• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 824 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony 1:The Future Is Magic - Twilight the alicorn



The mane six have kids of their own and have grown apart.

  • ...
12
 5
 824

99 Problems

The next morning a lavender alicorn woke up with sunlight beaming on her pink and black mane.
She went to her pink and black jewelry box and got out a special ring that her brother gave her before he died in a plain crash.

Her mother was in her room asleep with Discord.The lavender mare went downstairs to see the sun rising over the sea that she saw every morning.Her little sister, Astral Curse was still asleep so the purple pony opened the castle door quietly and went outside.

She decided to get some chores done so she went to the Ponyville market to get some food.She ran into Cookie she had bags of sugar and spice that spilled when she ran into her.''Oh hi Space Spark how are you?''Cookie asked picking up her sugar and spice.

''Well nopony is up at the castle so I had to do some chores and all.What are you doing here Cookie?''Space explained as she added a question.''I was getting some for things for Sugarcube Corner well see you around Space!''Cookie explained as she hopped off to Sugarcube Corner.

Dapper Delight was bucking apples in the west orchard and she went to the south when she saw her mother.''Howdy Dapper I didn't know you were up this early''Applejack yawned as she started to buck too.

''Well mom ya see I woke up early because I couldn't sleep that well and...Yeah''Dapper explained as she bucked a tree and apples fell in her basket on her back.

Applejack looked confused.''Why couldn't you sleep DD?''AJ asked curiously as she stared at her to listen carefully.''I don't know mom well I gotta get to the south orchard see ya there mom.
Applejack looked at her daughter go to the south orchard she had 99 problems because her daughter couldn't sleep at night maybe it was the apple thieves!

Author's Note:

Hello everypony this weekend I will be doing my blog vlogs so stay tuned for that this chapter was really easy to make well for the name I adore that song called:
99 problems.

Hope you like the chapter, let me know if you do and see you in the next one~Twiliy T.