• Published 29th Oct 2015
  • 2,195 Views, 69 Comments

Zap of Love - MyLittleGeneration



When Blue Blitz gets transferred to a new school considered snotty and rude, he feels uncomfortable. BUT, with the introduction to an awesome girl, he finds out that he had someone to depend on... and to love.

  • ...
7
 69
 2,195

Training

"Well," Macho said, cracking his knuckles after the final test was done. "I guess we have our team." I counted the team, including me, and we had 32 kids. Geez. Some guys looked ruthless, like Sand Man, and some looked weak, like Glass, but again, no offense. "With you, we'll do fine to show that Crystal Prep is the most athletic and toughest school!" I forgot they had a reputation for that kind of stuff. "So with you guys, we'll be able to perfectly make a 32-man tournament to show the toughest, most bad-ass, most dangerous-"

"Man in all of Crystal Prep." said a cold voice. Out from behind, there was a tall female figure that had cold, blue skin with purple messy hair in a bun, wearing a blue suit and small glasses. She fixed the glasses. "I'm glad to see we have a team of men who want to become someone special." she continued.

"It's what I always do, Principal Cinch." Macho responded ba- Wait, that's the principal?! She looked... kinda scary. Not like she had sharp fangs, or any ugly features, or any venomous tone in her voice, but she just looked intimidating.

"Of course, Macho." she said. She then looked at all of us. "I do appreciate to see such brave men enter the boxing team. We, Crystal Prep, love to show all that we are as great as all schools combined! But after our..." She slightly growled. "D-d-defeat..." she said, sounding like it was the hardest word to say. "We want to show all that we are still tough, brutal, and athletic as all can be. Do I make that clear?"

We all nod. "Oui, Madame-"

Glass was rudely interrupted by Cinch. "Of course I do!" She smiled slightly. "This was a tournament formed long ago, and I am proud of making such a thing."

"But, I formed-" Macho tried speaking, but once again...

"Quiet, Macho." she said. She moved on. "What was I- Oh right. I do indeed love to see how strong our true men can surely be, yet, I only care for the one that beats all." She smiled as she saw Sand Man. "Such as dear Sand Man here. He's undefeated and proved such a threat. I like that, and I expect the same from you all. To show viciousness and threatening attitude. Cause fighters show no mercy." I flinched, getting a little scared from her words. Isn't this supposed to be friendly competition? You know, like the teachers said from kindergarten to the end of time? Not some Mortal Kombat scenario?

She continued. "I do like fierce action, and I suppose you all do, too. I mean, why join such a sport if you aren't?"

"Well, I do it for the ladies." said a tan man with slick, blond hair. "Show the ladies the package." He lifted up his shirt to show a nice abdomen. No homo.

"Ladies, eh?" Cinch questioned. "Well, care about the ladies all you want, because if that's your goal to get some girls in your arms, you better make sure that you prove to them that you are the material they want. Girls like a real man, so show them that you are." She giggled from the line, but went back to seriousness. "But really, don't make a fool of yourselves."

We all nodded. "We won't." said Sand. "Perhaps."

"That's the spirit, young man!" she said, smiling. "Well, I suppose you have it all under control, correct, Macho?"

"Yes, ma'am." he responded, giving off a salute.

"Well, good day." She then turned around and left, the doors closing behind her.

"Well, boys, you heard the principal," Macho said, facing us. "Let's do this!"


We started training, when it came to running, push-ups, sit-ups, and, most importantly, punching. It felt faster the more we got into it, probably from the exercising doing the job done. I felt pretty... electrified. Maybe this ain't a bad class after all. I only waited to spar, wondering how I'd actually do in the ring. After, like, 50 Russian twists, the coach stood on the mat, hands on hips.

"Well, I see you young bucks done well!" he said, impressed. "I got something to show you, kids... Follow me if you want to live. We're going to the ring." Everyone smiled, ready to head into impact. Even I was excited.

After a minute of walking, we ended up in a room made of oak. The walls, floors, and even the door was made of oak. There also were trophies and ribbons on the walls, but also, there stood portraits of famous boxers. All of them had boxers smiling in victory, holding a title or having it around their waist. I wondered what my portrait would look like... that i if I make it.

