• ...
14
 76
 5,053

The Wonderbolts

They both walked down stairs and after they ate their sandwiches and drank their juice boxes they were left bored “Hey Flutters you wanna go fly?” she asked as she slumped back on the couch. Fluttershy picked one up and took a bite but then stopped chewing and lifted the bread slice and a white mush on it looked at it suspiciously.

“Umm excuse me Rainbow what is this?” she asked innocently as ever.

“Oh that it's turkey.”

As soon as Rainbow uttered those words Fluttershy turned pale and passed out.

Fluttershy opened her eyes and sat up and found she was no longer in the living room no this room was much smaller than the one she was just in and there were all sorts of wonder bolts posters and other items she lay back down and noticed how soft the bed was it's like laying on a freshly made cloud made from purified rainwater man was it soft. she got up again and began to look closer at this room light blue walls. cloud floor and a wall with shiny things they gave off a yellow like glow and it almost blinded Fluttershy for a moment she got off the bed and walked to a shelf and saw many medals awards 1st place medals trophies twice her size “Wow all these medals and trophies for flying,but then why would she need to go to flight camp?” and then on closer inspection she read the fine print Cloudsdale junior pageant. Fluttershy couldn’t believe it beauty pageants and especially of all the people in the world Rainbow Dash wouldn’t have even been on that list.

“Hey Fluttershy you all right.”

“EEEP” she squeaked then jumped and began to fly back to the bed and got their and covered herself with her sheats then Rainbow Dash opened the door.

“Hey Fluttershy you alright.?” she said cocking her head to the side

Fluttershy pulled her head out the sheets “Yes I’m fine.” she said mumbling softly “Hey Rainbow i noticed those medals and I didn’t know you were a -”

“Oh that right yeah my mom wanted to make me into a ‘proper young lady’ so she made me enter beauty pageants and stuff i always won because you know you who’s better looking than me” she said with the utmost confidence “Well except maybe you.” she said in a whisper

“Excuse me?”

“Uhh uhh so anyways come on lets go.” blushing furiously

“Go where?”

“Right well my mom is feeling better so she said we could go see the wonderbolts.” she said then pulled the sheets off of Fluttershy and dragged her out the room and on the the front door of the house in the blink of an eye Linda who had been waiting their spoke up.

“Oh you girls are finally ready lets go.” She stated but then found that Fluttershy had her head down so she knelt down and to Fluttershys eye level and said “I know how you feel and really i don’t like them either but that bundle of joy over their (aka Rainbow Dash seen flown around a small patch of cloud) just love them and just do what I do put on some sunglasses and drift off into sleep just don’t tell her alright.” she said smilingly as she handed Fluttershy a pair of sunglasses.

“Okay thanks mom.” she immediately but a hoof over her mouth “Oh my i’m so so sorry i didn’t mean to it just came out.” she began to tear up and was about to cry

“Hey hey no need for that It’s all fine you can call me that if you like a besides as long as you living under my roof and under my care you will always be my daughter. If some punk tries to come up to you or some bitch tries to hurt you i will beat the living fuck out of them I swear to fucking god man i will beat their asses so bad ohh umm don ever say any bad words okay baby”

“Ok” Fluttershy said scared out her mind but liking that she was willing to do so much for someone she only just met

Linda sighed “I love you and don’t ever forget it.”

“Thank you.”Fluttershy whispered and pulled linda into a teary hug

“Come on lets go you guys.” linda said then they all proceeded to fly to the stadium were the wonderbolts flew they're races and did acrobatics and they went to the front gates

“tickets please.” a stallion asked “But of course.”Linda replied giving the stallion their tickets and then they proceeded to go get food.

they walked toward the concession stands and saw a red maned stallion giving out veggie burgers they walked toward the concession stand and ordered their food.

“One regular hamburger flavored, one small chicken flavored please-” she was interupted by a Rainbow maned filly

“But mom i want large.”

“But mom shut up Dash you know you wont finish you’ll eat half and say ohh mommy i’m so full im gonna explode or I feel like I’m gonna throw up.” she laughed

“Not this time I’m a big girl.” she protested

“Fine but if you don’t finish it you’re not gonna eat anything until you finish it fine.”

“Fine”

“Alright one large chicken flavored.” she ordered frustrated

“And what would you like Fluttershy

“Alright here we are now lets take our seats the race is about to start.”

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this monthly’s wonderbolt show now the 10 lap race is about to start.”

“This is gonna be so awesome.” Rainbow squealed almost jumping out her seat

“Fluttershy ready honey.” she whispered while pointing to the shades she had on her head

“Oh right” she quickly took out her shades and put them on soon everything became dark and she fell asleep

(An hour or so later)

“Hey fluttershy wake up.” Rainbow Dash said to no avail “Sorry Flutters didn’t want to have to do this but you give me no other choice

She took a deep breath and prepared “HEY FLUTTERSHY WAKE UP!!!”

Fluttershy suddenly woke up “What is it over?” she said trying to take off the shaking feeling she had from suddenly being woken up

“No but glad to know your enjoying the show buddy.” Dash said in an angry sarcastic voice while taking the now messed up shades off of Fluttershy’s face.

“I’m so sorry it’s just well i really don’t like the wonderbolts as much as you do, then i saw you got excited and then mom told me about the shades and i’m just so sorry” she began to tear up and trying to wipe them out

The Rainbow maned filly sighed “Look its alright and i kind of had a hunch you did that I mean look at my mom.”

She looked and what she saw was a grown mare with her tongue out snoring like there was no tomorrow and dooling the site made Fluttershy giggle a little bit.

“Anyways look I um need to go to the bathroom and I was kind of you know if you want to” she kept on trying to word what she was trying to say until even Fluttershy got a bit mad

“What is it Rainbow?” she asked in an audible and clearly annoyed voice

She sighed “ Fluttershy could you go to the bathroom with me I’ve never been on my own outside my own home and since we're out in public I’m scared that someone might take me, So can you please go with me?”

“Ok.” she said not in a laughing or making fun of voice but in a completely understanding tone

Rainbow then shook her mother very fast until she woke up “ huh huh time to go already.” Linda said as the glasses fell of her face then putting her hooves over her eyes trying to gain focus

“No but me and fluttershy are going to the bathroom.”

“Ok just don’t be out to long.” she responded “Oh yeah wake me up when you guys get back.” she said putting the sunglasses back on her face.

“Kay bye mom.”

They both went to the bathroom and got back to their seats and the rest of the day went smoothly Rainbow got to watch the wonderbolts and Linda and Fluttershy got a good rest.
Soon they all went home had a good day

(Midnightish)

Fluttershy had gotten up and went to the kitchen and went to get a glass of water she flew up got a glass and went to the sink and put water in it and drank up as much as she could then. she walked back to the room to sleep and stumbled on a little orange bottle with writing and saw that it was empty and picked it up and read it until she found one word that caught her eye.

“hmm... morphine.”