• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 449 Views, 6 Comments

Legally Purple - Pegasister107



Rarity is beautiful.She´s always been beautiful and she´ll always be beautiful.But is that all she´s known for?Does her boyfriend really think she´s not...........Serious?

  • ...
12
 6
 449

A Jack On Your Shoulder

A bar? That was a weird place to have a costume party in The unicorn thought as she entered the small building.She knew that Fluttershy´s costume looked amazing in her but she never expected the reactions she got once she was standing at the door, in full view of everypony else.

Whistling, laughing, gasping.She heard it all.But she did not care.She only cared about the cyan stallion who was only turning reder and more annoyed as she got closer.

"Rarity What are you wearing?" Rainbow Blitz demanded to know

"A costume? For the costume party? And I must say, your Casual Friday look is admirable"

"Um.............................This is a normal party?"

"It is?" She blushed "Why, I must´ve misheard something."

"Yeah" He grumbled and was about to fly as far away from her as he could before she begged:

"Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"I..................................Is Twilight here?"

"She probably is Why?"

"She´s so smart.Maybe almost as smart as me"

He smiled "Sorry, Rare, I just can´t take you seriously wearing that"

"You want me to take it off?"

Many stallions around her murmured yes, but the one right in front of her didn´t.Actually, he broke down laughing.

"Real good one there, Rare"

Her blush increased along with his laughter, only one thing could make that moment worse

"Blitzy!" The purple unicorn called out.Had this actually been a costume party, Rarity would´ve bet hers was Bella Swan

"Oh there you are, Twilight!" The pegasus wrapped a wing around his new girlfriend "We were just talking about you"

"Were you now?" She chuckled

"I..................I...........................Have to go"

"Already? You just entered"

"I........................................Need.............................STUDY! BYE!" She ran away as fast as she could

"You know what´s funny? That´s exactly what she needs!"

"Yeah.Bye!" They both waved with their whooves


Applejack was just heading to his room at Canterlot Law when he heard a weird noise.He turned and saw it came from a mare sitting in a park bench.Weeping, crying, sobbing.He cursed his curiosity as he aproached her and noticed he´d seen her before..............

"Rarity?"

"Oh it´s you, Applejohn"

"Jack"

"Huh?"

"Name´s Applejack"

"Oh, sorry"

He shrugged "Have ya been cryin´?"

"You don´t want to know"

He took off his jaket and handed it to her "Ah´m pretty sure I do "

"Love"

"Wha?"

"I´ve always believed in love.And went where it went, followed him along."

He took a second to process what she was singing, sat down next to her and nodded.

"But now everything´s turning to HELL.Thinks I´m not smart enough I WISH THAT I WAS DEAD AND THAT LAW SCHOOL WASN´T A THING!"

"STOP!!"

She looked at him in the eyes.Emeralds met saphires and he sighed

"Did you REALLY just followed a guy? Do you not care about Canterlot Law? Would you jump from a cliff just for him? "

She raised an eyebrow "Maybe?"

Another sigh "Where are you from?"

"Mareibu?"

"Ya´re insane"

"Oh Why are YOU here?"

He closed his eyes "Ah grew up on an apple farm.With mah grandma and several colts.Guys who showed me all the ways someone can fail." He took a deep breath "Ah got to Canterlot by working mah flank off.Not stupid dreams but a simple plan.Please forgive me for not weeping at that tale"

"I forgive you.You know, just because you got some kind of chip on your shoulder..................."

"Yeah, there is a chip on mah shoulder but not on yours.And I don´t like seeing ya like this.Either you go big, or go home.If ya can´t take the day off, ya just keep thinking of your pay off What do ya need?"

"I need to prove to everyone that I´m serious"

"And so, you have to start working"

She sighed "You remind me of somepony, you know"

"Ah´ll take that as a compliment." He got up and offered her his hoof "What do ya say?"

She reluctantly took his hoof and they got to her room.While Rarity was in the bathroom changing, Applejack had to wonder if that much pink and white was even legal.He looked all throught the room but he just couldn´t find..................Oh Celestia she did not........Well only one way of finding out

"Where are your law books?" He asked, once she was finally out of the bathroom

"I...............Um" She looked around, nervous, with her whooves on the pocket of her jacket.Until she saw in the corner of her eye "HERE!" She levitated the one book from under a Team Jacob shirt and handed it to him with a confident smile.
Applejack sighed, ripped the book out of its plastic and opened in page one...