes the size of dinner plates with cute rosy cheeks shimmering in the night.

"Where the hell did you come from?!" shouted Dusk in a deadpanned and shocked tone, which matched his stunned jaw dropped face.

"Secret!" exclaimed the pink-haired girl, giggling as she got behind Dusk and placed her back against his. "Big bro, I've been looking all over for you!" turning his attention, Dusk Shine saw Spike waddling up the hill towards them. "I'm sorry, Spike…I just needed some fresh air." Spike saw Pinkie alone with his big brother and grinned sinisterly, "You sure that's it? I mean your up here all alone with the party planner; you sure you weren't making some 'magic' with her?" taunted Spike, placing a hand over his mouth and letting out a slight chuckle. Pinkie whistled innocently as a halo appeared over her head. "No, Spike, no danger here and don't bother asking me to come back down to the party, no you or miss funbags, over there." Dusk pointed his thumb at Pinkie at the end of the sentence.

"Why not? There's plenty of time until the ceremony begins and I was only joking if that's why?" Dusk glared back at Spike in a very cruel way. "No and that's not why; you want to know why I don't? Fine, it's because I think parties are ludicrous and a complete waste of time!" he said, calmly and seriously, with a dark tone in his voice. Pinkie overheard and her expression became dark and blank. "How can you say that about parties?!" screamed Pinkie as it echoed throughout the night. "Eh?" was all Dusk could say. He was totally stunned as a bead of sweat formed on his temple. "How can someone say that about parties?! Don't you know that parties are an important part of life?! They fill the hearts of every creature with joy and happiness!" grabbing Dusk by the hand, she glared at him and pulled him with force. "If you think so, then I have no choice."

"Wait, where are you taking me…miss Pinkie!" Dusk tried to protest, but could not free himself from Pinkie Pie's strong grip. Wherever the young girl was taking him, it was going to be somewhere he wouldn't like.

To Be Concluded

Author's Note:

Hey, everyone, this is Kman134, here, with a new chapter of "Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine: Resurrected". Sorry it took so long; i was extremely busy with college and my other works. anyways, i hope you like it and please write as many reviews as you like.