• Published 29th Oct 2015
  • 2,195 Views, 69 Comments

Zap of Love - MyLittleGeneration



When Blue Blitz gets transferred to a new school considered snotty and rude, he feels uncomfortable. BUT, with the introduction to an awesome girl, he finds out that he had someone to depend on... and to love.

  • ...
7
 69
 2,195

Something's Up

I walk onwards, but couldn't help but think about Indigo and the possibility she could... No, it can't be true. But could it? Could my crush have feelings for someone else? Not just someone, but an ass? Unless he has some other side, but hearing about him, doesn't sound like he does. I just needed an answer, but I doubt anyone knows but Indigo. I mean, how can I, though?

Indigo was seen running in the halls, as if in a rush, which was strange. I look at the clock, knowing how we literally had four minutes until the late bell, but knowing a bit of Indigo, I guess she wants to be there as the first person in class. As she hustled, a small notepad fell out of her pile of folders and papers. I spoke to point it out.

"Indigo!" I shouted, but no use, she was gone. The crowd got worse, but I moved up to grab her notepad. I pick it up, first noticing the way it looked. The cover of the notepad was blue, with some lightning symbols at each corner. I then read the middle, which bore the name, 'Indigo Zap', then scribbles, which were pretty poor, so the scribbled letters were easy to read. Let's see... It reads, 'Indigo Zap's'... I look closer. 'Diary'?

I look up at the clock and realized time was ticking, and that rude, brash people nearly ran me over, so I surf through the crowd to my next class, which didn't have Indigo. Fact, it's going to take a while until I meet Indigo again. I looked at the notepad, which was really her diary. It didn't have no lock, nothing to keep it safe from the wrong hands, like me. I... I couldn't read it, being her privacy, but... What was in it?


The teacher taught the lesson on and on, but while it was important to hear, considering there was a test coming soon, apparently, I put more of my attention towards the diary. No pages were open, looked into, or even touched. It was all just a cover, and nobody noticed. I kept it hidden in my folder, and would sooner or later give it to Indigo, if I can find her early enough before history class.

I stared at the book, more and more, wondering what the hell I should do. I mean, I wasn't one in favor of gossip or finding out secrets, but... I felt drived to just looking into it. And the damn reason was because of the thought. Maybe this diary containing secrets and thoughts of her personal life could expose the fact that she might like Sand! O-Or maybe not.

I just ignored it, and focused more to the lesson we were being taught. i needed education, not a chance of being hated by a friend for snooping into her diary. As class went on, I completed the work given, and all went by like a warm, summer day.

Onto the next class, I sat at my table. Only this, the next class, and finally, I can give it back to Indigo. I can just tell her that she dropped it, and that I wanted to give it back, saying truthfully that I DID NOT look into it, at all. Speaking of, she rushed in the halls, and I couldn't even open my mouth to announce her name. I let out a sigh, and looked at the diary. Internal struggle only resulted.

I still had it well hidden, so nobody could see it. The name wasn't in site, nor was the word 'Diary' in view, so I was in the clear. For now. The teacher began speaking, holding a textbook in hand, in which we have to do the same. Flip to page 230, I got it...

I looked back at the diary, just below the textbook, and started struggling more. I couldn't stop thinking of the past... All of Indigo's doubts... Of me... How she could care more for Sand Man, a person that everyone he knows hates, but she may be the only one who doesn't... Well, I... I don't think it'd hurt to peak...

All the teacher gave us was to look through the textbook and complete a couple of questions given. I looked at the questions, and judging of how simple they look, and also the subject that we were in, I pulled a sly move. While having my textbook wide open, I slipped in the diary, opening it while the textbook covered it. It may look sketchy as if I'm really reading a magazine back here, but I'm not. Though I still feel guilty of doing this.

I scanned through the sheets of paper hooked in the notepad. Hundreds of words were crumbled in this, and I felt lucky to read the handwriting. Bad luck, though, I wasn't getting jack of what I want. I flipped through pages that were complaints of homework, family stuff (which I tended to avoid completely just to avoid getting into her personal life), and then pages of her and friends. But through around seventy pages, about halfway through, and STILL nothing about Sand Man, neither her love interest. Guilt swarmed the mind, for I have just read someone's diary. Not just for nothing, at this rate, but just reading it, period. The hell am I, five?

I slowly turned as I got to the end, aaaand... I raise my brow. I was on the second last page of this entire damn thing, and a big title caught my attention. 'LOVE' was the title that got me. I looked around the class, and everyone seemed bored and stared at their textbooks. Good noodles. I studied the words very carefully. The title gave away the subject, like a show named 'WAR' talks about war, so this had to be what I was looking for. Now, I honestly at this point would care less if she had a crush on some other dude, but I wouldn't be happy if I were to learn that Sand Man is her one and only.

I saw the following words: 'charming', 'sexy', 'cool', 'I dig him', but no Sand Man or a hint of who it could be. Fortunately, more text spanned the paper. It was getting harder to see, as in it looked like she just needed to cram every single word on this page, and my eyes hurt a little from just staring at it.

Sand Man... Sand Man? Sand Man... Anybody? The hell is she talking about? The charming, sexy, cool guy that you dig ain't listed here, Indigo, and I- Suddenly, I noticed something. A small piece of paper ripped off the page, and the words coming towards it were: 'I love'. Damn. And like I guessed, all of this struggle of trying to open this diary, me opening and daring to peer into someone's personal diary, like a child from elementary school, it was all for nothing. I found a page, yet got no name out of it. I re-read the page, and the details were nowhere to be found. She didn't bother to even write them in.

Now, how can I know she likes Sand Man now? Or maybe... Maybe she changed. Yeah, that has to be it. She tore it out for a reason, right? I'd probably do the same if I hated a crush or something, and... It just has to be the case. I dared to flip the last page, only to see yet another page. It had many words, but didn't have info to continue on the subject of who the hell she has a crush on.

And so I returned to what I'm supposed to be doing. I did the questions, and shook my head. "Of course I can't know." I silently said to myself. I honestly felt guilty. To look into her diary, thinking that she could possibly like someone like Sand, I felt like a jerk. Am I jealous if she is?

... Yes.

But still, I could care less if she liked some other guy, but I would have a bit of a crushing moment to think that she'd hang with Sand. I let out a sigh. Maybe I... I could wait a little more. Maybe I could see what happens. Maybe I'm right... Maybe I'm wrong...

The bell rung, my work was done, and I breezed through the next class, feeling miserable. No sight of Indigo at all, and now we move onto history. All I gotta do is give it back to Indigo, easy as that. And hopefully, I'll be in the good.

Author's Note:

Sorry for being really late! Hope you guys can forgive me on that part! Also, hope you enjoy!