• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 449 Views, 6 Comments

Legally Purple - Pegasister107



Rarity is beautiful.She´s always been beautiful and she´ll always be beautiful.But is that all she´s known for?Does her boyfriend really think she´s not...........Serious?

  • ...
12
 6
 449

Not A Shark

"Good morning and welcome to Canterlot, my little sharks" Professor Blueblood smiled at his students.

"Morning, professor" They all answered

"Now, most of you are wasting time here.Others will get their fair share of blood eventually, I assure you"

"Huh?"

"You´ll see. Mr. Set hypothetical question, Would you be willing to defend the following banker accused of fraud?" He cleared his throat "A kind old grandma had her life-long money savings, sent to her child, your client, obviously.And he kindly and wisely spent it on prostitutes and porn "

The gray unicorn stallion was tacken back by this question "No, I wouldn´t want to take that case"

"Wrong, child!! This one is a win! Now, don´t be lazy.Dear granny here is suppoussed to be senile Right? Well you shall use that to your benefit.Your colt goes free and you both can get laid" Some claping was heard but none of them were mares "Now let this be a lesson, kids, scruples are flaws.Miss Lullamoon"

A blue unicorn with a white mane got up from her seat "Yes, professor?"

"Hypothetical question.Say, they ask you defend a famous hit stallion from the mafia elite.Sadly, he missed his prey, so he ended up killing a nun and driving away,running over three cute puppies in the street...."

"What, You think I wouldn't defend him just because he's a typical stallion?" The mare interrupted and chuckled a little for emphasis

"Oh, you lesbians think you're so up top"

"WHAT?! But.............I.............."

"Oh,sorry, my dear, Did I offend you? Well, such a shame you´re now too upset to reply.Now listen to me, miss Lullamoon, the mayority of emotions are weaknesses, in the lawyer bussiness, that is"

More clapping.Blueblood was caught off guard when he noticed someone rising their white hoof, first in all morning "Yes? Miss........?"

"Belle, Rarity Belle"

"Somepony´s in a good mood Would you summarize the case of State of Mareiana v Hoofn in your reading, please?"

Is was clear by the mare´s face that she didn´t understand a word of what he was saying so she simply looked down and admitted "I wanted to answer the puppy question?"

"But I'm asking you about the assigned reading"

"Who assigns reading for the first day of class?" She chuckled. All of the class staring at her in disbelief, well, not ALL of them, Rainbow Blitz face-hoofed himself.

"I see you have guts, miss Belle, and a fitting name"

"Thank you"

"BUT"

"But?"

"Miss Sparkle?"

The unicorn who was talking to Rainbow earlier got up "Yes, profesor?"

"Again, hypotecnical question.Let´s say you teach a class at Canterlot Law School, a possition you should be proud of."

The lavender unicorn nodded

"But some girl in that class hasn´t read the case at all Is that ok with you?"

"No, I´d throw her out"

"HEY!" Rarity scolwed, completely out of ideas.

"Sorry, miss Belle, you´ve heard your classmate.You need more than guts.Exit´s over there and if you come back, make sure you know what you´re getting into.You´re here to slowly become a shark and, if that´s not your thing, then maybe you should start modeling, you seem perfect for that"

"But........" The stallion slamed the door in her face and she sighed.


"Excuse me...." The white unicorn aproached the lavender one, who was chatting with other four students, one of them being Rainbow Blitz, who rolled his eyes at Rarity.

"You´re excused.Rarity Is it? Sparkle, Twilight Sparkle Something I can help you with?" Her tone was dry and it was hard to tell how she was feeling, not that anyone wanted to know.

"Yes, actually, it wasn´t very nice.........What you did back there"

"Excuse me?"

"It´s just that........We mares have to look out for each other.Shouldn´t have made me look bad like you did"

"I was just answering the question.Not my fault you don´t care"

"But I do care!!"

"Not for your career you don´t" She replied, the pegasus beside her looking relieved

"THANK YOU!" They shared a knowing smile, which greatly alarmed the blue-eyed pony

"You two know each other?"

"Yes, we´ve been friends for a long time and, just recently....." She got closer and closer, until her lips were right next to her right ear "He´s mine" She whispered and then returned to her previous spot.Rarity was taken aback by this

"I.................I.................." She cleared her throat "CooooOOOOooooOOOoongratulations!"

"Thanks"

"So much for drama!" She heard a very familiar voice behind her and turned around to find......

"Sweetie What........?"

"Oh, I´m not in here, sis, I´m in your mind!" She said, pointing to her head for emphasis "You could say I´m your greek chorus"

Rarity breathed, relieved.She wasn´t seeing things, that is, she was but she wasn´t insane, she´d heard of cases that ponies, even her own friends that had their own greek chorus.

"Hone, stop crying right now.We won´t lose him to THAT." She pointed to the unicorn, dissaproving "Wipe those tears and sing with me.You´re going to wear his ring.Cheer up, chin up, don´t worry, baby, we will get him soon"

"OH MY GOSH! You´re making me sick" Rarity admited.

"Are we?" Asked the male pegasus behind her.Before she could apologize or something, Twilight Sparkle smiled

"Oh, sorry, Rarity, we´ll go now.Hey, Blitzy, let´s take this to my place"

"Yeah" The stallion answered, wrapping a wing around her.They walked away and didn´t look back.

"Blitzy" The white pony sighed.

"Oh, come on, Rare, BE POSITIVE!"

"You want me to be positive?! FINE! I´m positive.That this has gone too far.And I´m positive, that it won´t be as easy as I thought.No more trashy carrin´ on, that only makes me look worse I NEED A SALON!"

"YES!"

"Now, I´m positive.Now, please don´t go enraged cause I´m positive that it´s time for me to die my hair!"

"WHAT?!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"Rarity, you´re not being......"

"POSITIVE!"

Author's Note:

For those of you who don´t know the story of Legally Blonde no, I´m not making :twilightsmile: a jerk, just someone too high to reach.