"Well, here you go, sons." said Super Macho, smiling at a picture of a teen who almost looked like him. "Yup... a room that smells like teen spirit. Anyways," Macho turned towards us. "This is the sparring room. I did just realize, we only have time for one match each, which I apologize. BUT, I expect to see a good fight." He bent over a little more to stare closer at us. "So, who wants to ground and pound, first?"

Sand Man raised his hand. "As always." he said, smirking.

"Go get 'em, dude." said Macho, pointing to the ring. While Sand Man was walking to the ring, Macho looked for another. "And his opponent..." I raised my hand, just like Sand Man. I was hoping for a fight of a li- "You." said Macho, pointing at me.

"Alright, let's-"

"No, not you." interrupted Macho. I cocked my head. He raised his figer up a bit, to show clearly that he was pointing at... oh God have mercy on his soul.

"Oui!" cheered Glass. He wore gear that resembled the French flag, and had his gloves painted with the saint symbol on it.

"Take him head on!" Macho said, cheering Glass on as he made his way to the ring before he turned around to face palm. "Why did I choose him?"

Sand Man leaned on the turnbuckle. He whistled a tune to himself before saying, "Hey, Frenchie!"

"Moi?" he questioned, pointing at himself.

"After I'm done with you, you'll be regretting this decision." Sand Man cracked his neck once more before Super Macho Man got into the ring.

"Ready?" Super asked the two. Both nodded. "Fight!"

The bell rang loudly. "Un, deux, trois, quatre, cing, six, sept, huit, neuf, KO!" screamed Glass, running towards Sand... only to meet a fist to his face, sending him to another place.

"Woah!" everyone said, seeing a clena, crisp uppercut made by Sand Man. Super Macho counted, and it was all the way to ten. My God.

Sand Man yawned. "Night, night." he said, putting his hands together and resting his head on them to resemble sleeping. Glass slowly rolled out of the ring, only to land on the concrete floor.

"Ow..."


After a couple of matches, between two guys, I waited for my time to shine. Surely it was gonna be a good bout. I couldn't wait to just see how good of a boxer I really was.

"Alright, and to end the day..." Macho looked at me. "Blue..." He then faced another kid, otherwise known as- "Rocky. Get in the ring, boys."

We get into the ring, wearing our helmet tight. "I got this, boys." Rocky whispered to the victorious Sand Man and Mountain Red. "Hit this punk-ass with the one, two, uni-flew."

"Just fight." Sand Man said, irritated.

Super Macho got into the ring, standing tall. "Alright, kids, I want a clean bout like all the other matches. Can I count on you?"

"Yup." I answered.

"Count on me." said Rocky.

"Alright." He had the bell in hand. "Ding, ding!" He rung the bell loudly, commencing the match.

I advanced towards Rock, throwing a quick jab to his face. Rocky throws another punch, but misses by a lot, allowing me to land a couple of punches to his ribs, which I punch furiously. The sound of the gloves making contact against flesh were clearly heard in the room. Before I could swing for a large punch on Rocky's head, Rocky reached in for a clinch, trapping my hands. Macho broke us apart.

"Come on." he said. "Go!" he yelled when we were apart. Rocky threw a sharp punch to my head, which bounces my head back. I fight back with another quick jab to his jaw. Then another. And another. I soon jump back and then quickly lunge, swinging my arm and making my fist make contact to his skull. Suddenly, though, he went for an uppercut, making me stumble back a little.

"Come on!" Mountain cheered. Rocky went in for more swings, knocking me silly, and I was against the ropes. He threw multiple jabs to my gut, but Macho broke us up once more. Once it resumed, me and him both threw a large swing, making us both fall down.

Macho counted. "One... Two... Three..." I get back up, but notice Rocky slipped and tumbled to the ground as he was almost up. "Four... Five..." Rocky grabbed the ropes once more. "Six... Seven..." He stood up a bit with shaky legs. "Eight..." He fell once more. "Nine..." But Rocky kipped right back up.

Rocky threw an uppercut, but missed horribly, giving me one clear shot at his jaw. I take this shot, and went for a straight strike to his jaw, making Rocky bounce back, hit the ropes, and collapse. Macho counted once more, Sand and Red facepalming.

