• Published 29th Oct 2015
  • 2,193 Views, 69 Comments

Zap of Love - MyLittleGeneration



When Blue Blitz gets transferred to a new school considered snotty and rude, he feels uncomfortable. BUT, with the introduction to an awesome girl, he finds out that he had someone to depend on... and to love.

  • ...
7
 69
 2,193

What REALLY Happened

I walk inside the cafeteria, then searching for a seat to sit. There was a vacant seat next to Lemon, so I walked on over. "Hey, Zest." I said.

"Sup." She had a plate with a slice of pizza with a slice of lemon and chocolate milk. "Get some food! The food is great!" She stuffed her mouth full of pizza.

"Alright, be right back." I rushed into the back of the cafeteria where food laid. I just get the lunch of the day, which was cheap, and it was a simple hot dog on a bun with a salad and apple juice. I get the lunch, pay for it, then come back, only to see the rest of her friends, excluding Indigo, at the table. "Perfect." I said to myself.

"Hey, Blue!" said Sour. "You still alright? From the ball?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, rubbing my stomach a little bit. It still had a little pain, but it's better at least. "So, what's up with you girls?"

"Oh, nothing." Sugar answered. "Just listening and doing what the teacher commands. Doing the simplest of things."

"Same." said Sour. "I'm in the same class she's in. Only that she likes the class, and I don't."

"What class-"

"Algebra." she immediately answered before I asked the question. "Sugar is a genius at everything. Meanwhile, I'm not the smart type when it comes to math. You know, cause damn teachers don't know a thing!"

"Well, you just don't pay attention well, to be honest." Sugar stated.

"I do! It's just... Ah, forget it!"

"Well, you need help in anything?" I ask.

"Nah, it's alright." she said, pinching her forehead. "I'm good. Just everything's gone from so sweet to SO SOUR." Sour gritted her teeth. "Teachers..."

"Tell me about it." I looked behind to see Indigo walk over with a plate of two chicken wraps and a fruit salad. "Got yelled at by teach when some other idiot was doing stupid crap. Thought I was the one!" She sat across from me, and ate some of her salad. "So, how are you guys doing?"

"Good." we all answer.

"Well, that's good, I suppose." she said.

I then remember the thought of the incident. Still didn't know what the hell it was, but it was bothering the hell out of me. "Uh, sorry to bring this out of the blue," I said. "But, uh, about the... incident?"

The girls looked at me. Sour spoke. "Uh, I don't think you should-"

"Do you really wanna know what happened?" Indigo interrupted. "Cause we'll tell ya."

"Indigo-" Lemon spoke, but Indigo interrupted.

"It's alright, Zest. Besides, I'm sure he'll still be fine." She took a deep breath. "Listen, what we are telling you is all true. No fiction, all history. And when we say history, that means it's in the past. We're better now."

"What do you-" I spoke, yet interrupted by once again Indigo.

"Just listen." She took another deep breath. "Back then, we were... assholes. Let's face it, girls." The girls slowly nodded in agreement. "We were a school full of snobs and bullies, and could care less for the other schools. We were dominant in sports, and loved to tear the others apart, especially Canterlot High, our rivals. There's this thing called the Friendship Games, it's where we face off against Canterlot in a 'friendly sport'. We always won, until this year." She crossed her arms. "It was a slight moment where we realized that things... weren't good. That we were doing bad, following the principal's stupid attitude. We had some magic shit happen. For real."

I raised a brow. "Magic... stuff... Really?"

"It's true!" Zest exclaimed. "All of it! One of our students became a demon, then another girl from the other became an angel, and it was crazy! Yet, we almost lost some kids, or Canterlot did."

Indigo softly smiled. "And that's when we knew. We came to help them up from cracks in the ground, and we changed our ways. We became a better person, and though we lost, it was still, oddly, a memorable time. Crazy stuff happens, dude."

I just sat there, twitching an eyebrow. Then both. "So... you changed your bad ways to good?" They all nodded. "And in the reason because Canterlot students were gonna die in a friendly game because a demon and angel fought? Not from underground, not from above, but they were both students?"

They all nodded again, this time slowly. "Yeah. It's true." Sugar admitted. "That's just about it."

Lemon then asked me a question. "You... You still don't think different of us, right? I mean, this might just be sudden and all, but you won't judge us now, right?"

I thought deeply. "We changed now, Blue. We're different. Honest." Misty added.

"You know..." I spoke. "I'm fine with it."

"REALLY?" all the girls asked.

"Sure. If you really are damn honest of the whole story, then we're just about fine. And hearing that you kinda saved lives, it sounds like you really have changed. So, I'm in. Though, did ALL of you change?" I ask.

