• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 824 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony 1:The Future Is Magic - Twilight the alicorn



The mane six have kids of their own and have grown apart.

  • ...
12
 5
 824

Like Mother Like Daughter

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and all the ponies in Ponyville were having a good day, Shock Wave was soaring in the sky trying to follow her mother's steps of the sonic rainboom but in her own way.

Sound Wave watched her sister soar in the sky as she dispatched a cloud with a buck of her hind hooves.She passed throw bushes without touching them, she flew in circles around a cloud and finally was the sonic rainboom.Sound looked up in the sky to see her sister had gotten further in the sky, she blasted down the sky feeling the wind in her mane and her rainbow hooves leading her.Sound went to Shock Wave telling her that her friends were there.

Space Spark, Gem Blossom, Cookie Dough Madness, Dapper Delight and Sweetheart were watching and were proud.Shock Wave soon broke the sound barrier and did the same thing her mother did.''That was AMAZING!!!!''Cookie shouted to her friend.

''I did it a sonic rainboom''Shock said as she landed in front of her friends.''That was not a sonic rainboom it was a Sonic Shockboom''Dapper corrected with a hop.''Yeah, I guess it was.''

Author's Note:

Hello i'm back and I am REALLY scared right now I just watched Top 15 TRUE scary stories that will make you CRINGE i'm going to watch Top 15 MORE TRUE scary stories that will make you CRINGE.I might take some of them as ideas so yeah expect that in the future.Hope you like the chapter, let me know if you do and see you in the next one~Twiliy Scared T.