"Come on, Rocky." Sand Man ordered. "Get the hell up!"

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five..." Rocky was still on the ground. "Six..."

"For Christ sake, you idiot, get up!" Rocky then started to rise slowly.

"Seven... Eight..." Rocky stood up, still clinging on ropes, but not quite fully up. "Nine..." Rocky pushed himself off the rope, and stood tall. "Alright. One more knockdown, and it'll be a TKO. But you got ten seconds left. GO!"

"I'll be fi-" said Rocky before I hit him in the ribs and swing my left arm to strike him down. Rocky fell down very slowly, and faceplanted in the ring.

"TKO!" Macho yelled, ringing the bell. He walked over to me. "Winner!" He raised my hand high in the air. A couple of claps and even cheers erupted in the room, which made me feel... pretty bad ass (not trying to boast, of course).

"How?" Mountain questioned, hitting his head against the turnbuckle pole.

"I don't know." Sand said, shaking his head in disappointment. "I just don't know."


Macho then dismissed us, letting us go and leave the school. I was sweating pretty hard, some pain in some areas, but nothing severe like in the 'Rocky' movies. I actually liked that class. It felt hard, tough, and rough. Kind of like my style, sort of. Maybe this new school ain't so bad after all...

"Sup?" said a voice from behind, making me jump.

"What the?" I turn around, noticing Lemon Zest. She didn't wear her school uniform, but rather a bright-green tank top with red shorts, and her sports bra could be visibly seen on the sides, which made me kinda blush. "Oh, hey, Lemon Zest. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, just taking a jog. Nothing much." Lemon noticed all the sweat on me and the red on my face. "Gee, you must've went through fire and flames, dude. Here." She handed me a cool, soothing water bottle.

"Thanks." I said, then taking a swift gulp of water.

"So, you like boxing?" she asks.

"Yup." I answered. "It's pretty exciting and tough, and I seem pretty good at it, so why not? Maybe I have the talent."

"Maybe you do." she said back. "I'd like to see ya do some moves."

"Heh. Me, too." It was just a little walk of silence, until I spoke again. "So, this is what you do for the free time?"

"Yeah. It's nothing." she responds. "Just a little jog. Got nothing better to do."

"That's nice." I then notice on the soccer field that there was a girl who was kicking a ball into the goal post. I got closer to the linked fence. The girl was about to kick a clear shot until- "Indigo?" I call out, in which screwed up the girl's shot, or AKA, Indigo.

"Blitz?" she asks, turning around. "Woah. You look like hell."

"Same thing Lemon told me." I take another sip of water, feeling very refreshed. "So, how's practice going? I suppose it was already done?"

She nodded, with sweat pouring down her forehead. By the way, I admired the way she looked. Cool, athletic, and pretty much like if she was that girl you don't want to mess with. So dominant looking, I couldn't lay my eyes off of her. "Yeah, it's been done for a while now. I just stay afterwards to practice my winning shots."

"Well, by the looks of it, you seem to have a strong foot."

Indigo grabbed the soccer ball. "Watch me." She put the ball in position above her foot, as if she gonna punt it. Which is pretty much EXACTLY what she does. She kicks it, soaring it in the bloody air.

"WOAH!" both me and Lemon said at the same time, seeing the ball go up so high, I couldn't see it too well. Either cause it's really high or more to the fact it was in the sun's way, but either way, still damn high. It then fell down fast, in which before it touched the ground, Indigo kicked it straight into the goal.

"Goal!" she screamed, soon imitating crowd cheers. I quietly chuckled, for it was kinda funny. I was gonna talk some more, until-

"Hey, son!" yelled my father in his car. "Is boxing done?"

I nodded. "Yup. Suppose ya want me home?"

"Yeah, sorry to break it up to ya, sport." he said. I got in the car, waving to my friends.

"Sorry, guys, gotta go. Uh, see ya tomorrow!" And with that, we drove off into the distance back home, where I ate a nice steak, took a shower, and went to bed to crash. Not so bad for a first day at a new school.

Author's Note:

Woo! Punch 'em, and kill 'em!