"Nope." Misty answered immediately. "This school still has it's old bars. Though, many have changed, like us."

"Sadly, it is true." said Lemon. "But, dude, you can trust us. Say, did you meet anyone that was so bad? You kinda look like you dealt with some problems."

"What?" I said. "You mean, you don't remember that one dick?"

"Who?" Indigo asks with some aggression like she's gonna teach the kid a good lesson.

"Sand Man." I instantly respond. Everyone then widen their eyes.

"Oh... him?" Indigo asks, this time a little softer. "Yeah..."

"What do you mean 'yeah', Indigo?" Sour asked. "He's one of those people who doesn't care for anyone! He used to be so sweet and cute like a knight until he became the biggest bastard."

"He's not a good friend." Sugar added. "I've been friends with him before one day, but then later, consider the friendship to be gone. He's nothing but a stuck-up jerk."

"So sour!" Lemon said, making a gagging sound.

"Right, Indigo?" Sour asked Zap.

"Yeah..." Zap answered, slouching in her seat.

"You alright, Indie?" Lemon asked her, resting her hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just the food got a little uneasy there for a sec."

"KK." Lemon said with a soft smile. "But yeah, he goes a little too far."

"Again, I got that note." I said, laying my head on my hand.

"You might get used to him. He'll be less annoying, but will still be a prick." Misty said.

"Well, I am living here, so might as well." I shrugged and continued eating.

We continued eating and finished, but there was still time, so we chatted more.

"So, sports?" I ask. "Clubs? Anyone?"

Lemon nodded. "Baking class!" she said in joy. "Sweets ahoy, dude! Maybe I can have you try some of my desserts!"

"She does make some good treats." Misty admitted. "For me, I have no sports or clubs. Just sit back and relax."

"I'm a soccer player." Indigo answered. I raised my brow.

"Really?" I ask. "That's awesome!"

"Thanks." she responded.

"I do drama club." Sour answered. "Acting is pretty fun."

"Well, I do some geek stuff." Sugar said. "I do math and biology club."

"I don't mind." I said. "I don't mind nerds."

"Geeks." she corrected.

"Same thing, right?" I ask.

"To you, I suppose." she said.

"Well, I just wanted to know what you guys do, that's all." I said. "Any clubs that are open still? I mean, it's into the school year right now, but I was wonder-"

"Boxing!" Indigo said. "Boxing is about looking for some people."

I raised a brow and slouched back a bit. "Boxing?" I ask. "There's boxing in high school?"

"As crazy as it is," Sugar said. "It is true. Boxing is a sport."

"It proves toughness and durability. It's actually a huge thing here in Crystal Prep!" Indigo said. "You should totally join!"

"Really..." I said with a smile. "Well, my grandpa was a boxer in the Golden Gloves, and he even got a little title reign..." I thought deeply about this... sport that somehow managed to slide in school. "Yeah. I might give it a shot. Count me in!" I raised my hands in the air like I suddenly turned into Boulder Balboa.

"Yeah! And beat Sand Man!" Sour screamed.

"Wha?" I said, freezing in place. "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" Sour questioned. "Haven't you seen and heard?"

I shook my head. "What?"

She pointed at the hallway through the doors, which a picture of Sandman with boxing gloves was clearly seen. He had a golden title belt wrapped around his waist as he showed off his guns in the pose. Shirtless and wearing orange shorts. He looked like he meant business. "Sand Man is a boxer. An undefeated boxer, specifically. We have a little boxing season AND tournament for the school every year, and he always wins. He's looking forward to getting a triple-crown. Only one man has claimed it, and this scum thinks he has what it takes."

"Woah." I said in reaction. "And you said I can join?"

"Well, I want you to be safe, sweetie." she says with a smile. "No, I want you to join. Kick his ass! You can still join the sport!"

"Really?" I ask.

"Yup." Misty answered. "You can sign up. Plenty of students are probably joining."

"Do you have a strong arm, anyways?" Sugar asks.

I looked at my arms a bit. "Uh... I suppose some training could work."

"Well, there's always boxing practice and the fitness room." Sour told me.

"Well... Alright, I'll join."

Everyone cheered, though except Indigo. "Indigo?" Lemon questions Zap. "You alright?"

"I'm alright. Just... uneasy." she answered. "Woohoo. Go... go get him."

Everyone raised a brow, but then shrugged. "Go get him, kid!" Lemon said with a wink. The bell rang, and we moved onward to the rest of the school day. Though there was only one last class with Indigo.

History...

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy! Forgot I didn't publish this yet. :twilightsheepish: